Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm
"Kid, i've directed armies too. Alebit it was mainly pillaging, kidnap and murder. I admit I'm not proud of them. I did help stop the galaxy imploding though..." He stopped as Tat jumped up and blinked a few times before laughing.
"No, not you. We're perfect gentlemen to you, I assure you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Tat settled down in her seat-sitting defensively. She tried to relax and felt like she could believe Tyran's words. If anything-she could give the world to Luka to scratch his other eye out. "Well....alright...." she mumbled. "Not like you could even get me if you tried." She hugged her knees and glanced towards them-being watchful.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 pm
"I've done a lot of things in my life, but that is not one of them." Tyran said. "Never against their will, i mean. Even murderers have standards."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Tat raised an eyebrow. She wasn't even going to ask.....Trying to get comfortable again she attempted to get some sleep.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:03 pm
Seeing how the cat had made a comfortable home on his lap, Tyran saw litte use in getting changed or moving, so relaxed on the chair, still happy to chat with Vence until sleep took him. he wondered what his friends were thinking bcak in his time - surely they wodnered where he had gotten to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:09 pm
((lol, I'm watching Family Guy, they have a time travel episode on.))  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 pm
((lol cool XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm
Tat slept soundly for a while-she dreamt of home and of the few people that cared about her. A tear rolled down her cheek as she slept.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 am
Gradually, as time went on Tyran closed his eye and began to doze, resting his chin on his hand as he propped it up on the chair arm, his free ha d still resting on the cat mid-stroke. His tail still moved lazily, but much slower and more occasionally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:45 am
Tat's dreams drifted back to memories of her childhood-during the time she was forced to fend for herself on the streets. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. Her dream apparently was starting to shift into more of a nightmare.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:04 pm
Vence had been sitting quietly for quite some time. By now, it looked like everyone was asleep. He stood up, careful to not make any noise, and walked outside onto the balcony. He watched the city below him busy itself, even though it was night, thinking about home now. No one would know he was gone. He was supposed to be alone on the plains, about to enter the Desert. No one would know. Ever. Not his comrades, his friends, his family...

He sighed, forcing himself to stop in his tracks. He didn't want to think of that last part. With any luck, he could get back soon, if time passed there now at all. He would say he got held up, and nothing more. Still, he wasn't supposed to be here. This defied the laws of time and space. If anything happened in this time because of them, it was their fault.

"I really hope the gods are watching us," Vence mumbled, a little frustrated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Tyran dripepd into a deep dreamless sleep. He refused to allow hismlef to tink of back home. He was here now and tehre was nothing to do but live in the moment and figure out what to do. However the blackness that surrounded his mind was uneasy.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm
Tat was struggling in her slumber.....memories from her thievery days arose as they often did at night.

Luka's ears twitched, and he awoke to Tat's distress. He slid out from under Tyran's resting hand on his back and lept to the floor and made his way towards Tat. He sat in front of her for a moment-his tail snaking on the ground, before he pounced on her. Tat was startled from her nightmare but quickly relaxed when she heard Luka purr. She stroked his back and kissed him on the top of his head. She settled back down with a smile and once again tried to drift off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm
As Luka shifted form out of his hand Tyran started awake and loekd around in confused and alarmed suspicion. When things came back to him, and he realised what had woken him up, he shook his head at his own foolishness. He glanced over at Vence, who was still stood by the window, and yawned a little.
"Can't sleep? I'm not surprised."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:52 pm
Tat lifted her eyelids only slightly at the sound of Tyran's voice. She ignored him however and closed her eyes again. Luka, however, remained awake a while longer-his golden eyes seemed to glow in the darkness.

((I'm assuming the lights have been turned since we're trying to sleep...))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff