Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:39 pm
"Young miss has a good eye," the merchant replied. " 'tis the best I have."
He held up the canvas and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm
"I should hope it's not the most expensive you 'ave." Kayla said rainsg an dyebrow. She neverthless stroked a hand over the canvas and nodded in satisfaction at it's quality."How much?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm
((runs to get an estimate on how much 'pounds' are worth))

"For you....." the merchant replied. "120 pounds."

((Too low? Too high?*shrugs* Beat down for the price if it is...I don't care...lol)) xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:43 pm
Lan waited and followed Charlotte. Once out side He said. "Im in dock B Its south of here on level Um i think 6." Lan said as he looked around.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 am
"Is it?" Charlotte said absentmindedly as she tightened the straps on her mechanical wings.
"So do you mean south as in directional south or south as in below us?" She laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 am
"See thats what I hate about these cities South can mean 2 things. Um South the direction." Lan said Finaly  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm
"Hmm.... Y'know south could be in a different direction now if we've moved since you came." Charlotte laughed.
"So south could be three things in a city. I believe I know where dock B is though. Come on." She trotted down the street then climbed up onto a low building to get to the higher level.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 pm
Quote:
(Too low? Too high?*shrugs* Beat down for the price if it is...I don't care...lol))

[tee hee. 120 quid...sound fine XD]

She grinned.
"that sounds great to me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:35 pm
(( O_o' ))

The merchant smiled and folded up the canvas. He hand it to Kayla as he received the payment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:24 pm
"Thats why I have the GPS devise." Lan said as he followed.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 pm
Charlotte laughed and flitted across the gap between the building and the next level.
"I don't need GPS in my own city."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:48 pm
"Yea well you would most likely grow up. Here I will most likely Grow old and die in some far off place." Lan said as he scaned the devise.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 pm
"I did grow up here but that's kind of depreseeing that you'll just die in some far off place." Charlotte said from the higher level. She looked at him then realized he'd probably not be able to get across.
"Oh yeah, I forgot I've for the wings, the actual path to get up here is down the road a bit." She pointed down the street where a path up was visible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:25 pm
"I always comprepared Ill meet you there my ship is sending me a singnal. I can follow it useing the GPS. Meet you There Lan said as he headed down the path  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 am
"Alright." Charlotte called to him and turned to go to Dock B.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff