Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm
( that probably would be good)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:07 pm
they had just spoted Zylo with the sniper's scope

"sir i see him want me to take him out??" said the sniper looking down his sight.

"no lets just wait and see what he dose" replied Apachi

"but sir i have a clean shot" replied the sniper

"i dont care what you have" said Apa "we wait and see what he dose. if he attacks any thing i dont care what it is you take him out got that?"he continued.

"yes sir" replied the sniper.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:17 am
(( blaugh ))

Tomo, for the first time in 200 or 300 hundred ears, was truly afraid. Saki was not. He held his fluffy head high and nudged the door open further, "For Hitohana," she murmured and mounted Saki. She laid low against his strong, warm back and held her blade behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:00 am
Justice called out quickly. "Non-lethal countermeasures!" Justice had heard a whisper or something, but wasn't sure where. The bots flipped a few modular parts of their weapons and they were converted to some form of paint ball gun. "Come out peacefully, native inhabitants... I do not want to use force."  

justice_prime

Cookiiz n Creme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Tomo whispered in Saki's ear with a voice, so shy and off-put, it seemed to be that of a child's. Saki nodded and then, in a low, deep growl, began to speak, "What do you want with us...?" For centuries...nothing...no movement except for that of the leaves in the trees...and what of it? But now...the pair had no idea what they were getting themselves into.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 am
(( eek ............ummm........update? I'm gone two days and this happens? Holy Fluffinshits))  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 pm
(My character's started a peace keeping mission. He's already got Apa's crew in on it. Maybe some opponents would be nice?)

Justice blinked. "It has come to the attention of the Klien Council of Liberation of Alien Planets, that this planet is not currently held together by any central government, and is consumed by war. This is inefficient, unproductive, and inhumane. For these reasons, an alliance has been created of those who wish to end the war on this planet. We seek your support, as we can use any support we can get to bring peace, and eventually trade, to this world." He smiled, trying to sound convincing. He wasn't really sure how those words were going to bounce off these local yokals.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:32 pm
Zylo stopped walking and slowly turned to look right at the sniper aiming at him, his emerald eyes boring into the sniper, pinpoints of emerald fire burning so intensely the sniper was blinded, it was temporary, but effective. In that time Zylo crested the hill and made his way down, out of sight for any snipers. Zylo began walking across the barren plains, the Great Forest was about two days walk from where he was.

Back at Apachi's camp a great rumbling could be heard, an army of demons crested the hill opposite the one Zylo had walked over. The demon army spotted Apachi's camp, roars filled the air as the black mass of demonic creatures charged through the valley, running towards the camp.

((That enemies enough for ya? XP))  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:09 pm
Sophitia sees the people emerging from withing the building. And she looks fearfully at Justice.
" What now?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:37 pm
(I forgot to mention we're not at Apa's camp. XD Sucks to be him! )
"it's alright, we're perfectly safe."  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:41 pm
She mews looking at the new people
" Ok but, she giggles" I do know how to fight mind you ."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:50 pm
((True, but a demon army has to have scouting parties in the general area, I'm sure you get me. You can go ahead and make a demon scouting party come up on your group, either you could control them or I could, your choice))  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 pm
(Alright, sounds good.)

A few demonic skirmishers smiled wickedly, smelling fresh meat. Their blood lust drew them towards this potentially delicious source of flesh. Armed with spears and other melee weapons, the demons howled and charged from a far off distance. Their echoing voices formed a large mesh that formed the illusion of one large beast.

Justice heard something moving in the background. A bot spoke up. "Incoming group of life forms. " Justice blinked and tried to assess the sound he heard. "Keep non-lethal." It was then that the monsters began to call out for war. "Scratch that. Fire for effect, take cover, and fire at will. " Justice scurried to the landing pod and climbed to the top of it, using the hatch. His eyes glowed and the hatch closed, leaving him relatively covered from ground attack up there. "If you'd like to demonstrate your abilities this is a great time!" The demon skirmishers came into site, at which time the firing started.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm
" Wait what !, she screamed. Your leaving me out here???"
Blue flames engulfed her as she waited for the onset of attack  

Cortana_Seramiphia

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
"If you want to take cover feel free." He took aim and fired on the incoming demons. It seemed the pea shooters the bots were using were rather ineffective against these large demons. The bullets simply burrowed in their thick flesh and didn't harm vital organs. The shots that hit the skulls were deflected, and it seemed the only effective shots were shots to the eyes or throat. Justice had packed a larger assault rifle, however. When he fired at the center of mass it had stopping power. Justice put down a few demons before flipping his clip over. "Uh oh... didn't plan on actual combat... Forgot to bring actual ammo." he fed the new end of the clip back into his weapon.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff