Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
New Members Hangout Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harvy9687

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:10 pm
hey im HARVY i love playing SSB and SSBM. in SSB im usualy ness but now in SSBM im falco. the SSB serises is deff. the best fighting game out there  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:02 pm
Hey Hey Hey everyone im the one and only Terrance and im the Pikachu with the party hat and the Blue Kirby heh Noone could deafeat meh lol.............go head add meh if u want to.  

Croyor Desto~

V Link V

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:11 pm
Hi ^_^

I am Vash...well that is my Smash tag..I am really good with Link...gannon, fox, and alot of low tier. ^_^

I play with pros such as Isai and PC chris  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:24 pm
Hi, my name's Al. My favourite character is Marth (white, of course) and I'm decent at SSB and SSBM, but I wouldn't win any tournaments. For those who don't know my odd spelling of the o's and he u's and such, I'm Canadian. I won't be more specific than that for personal safety ninja *looks over shoulder, puts on fake mustache, and runs and jumps through a tube with 'Septic Access' crossed out and 'Escape Hatch' written over it in big red letters*  

Spartan05089234

Unbeatable Genius

midiland123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:07 pm
does it really mater by color? but mine is marth (black or white)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:09 pm
hi i am dj dont talk to much i like kirby he is the strongest  

DJ homicidal

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:17 pm
I'm new around here, but I love super Smash Bros. Melee! I will post some of my artwork, and I might make my own thread for it, so watch for my posts! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:33 pm
name is kuyajulian im currently 11 year old and ive been playing SSBM for awhile now.my charecters are marth(white)roy(gold,red or green)dr.mario,and mario(brown) and thats about it  

kuyajulian

[yin~yang]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:59 pm
Hey there, I am, as you can see, [yin~yang]. My favorite chara. is Sheik, and i kicks teh a$$ with her (him? w/e)... I'm also pretty good with Zelda, and Roy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:10 am
Hey all you beautiful people, I'm Yossy. I'm 18 years old, currently working for my degree as an art major. I've been a gamer for my entire life, and SSB is one of many series that I love.

Let's see... my best characters... I hardly ever consistantly play as any one character, but I seem to have a preference for Peach, Roy, and Young Link. I'm also often seen playing as Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Dr. Mario, Marth, Pichu, Ness, Samus, and Shiek (but not Zelda). That's a long list, but... like I said, I don't place a focus on any one character. Flexibility is the greatest offense. biggrin  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Destiny Hero Blood D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:57 pm
hi my favorit character are ganondor and luigu thy are the best  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:00 am
I'm not exactly new here, but I've only just joined this guild.

I am 19 years old and doing a Bachelor of Arts at my local University. I am a mega Smash enthusiast even though the game is getting old. Nothing better than a nice Smash match to calm/stress ones nerves. Speaking of which I'm competing in an Australian wide tournament in less than 30 days = nerves.

My character of choice is Roy (But he sucks alot sadly) so I back him up with the Godly Marth, Falco, Samus, Peach, Ganondorf and C. Falcon.

My SSB tag is lm-x and I'm under the username LemonManX @ Smashboards.  

LemonManX

Destiny Hero Blood D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:24 am
hi i am new help me with mi quest  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:28 pm
hi im new my name is Tails100 and almost my brother finished every zelda game even he finished legend of zelda twilight princess and my favourite game is super smash bros brawl.  

tails100

Kopaka9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:33 pm
i can be a lot of different people.
Purple Samus, Shiek. pikachu, fox and falco, and roy....

BEWARWE the OWNAGE  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces