Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:50 pm
Soon March was alone, and that was one thing he hated, “Malice hatter, why do you have to be so damn pretty, I hate you so much.” He looked around to see that no one heard him say that, “Where’s Alice? Where’s Christine for that matter? Damn,” he whistled, and a large fire breathing beast ran up and head butted him up into the air, where he grabbed on the reigns and pulled himself on to it’s back, lets find Malice first, he thought to him self, the bandersnatch still drinking in the pool. He ran up behind it, and stabbed it in the back; malice was flung into the water. She swam to the sand, and pulled herself on the the jabberwocky, March was riding.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:07 pm
Christine could see the cave ahead, pulled away from Torren and sprinted ahead. "Alice!!" she called again her voice echoing off the caves walls. She imagined a glowing light in the cave so she could see and ran down a tunnel her light following her.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:20 pm
Alice saw a light ahead, she heard Christine calling, then she remembered, anything she could think of, hmm...Suddenly, something completely terrifying appeared before the men, (I no what you're thinking, an army of Michael Jackson clones?...No), a creature that had only appeared in Alice's worst nightmares now stood before the men, roaring angrily with long black claws, yellow, evil eyes, and a mouth full of sharp needle-like teeth. The animal-man dropped her, screaming bloody murder as he turned to run, (and yes it seriously was THAT scary). Alice scrambled to her feet running towards Christine's voice, finally her cousin came into veiw, Alice ran to her. But now the monster was chasing her too, she had forgotten to create a tame monster.(duh,duh,DUH! eek )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am
"Oh jeeze is that mister monster from when you were like five years old?" Christine asked in disbelief rembering all those nights she spent rocking Alice in her arms because of her nightmares. Chrstine pulled Alice back to her and began running with her. "Think of something else!!" she yelled as the beast began catching up.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:09 pm
Torren caught sight of Christine and Alice at the mouth of the cave, he swore as he saw a hideous beast chasing them, quickly he ran to them, "Hold on to me and close your eyes!" he said loudly above the roar of the monster, his arms wrapping around the two of them. Suddenly in a flash of bright light everything was quiet. Alice opened her eyes and looked around, they were in the forest not far from Malice and March. "In case you were wondering," Torren said taking a step back, "That is what I specialize in." (Weeeeeeeeeee! He's like that guy in the movie Jumper! blaugh ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:06 pm
(oooo!!! i luv that movie!!)
Christine looked up at him breathless. "Thankyou." she said looking at the ground awkwardly "For saving us." she added she didnt know why she just felt like she need to add something. Oh Jeeze am i blushing??!! she asked herself in shock turning her face away from him.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm
“WHAO, Thank you March.” Malice jumped off of the tame jabberwocky. March did the same, “Do I get any thing for saving you Mal?” Mall looked back at him, bread-‘n-butterflies in her stomach, “Um, I- Uh.” March looked at her, “That’s a good enough answer for me.” He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. “I’ll take that as payment enough.” Mal was shocked even after the kiss, “Did he just-” She looked at her sister and cousin, “Wh-what just happened?”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:01 pm
Christine shrugged hopelessly. "I have no idea."  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:31 pm
Mal slowly walked/stumbled over to Torren, and slapped him, “That’s for being in my room, and for hitting on her.” She motioned to Christine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:21 pm
Torren glared at Malice, "Why must you be so fickle Miss Malice?!" he snapped, his face hard and full of rage, "I did nothing wrong, I saved their lives." he gestured to Christine and a Alice,"And if I do act a bit flirtatious, what is the problem? You act as though you didn't just kiss March!" he sighed and turned to the girls, "It has been my pleasure, but I believe that I'd better go before Malice explodes. Malice, please take the girls back to your father's house for rest, since it seems to late to go to the south post."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:55 am
Christine looked at the ground silently. These people are so uptight. she thought to herself. "Wait shouldnt we at least check whats going on over there anyways? We can always just imagine ourselves back if it gets too late." she suggested catching Torrens arm before he could walk away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Torren looked back and smirked at Christine, "I can't seem to get rid of you can I?"he said teasingly, "But all right, we'll go. Shall we take your way, or MY way?" he asked.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 pm
Christines mouth fell open. What the heck was he trying to say? HES the one who likes ME!!! She snatched her arm back and crossed her arms over her chest. "Our way. It seems just walking hasnt been very fruitful for us. What do I have to imagine?" she asked sharply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 pm
Torren was still smirking, "Imagine all of us down that path," he began. gesturing towards the purple path that led through the trees, "We're in a fort made of logs, there a flag with a dark blue sun on it. Our soldiers should be watching towards the south, where the Dark King's army should be." Alice closed her eyes, imagining this, but also holding off a bit, waiting for Christine.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:05 pm
Christine was still huffing when she thought of a devious idea. "Alright then." she imagined everything he had said only leaving him out of the cabin. Instead she imagined him standing in a crowd of soldiers in the camp wearing a can-can dress complete with high heeled shoes and bright make-up. When she opened her eyes they were in the cabin. Except Torren.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff