Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
Someone is imatating us! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did anyone else know? And were we shocked?
  Yes...I ignore the imitation.
  No!! I am shocked that we have been plagerized.
  You is silly for calling this to attention...*slaps you with fish*
View Results

Virro

Shirtless Genius

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 am

Fazzey
Well...I was ticked...And I didn't swear too badly. sweatdrop Thanks for toning it down?
Well.. I wasn't complaining. In fact kudos to you for holding it in as long as you did.

I'll edit it to say the person above me.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:19 am

Aw, man.... I can just see this exploding in our face...

I believe Jenny already PM'd their leader person... But seriously guys.. Let the mods and VCs handle this. If they want to be ignorant, so be it.

Mongoose to their Captain
Good day.
I'm a crew member for Fluffy Guild of Doom, currently under the name FGoD: Check out our Battle Clan!, on the pure base of promoting our battle clan, and the little issue of your guild having the same name. I have come to the understanding that a few of our guild members are invading your guild and somewhat harassing your members.
I personally am not asking you to close down your guild or anything of the sort. All my guildmates and I are asking is a simple name change. We've been in the guild since December 2005, and had the name since early 2006. And it was just changed recently for reasons I've already stated.
I would like to come to an agreement and understanding concerning this issue. I would recommend addressing our Captain (Satanic Kitten [sic]), however she does not accept anonymous PMs, and our Vice Captains (Tai Takahashi and Rabid Bagel Cow Thing [sic]) may not be readily available.
Please reply, and we'll talk.

Let's see what happens...

User Image

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:32 am

I have to agree with Mongoose on this one.. I underatnd that everyone is angry about this but it needs to be settled and in a decent matter. if it start yelling at the other Guild owner about this then s**t will only get worse =/.
I did however just send this to her, feel like I needed to xD even though Jenny already sent her one PM.

"Hi, I'm a Moderator in The Original Fluffy Guild of Doom. I just wanted to verify with you that the information about our Guild being around longer is indeed correct. The original Fluffy Guild of Doom was established December 22, 2005. The abbreviation: F.G.O.D. is simply a quick way of spelling out our Guild name. I did not send you a message to post on this subject to "get on your nerves" as I had seen was stated. I simply sent you this message to show you the facts in a decent manner due to all of the complaints that I have received over this situation.
It would be greatly appreciated if you changed your Guild's name. After all it's just a name, but it should be rightfully used by the Guild that had the name longer.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
I have also added my Guild ID card as a link to our Guild if you would like to see for yourself that this information is in fact true.

M i n a k o
Moderator for The Fluffy Guild of Doom, A.K.A. F.G.O.D."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 am

Wow Mongoose we had to of sent her PMs the same time xD

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:34 am

woops.. Seems like all the moddies are PMing her... xd Maybe we should hold back as well? : P I doubt she's replied to Jenny either.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 am

That's the only thing I've sent to her xD I don't plan on sending anything else unless she responds back.
Guess we'll just have to see what happens =D

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:41 am

M i n a k o
That's the only thing I've sent to her xD I don't plan on sending anything else unless she responds back.
Guess we'll just have to see what happens =D
Agreed.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:44 am

She replied to me. x]
I have no idea how to reply.

Quote:
First of all we never even knew about your guild we just came up with it and maybe you guys just copied us ! :S anyways would you be able to change your name?

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am

This is what I sent:

Quote:

[Forum Type|Private] [Total Users|16673] [Total Posts|248868] [Entry Fee|0] [Guild Account|89370]
Established on Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:15 pm. Current owner is Satanic Kitten

& we've always had the name.
Albeit we can't force anything since this is a guild matter and not a site one, our members are rather confused as to why some other guild suddenly has our name.
& I just found out some other Mods sent you messages a little after me.
I do apologize if you feel suddenly attacked.

I added the last bit because I think she's going to end up feeling like that. XD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
She replied to me. x]
I have no idea how to reply.

Quote:
First of all we never even knew about your guild we just came up with it and maybe you guys just copied us ! :S anyways would you be able to change your name?

M i n a k o
Crew

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Hm.. Hey Jennay, Since your a VC and all. .Are you able to change the title name of the Guild? xD Dunno if you can or not but if you were able to we should all make it, "The ORIGINAL Fluffy guild of Doom"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Ha ha. dude wow. She's really childish, imo.
I can't wait til she replies to me. biggrin

"zomg name stealing!"

ha ha ha... This is like dealing with a 5 year old I bet... Very hard and complicated if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

User Image

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:39 pm

cept with a 5 year old, you can give them a spanking if your the parent, or legal guardian.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Kjuroki Kaze
cept with a 5 year old, you can give them a spanking if your the parent, or legal guardian.
in this case, we are not.

User Image

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:48 pm

crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
in this case, we are not.

User Image

*Stops with whips, iron knuckles and other weapons in hand*
Wait...You mean we can't beat them?...aww...no fun...
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff