Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Evolving Item Report By Seiko UPDATE 11/23 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its back!!
  yay!
  >_>
View Results

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:58 pm
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko
PS: Dornkus he is your son cause you turn him so he is your responsibility xd

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

then you will let that poor kid roam around the world all alone without knowing what will come for him *dramatic tone with dramatic music on the BG*

*Takes needle off record* Yes. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:29 pm
Dornkus
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

then you will let that poor kid roam around the world all alone without knowing what will come for him *dramatic tone with dramatic music on the BG*

I might need reinforcement's on this one Moon_Maiden I might need you her on this one xd  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:04 pm
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I might need reinforcement's on this one Moon_Maiden I might need you her on this one xd

Dornkus.......am I going to have to trample you? *stamps hoof* Be a wolf-man and take responsibility! *glares*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dornkus.......am I going to have to trample you? *stamps hoof* Be a wolf-man and take responsibility! *glares*

Hey! Two against one? That's hardly fair!

Fine! I'll take care of the kid, but don't come crying to me when he attacks your loved ones and/or livestock.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:27 am
Dornkus
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko

Fine! I'll take care of the kid, but don't come crying to me when he attacks your loved ones and/or livestock.

stare isn't that why he is suppose to stay with you so you can teach him to be a good werecub and only bite what he needs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 am
Oh BTW! I found some play mates for my Son. aren't they cute?  

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:01 am
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
Prince Seiko

stare isn't that why he is suppose to stay with you so you can teach him to be a good werecub and only bite what he needs

We're mindless killing machines. If anything, I'm supposed to teach him to bite everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 am
*listening to the conversation*
So much drama ^^. I'm lucky that I'm not in charge for anyone accept for my lovely owl heart . Nice report anyway. I realized that I never said it.
Nice avi Dornkus ^^  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:00 am
Dornkus
Prince Seiko
Dornkus
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko

We're mindless killing machines. If anything, I'm supposed to teach him to bite everything.

Then I guess we'll have to buy shock collars for you and the cub. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:37 am
I loved this report dear Prince Seiko. Thank to you I got inspired to make this avi using inspiration from one of the EI
*hug* heart  

Aqira

spikeforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
spikeforever
i dunno if i have any say in dis..but it wud b neat if u also report de unlocked gens of de already fully evolved items..

I mostly post new items evolving there is an old thread that has the older one is somewhere around the main forum now good @ searching so you should ask the favor to Moon_maiden or Dornkus

Older Evo Report

Even Older Evo Report
tnxs  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 am
spikeforever
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
spikeforever
i dunno if i have any say in dis..but it wud b neat if u also report de unlocked gens of de already fully evolved items..

I mostly post new items evolving there is an old thread that has the older one is somewhere around the main forum now good @ searching so you should ask the favor to Moon_maiden or Dornkus

Older Evo Report

Even Older Evo Report
tnxs

You're welcome. 3nodding  

0Moon_Maiden0

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:14 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
spikeforever
0Moon_Maiden0
Prince Seiko
spikeforever

Older Evo Report

Even Older Evo Report
tnxs

You're welcome. 3nodding

those are memories *nostalgic*  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items