Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:55 pm
"Aye, aye." Lilith ran inside with Natasha.
"What is it we'll need?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 pm
"Lilth grab some books - teh leather bound ones with red wirting!"
Natsha charged into the house, cursing under her breath the entire time. This wasn’t how she wanted to spend her week. She headed down through the chapel and into the main mansion, and then down into the cellar. Sure enough, her weapons were where she had last left them. She fussed around wondering what to take with a half-panicked urgency for speed. She grabbed a bag, slammed a few criucifixes, vials of holy water, granades, guns and shortswords into it. Struggling with the weight of it, she hooked the sport’sbag over herself like it was a rucksack and then grabbed her most rpized item - a crossbow that operated much like a machine gun. It’s revolving barrel shone with polish and she began to feel a little more capable. She grabbed the ammo for it and -now with less speed due to the weight of the weapons- ran back outside again.
“ Ok guys let’s make this quick.”= Nikoli i’ve got everything!”

Adam circled in the air, avoiding the heilicopter for fear of being sucked into its blades. As the demons started to disband it seemed like they might be a little safe after all.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:01 pm
Aisling looked to the sky and watched Adam, ".....Aisling....somehow.....help?.....don't know...what...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:11 pm
"Allright Beta pull out!" Shouted nikoli as he turned and ran for the choper. He turned Beta Company was no where in sight. "Beta!" He shouted into his com. "Sorry sir but with all of us the DS cant lift off. And there is still the threat of rocket fire. We all decided to stay behind and give you guys cover."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm
“Talk about too many cooks spoiling the broth.” Adam commented, his voice audible even when he was high up in the air. He squinted at the demons and then looked down.
“I hope you are prepared for round two. They’ve regrouped. Get inside the mansion, I’ll distract them” With that he tucked his wing in, dropped diagonally down and then spread them, flying off towards the demons as they charged towards them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm
"Natasha Head to the chopper Now Beta will cover our escape. They are willing to give their lives to stop the demons. ....So lets honer that by getting to the city and stoping them!" Nikoli said as he sprinted for the D.S.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Aisling retreated back to the chapal's outside walls. Many thoughts rushed through her mind-[Adam....friend, protects.....want to help....Adam friend....want to protect.....]

Even in her frighten state of mind, Aisling continued to ponder to what she could possibly do to help  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 pm
Natasha frowned but complied and hurried into the helicopter, throwing her bag in first before hauling herlsef in. she held out a ahdn to help her students in too.
"come on, hurry."

There was a sound of gunshot and she heard Adam snarl in pain, soemthing liek a headache screeched trhough her mind and she realised that adam was getting badly shot at. She fronwed.
oh God pleasebe ok.. she kne wit was foolish, he was the closest to immortal that she knew, but seh still didn't wnat him to suffer on her account
"c'mon, get in!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:31 pm
Beta sprinted out trowred Adam 2 of them Helped Adam up while 4 pf them gave cover fire. "Come on you need to get on that Choper." Said one of troops. as he helped Adam up  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:34 pm
“I can get there myself, I don’t need the heilcopter.” Adam snapped, gritting his teeth. He was covered in bulletwounds, and his wings had been torn up enough so he could no longer fly, but he had a satisfied look on his face, gal dot be of some help - the demons had been aiming or him for a few moments, and a few moments was all they needed. “get one of your men in it instead. I’ll met them at the city.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Aisling eyes widen at the sight of Adam's injury. "...Adam....hurt....pain.."

A moment later Aisling closed her eyes and concentrated her energies.....she began to attempt to create a wind based wall around the flying machine and those trying to escape to it.

This has the first time Aisling had tried to use her abilities to such extreme and thus had little endurance.

".....weak.....getting......tired...." her thoughts projected as the protection she tried to provide slowly began to disperse.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm
The soldier nooded. "You! Hadge get on the D.S!!" he shouted at the youngest soldier.
"But Captain I can still fight."
"Thats an order!" Shouted the captain in response.  

Andy _1134

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:49 pm
Nightmare started to cailm down
"Alright im in but who are you miss"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51 pm
"I'm Natasha Helsing. "she said

Aisling, don’t overdo it Adam reminded her and forced himself back to his feet. “Thankyou captain.”
He sighed as more demons rushed at him. These weren’t as easy as the others - being higher and being essentially the sons and daughters of the demons he knew personally, he didnt’ want to overtly fight them just yet for fear of what their parents would do to him. It was inevitable that he would return to Hell, and he didn’t want to make his time there any worse than it had to be.
Still, he would rather them go for him than the mortals, so he indulged in a little teasing, pleased that the helicopter would be safe.
“Hey! Do you mummies and daddies like to say you playing with big guns like that? Where’s your heritage? Or are you too scared to weild a proper weapon?” Predictably, another reign of bullets found him, but he couldn’t help but laugh as they tore at him. "you'r epathetic!" he scremaed "you can do better than this: stop trying to hit me a hit me!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm
[ok are we in battle?]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games