Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm
" Then whos is it??"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm
"A person"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm
" what person?"
" an ex?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm
"Yah..." he started cracking up "Good times~"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:01 pm
" OO, she smiles" " Do i get a story?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:05 pm
"One month...not much..of a story" he pulled the fiber out "Yet, it was a good month"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm
" As long as I dont have to tell mine she whispered"
" So tell me what was he/she like" biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 am
"Hello...is anyone there....please...I'm lost" the girl moaned, stumbling around in the blinding sun. The veil had not only hid her from the world, it had hidden her from light as well, but it was gone, now.  

Cookiiz n Creme

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 am
Seraph thought "Oh? you had someone? well~tell tell~" he gave a funy look "Well, he..I know right! he was a bit of a jokster...not extremely wierd though..anyway, well, I met him at a bar, I brung him home" he smiled "we talked ALL night, shared a few drinks, then one day I got that for him as a joke, so anyway, one day, we were going to America, and he handed me..that, after I said we are going to crash he said, 'I love you' I kept it, as you can see, and anyway, the plane crashed here..I was the only survivor" he thought back, twas a great time, before the crash, and as his modo always was, consentrate on the good things in life, then He heard someone "There are more people? good lord!" he looked though the door"Hey there are you ok?" the light was very bright, considering there was a storm, or so he thought, appearently it had passed

(This is something that happened to my friend, his girlfriend died in a plane crash, she gave him a present before she got on the plane)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:20 am
(( sweatdrop Storm? Sorry didn't catch that part))

Omocha stumbled forward. A huge cut was bleeding across her forehead, "Help...please..."she rocked back and forth, almost collapsing with each small step forward.  

Cookiiz n Creme

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:26 am
He gave a slight gast at the cut, he jumped up and grabbed her, bringing her into the underground cavern, he took some liquids and stuff off the metal shelfs "Here, this will sting a little though" he gentley poured some out on to the cut, it foamed, then the cut was cleaned, he then took a brown thing, itlooked like mud, and put it on the cut "This will stop the bleeding, the head is the hardest thing to get to stop bleeding" he finally finished with a gaus wrap around her head "There!" he admired his handy work (( What species is Omocha?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:34 am
((My fursona is always a bear, it's just what I am ^_______^))

Omocha's eyes flitted shut as she drifted back to sleep.  

Cookiiz n Creme

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 am
" Well i guess it is only fair for me to tell you."

She waited till the other fur was patched up and relaxing in a vacant room, and then she took him to the main chamber where they had first started talking.

Sophia sighed, " Well we are all furry or anthros here, and as you can see i am anthro. I had a mate a while back. Well as much as a mate as a human could be. Until his mother found out. He was of high nobility. I was the thing chained in the basement. We fell in love."

Having a flashback she murmured" He was above me heat radiating from him. It was too much. My powers were ut of control. I felt ripples in his body and thinking it was please we kept. Until Until..."

" He died she whispered. The flames rippled threw him and he died. And it was my fault. And Jonathan fell lip in my arms . I burnt the house that day and ran away."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:14 pm
"oh.." he looked down "Its ok..." he thought about the fur from before "Wait... did you catch what species that other fur was?" he remembered black..claws..and..blood... thats it, he shuddred at the thought of her being a bear..in his house
((There I fixed it))  

LunaFoxxx

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 pm
XxDarkmoonxXx
"oh.." he looked down "Its ok..." he thought about the fur from before "Wait... did you catch what species that other fur was?" he remembered brown..claws..and..blood... thats it

((Forgot to mention, Omois a black bear and shes anthro, not full furry, but she does have claws ^________^))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games