Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:31 am
Roder rose, nodded once, and ran straight out the entrance. A roar a few minutes later and a mental message came. NOW!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:20 pm
"Showtime." Tonya murmured aloud taking off out of the cave. From where she stood she could see Roder surrounded just as he had said he would be. She cursed out loud for affect and took up a fighting stance with her thin blade in hand waiting for Roder to say his line.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:54 am
Roder looked up at the two dragons, then spotted Tonya not far off. He raised a hand."Stop! Don't fight. YOu'll just get yourself killed. It's me he's after anyway." He said as he dropped his weapon. He waited to see if he'd fooled the dragons.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:23 pm
It was a good thing that Tonya was a fair actress/liar. She put on a face of concern and fear and had her grip on her blade slacken. "We can do this together. We can try." she whispered to him, mentally laughing with pride at her conivincing performance.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:48 pm
The dragons led the way to Feirghn, so Roder followed."its useless." He said. Feirghn laughed as they approached."My, my. Given up, eh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Tonya looked around desperately then let her blade drop to the ground dramatically in defeat. "We surrender." she whispered.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Feirghn laughed long and maniacally."Well, you can head to the jail down the road a bit. Kendra will lead you there." Then the dragon on the left roared and nudged the prisoners.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Tonya laughed in her mind. What sort of moron would name a dragon Kendra? Tonya trudged along with Roder head bent over so no one could see her face. "Whats the plan?" she whispered so silently she wasnt even certain he heard her.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm
(Grud! What is happening?! gonk ) Orielle followed behind Tonya, trying to act small and meek, which really wasn't to hard for an elf of her stature, she listened closely to everything around her, the noises of the woods, memorizing her surroundings. Mihar awoke, his body ached and he was propped against a tree, he growled and jolted to his feet, "Cursed little Sighted scum!" he shouted in rage. He angrily whirled, hitting the tree with the side of his hand, the tree groaned and split with a thundering crack and quickly fell with a thud. Mihar turned chest heaving and ran in the direction of the Scour fort, he would get his revenge on that little elf. Orielle tlted her head, in the distance there was a loud crack, "Did you hear that?" she asked the other two in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Tonya nodded. "Didn't even here a 'timber' call. Thats not safe." she whispered silently. "Prisoners" or there was hardly ever a time when Tonya wasnt humorous.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 am
Roder whispered under his breath."We get into the jail... we wait a day... we get sentences... you two escape... i get my end of the deal..." He cut off. The dragon was looking at him suspiciously. He continued walking until he saw a small building ahead covered in ivy. "That'll be it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:37 pm
"Sure thing only what if they kill us before we can escape?" she asked him.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 pm
"Only one of us will be 'dying.'" Roder said with a laugh."And that's me. I'm wanted in all four of the provinces now. The Dictator will come to watch my 'execution', and you two will follow my instructions to escape." The dragon lowered its head toward them and opened its mouth in a slight growl as if to say Get inside or else. Roder walked in to the prison.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:40 pm
Tonya followed shooting a glare at the dragon as she did. "Wait a minute you are NOT dying for us!" she exclaimed staring hard at him.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Roder stared at her."I don't intend to." He hissed."Now come inside."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items