Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.I.Z.E Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 pm
"I'll try my best to come," he patted her curls, "And he kissed you? Lucky!" he grinned, looking at her. "Should we go back to the apartment?" he asked.
Little did he know, Summer had misheard 'Tomorrow Night' as "Tonight" and the landlord let Summer into Riku's apartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 pm
"And he kissed you? Lucky!"

Those words somehow pierced in her heart. It seemed like it didn't bother him that she was kissed. 'Guess we really will be nothing more then just good friends..' she thought to herself as the two of them started to leave the bar and headed towards his apartment.

Walking up the steps she looks back over at Riku. "Riku, is there a girl that you like?" she leaned slightly against the door of his apartment, which was still closed, wanting to hear him say those words.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:54 pm
The walk home was a little quiet, but then Kara said something.

"Riku, is there a girl that you like?"

Riku opened his mouth, then closed it while looking at her. "Yeah," he replied, "There is." He looked away from her, looking at the door instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:23 pm
She wondered why he looked right at her when he said that. But she couldn't ask him anymore then that. Her heart began to crumble just slightly. She wasn't sure if she could handle a much stronger blow.

'As long as I don't meet the girl he likes..I think I'll be okay..whatever. I'm going to tell him how I feel tonight and then I'll kiss him! Damn the consequences!' she thought to herself as she followed him into his apartment.

"Riku! There's something I need to tell you! Its about----

"Dante! How long were you going to make me wait? I was so cold without you." a familiar voice purred as Miss Summer appeared wearing a rather revealing short black dress and nothing else, with her long dark blonde hair left down trailing along her bare shoulders with a full pout.

Her eyes narrowed on Kara. "What are you still doing here?"

"I...I....Riku....?....Dante..? Whats going..." She slowly started to step back as Summer wrapped her arms around Riku's waist while tossing aside his glasses. She heard them shatter in a corner. She turned on her heel and stared into dark blue eyes. They were Dante's eyes..

"Contacts.." she whispered as she took another step back. "You lied to me..Riku.." she clutched at her chest while staring at him. "You lied about everything!" turning around she ran out the room while slamming the door at their face, but not before tossing his leather black jacket at him,which he let her borrow when they were walking back.

She ran as fast as she could and away from them.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:28 pm
It happened too quickly for Riku to respond. After his jacket was tossed to the floor and the door was slammed, Riku realized what had happened. He broke away from Summer, "Kara!" he yelled, stopping to take out the contacts. Then he realized that Summer had shattered his glasses, which he glared at her for.
"Kara's my friend," he growled, then ran after Kara.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:56 pm
She was at her dorm, her phone off and thrown into a corner. Her roomates weren't here, but that didn't matter. She lived on the 17th floor and it was an all-girls dorm so no guy was allowed at all. She laid there and cried her heart out. Everything just happened too fast for her, she just couldn't believe it. How could she ever trust him? He was Dante and Riku. He was the same person and he lied to her about the whole thing.

"Why Riku.." she whimpered before falling into a restless sleep, too tired to do anything else.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:08 pm
Riku whipped out his phone and talked to his manager. He managed to convince her to arrange another photoshoot with Kara, but if Kara asked, the people were to say that Dante wasn't a part of it.
Riku sat on the steps outside of the dorm, waiting for her to either com out of for someone to let him in, even if there were no guys allowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 pm
A few days had past, thank goodness it was during break. Her boss called and let her have a break as well, understanding fully on the situation while even jokingly but almost sounded a bit serious about going out with Zarek and finding Riku and kick his a** with her fav. metal bat.

She received a call, from the designer's assistant, pleading to have her come back for another shoot. Money was always still an issue with her, but she was also reassured that Dante wasn't going to be present this time. Mumbling into the phone that she would go, she needed to step out of the dorm, her roomates were starting to worry evenmore. She had to do something different and productive...  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 pm
Riku had come back just about every night trying to talk to Riku, then got sick and couldn't go to the shoot. And so he had to call in sick and didn't get to go!
Instead, his rival, Pickel, got to go to the shoot instead of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:40 pm
She sat in one of the many chairs as the make-up artist did her face and hair. Today's theme seemed to be Good vs. Evil. the men were dressed to be the devils while the women were going to be angels who will be tempted to fall.

Wearing a lacy white silk dress that flowed down lightly above the knee's, a pair of powder white feathered wings placed upon her back, they straightened her hair and softened her eyes. Barefooted and only wearing such an outfit that felt was close to see through for her entire body except her chest, she clutched the silk sheet as she waited for her devil partner to arrive.

His last name was Pickel. To her, it sounded more like someone misspelled his name and it was really pickle. That brought a smile to her face as the make-up artist started putting on the jewelry which was pearly drop earrings and a long necklace of pure white pearls. Glitter -like dust just along the outside of her eyes to give a shimmering look she was completely ready.

"Hey."

Looking up, she finally meets Pickel. He was tall, like all models of 6'1'' with long sinful black onyx hair that ended at his elbows. Probably just added hair to give an effect, with piercing amber cat eyes, which was most likely the special effects of contacts. He wore tight leather black pants and was shirtless. Leather armbands and black army leather boots, he screamed the look of the devil. Even his ears were covered in earrings and were slightly elvish tipped to give him a more devil appearance.

"I never knew that I was going to be posing with such a lovely little angel." he purred as he reached for her hand, lightly kissing along her knuckles. "A shame Dante couldn't make it to see what he has lost."

The shy smile dissappeared into a slight grimace.

Dante...  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Riku was lying in bed, looking at the ceiling.
"Don't go, don't go, you're sick as a dog," he said to himself as he got up. Yes, he had been coughing non-stop for the past half hour and was stopped up so he was sniffing every few minute with a horrible er- sucking up snot sound. But he was going.
He didn't go as Dante, but he did go. They almost didn't let him in, but he managed to convince them- he couldn't remember how.
And so he came to the shoot, only to see Pickel kissing HIS friend's hand!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm
She really felt weak, but she did pull her hand away from his. "Please stop, I'm really not in the mood with games.." she rubbed her hand slightly, his kiss sent chills and not the warmest of kinds that made her wanted to go and wash her hands quickly.

The photographer motioned them into the position he wanted. Pickel had her sitting between his legs leaning up against his chest with his arms draped over her shoulders with one hand lightly wrapped around her neck as if to keep her there against her will. Whatever, she just needed to close her eyes and try not to look up at the grinning devil of a man who continued to give her the weirdest chills.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:52 pm
"Lemme do one," Riku whispered to the person in charge. The man looked him over. "New look?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at the black hair. Riku nodded, wanting to get on with the shoot already."Very new," Riku replied, "Now get me in something and get Kara away from that creep!""You have a cold don't you?" the man replied, "Maybe you should go ho-""NO!" he replied quickly and loudly, "Please, let me do one shot..." he was ready to beg, not wanting to go home because of a stupid cold. The man put his hand to Riku's forehead, "I don't want you spreading this to the other models-" he pulled his hand away, "You have a fever.""I don't have to pose intimately with her, there could be any amount of distance, but please get her away from Pickel!"((Edit; this was rushed before bed so >> I'll add more now))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 am
Pickel's hands were placed on either side of her head, forcing her too look up at him as he leaned down, a few inches between where their lips might meet. When he smiles, or more like grin in her eyes, a fang peeked out. The wonders of special effects with make-up. He had pulled her onto his lap, either leg straddeling him as she numbly lets him. She was supposed to look like the shy yet somehow fragile angel who is supposed to be tempted by the devil into falling.

She didn't hear nor pay attention to the loud commotion. She just wanted this shot to be over and done with quickly.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm
Riku was not getting anywhere with the guy, so he walked into the shot and punched Pickel as soon as he could.
The photographer shouted something at him, but Riku didn't really care. He glared at Pickel, "Don't you touch her," he growled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff