View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:23 pm
"Whew, it's a good thing these aren't traditional zombies. I have some work for you once we stop." Malcom was hurt in several places.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:17 am
"Oh great. You know I thought my medical training would have been out of a job. When the infected attacked. Guess not." Alex said as he got in.  

Andy _1134

VampressLeona rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:24 pm
Misara smiled. "Richard, fish around the pockets of the people next to cars, we need to drive...an if we are driving then we wont have to worry about being attacked, we will run the suckers over!"

She thought about it and perhaps a motorcycle or scooter would be best for them, unless they could find a semi, to get around all the cars stopped throughout the streets.  
0Moon_Maiden0 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:28 pm
Ricky's face went pale, but for some reason he couldn't say no to the girl. He looked at the corpses and hoped the dead were in fact dead.

Unfortunatley that wasn't the case and he had to beat back a zombie that took him by surprise. However was was able to find a pair of keys with an alarm button on the keychain so that he could locate the car faster.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:28 pm
((oh nos! were dead!))
Rounding a car a zombie appeared, Misara screamed and jumped back but fell onto another corpse and the zombie attacked her. She quickly grabbed her scalple and stabbed the zombie in the neck, but not before it had time to make her first wound bleed and rip a gash into her arm.

Pushing the zombie off her she stood. Straightening herself out she looked at her wounds now bleeding fiercely. Misara frowned and tightened her grip on her doll. She swung it over her head and hit the zombie laying still on the ground, over and over again until she got tired of hearing a dull "crunch" sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 am
[Oh no]
Alex opened the door and got in. "Well my rifle is useless unless I can aim" he said as he tossed it in the back. Drawing his revolver. "Where are the others?" He asked as he aimed.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:36 pm
((Oh well.....maybe we can come back as zombies and eat our "friends".... mrgreen ...lol))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff