Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 am
@Griever
I like it when my dreams are that random. They often are. Guhhh. The one I had last night managed to combine pokemon, gangsters, and webcomic characters. I don't even know where the gangsters came from! I mean, pokemon and webcomic characters, yes, that's understandable. But GANGSTERS?! - -"
You've never had a dream that random? 0_o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:00 am
Well kinda, but most of them make sense to me. xD Like everything relates to another thing in the dream.

OH GAWD GANGSTAH POKEMON. :C

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm
My dreams have no sense of coherency. It's pretty awesome. Like, I'll leave with Person A to go get ice cream, but somehow we'll end up at an airport and talk about how frozen peas can be used as weapons.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm
@Twelvie: lol that's how I usually am. Although it usually includes death too. Like I'll be going with Person A to get ice cream and then Kaito will jump out of the ice cream cone and beat me to death with a spiked club. Or something.

@Darkly_Doomed:
Clearly, Gansters came from Tokyo Tribe 2.
IMEANWHUT

...I slept over at my friend Lisa's [no, not you] house and SOMEONE *coughErincough* showed her goosh goosh even though I adamantly objected... and then she showed it to Jake who was scarred so much by the horror that he dreamt about it. xDDD I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MYSELF FOR WATCHING IT. I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SEEN GOOSH GOOSH. EVER. IT WILL INVADE YOUR MIND AND YOUR DREAMS.

what did that have to do with the topic? xD  

Misaki Haseo

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:57 am
@Griever
The pokemon weren't gangsters! I won a pokemon tournament because my weird pokemon went from level 2 to level 20 (idk how) and then in the parking garage there were gangsters and we ended up sorta battling them (as in duel to the death, not as in pokemon battle.)
@Twelve
My dreams have a twisted sense of coherency. The sequence of events makes no sense, but it makes perfect sense. And people in my dreams don't talk. It's like some sort of psychic link. You know what they're saying but there's no words being said.
EDIT: ...I killed this thread, didn't I.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 pm
my worst nightmare is game maintance it takes so long  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:57 pm
Last night...My dream was pretty messed up...All I'm going to mention it somehow involved Death Eaters, and Arrancar from Bleach...It still makes me think, What the hell...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:15 am
...You guys have crazy dreams....
The only one i can remember that was recent was, like, 2 years ago.
It was kinda random too...
I'm like, walking down the hall of my school i use to go to with one of my friends, when i suddenly say Deja vu. My friend i sall like, Whut? and then i say something like i feel like i've done this before, and my friend just starts laughing...
...Then the same thing happens during the day a month later. Soooo freaky, it scares me D:  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:04 am
Epitaph_Dawn
I'm like, walking down the hall of my school i use to go to with one of my friends, when i suddenly say Deja vu. My friend i sall like, Whut? and then i say something like i feel like i've done this before, and my friend just starts laughing...
...Then the same thing happens during the day a month later. Soooo freaky, it scares me D:

0_o that is scary. I sometimes get reminded of my dreams from reality, but it's never that close to what's really happening. You know your dreams are weird when they manage to combine ice skating and murder. And manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:03 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Epitaph_Dawn

0_o that is scary. I sometimes get reminded of my dreams from reality, but it's never that close to what's really happening. You know your dreams are weird when they manage to combine ice skating and murder. And manga.

XD I guess so. Any dreams i had before that one were about me begging skieth to give me a piggyback ride...And i have no idea why. xd  

Epitaph_Dawn

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm
I wish Magus would give me a piggyback ride. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 am
XxGrieverxX

Magus would be more likely then Skieth to give you a piggyback ride XD Those dreams i had always ended with m getting data drained(WHICH WAS VERY FUN even if i was screaming in pain) or stabbed through the chest by his wand thing(Not as fun as getting data drained crying )  

Epitaph_Dawn

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 am
Epitaph_Dawn
XxGrieverxX

Magus would be more likely then Skieth to give you a piggyback ride XD Those dreams i had always ended with m getting data drained(WHICH WAS VERY FUN even if i was screaming in pain) or stabbed through the chest by his wand thing(Not as fun as getting data drained crying )

XD. I can't get a piggyback ride from Skeith because I AM Skeith! I'm Haseo, The Terror of Death! >D MWAHAHAHA!
Pardon me. I do that sometimes. I'm not Haseo, but often think like I am. >>" Forgive me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am
Haseo,Rengeki!  

Changed Acc

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am
0O00O00O0
Haseo,Rengeki!

Ghost Falcon!
Ever notice how Azure Kite seems to have two different voices? I think they went cheap and kept the Japanese voice for the battle sounds.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff