Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm
Dee sighed heavily, "The fake Vegeta broke in because all of my guards are occupied. We are still a very obscure race on the brink of extinction. And besides that, the reason I give these orders is so that we have enough guards at the proper posts. Now unless you have a decent suggestion as to change my mind about being at the bar serving drinks, then let me know this instant."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Well im a fighter not a waiter, no one is at the bar so that means that im just going to be sitting there doing nothing wile everyon els if out fighting and having fun.

The last person to come to my bar was Avadross and hes training. When the time comes when Andy attacks you going to need some help. and i want help you but you wont let me, why?

gotenks ss1
Crew

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 pm
ill train with him i don't care what class he is i had to raise orphans educate all of the young in my village. i have one warning don't try surprise attacks just ask vegeta he is now in the infirmary because he surprised me, avadross said as he overheard blade and Dee's convocation.
beside dee im bored stiff luckly i've been working on trying to put more metal into the stone  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 pm
Sighing, Dee said, "Very well. Now these are the conditions. If Avadross is killed by Blade, then Blade gets a rank promotion amongst us saiyans. But, if Blade gets killed, then Avadross must try and thin out some of Andy's army with the help of Kakkorot and his sons."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 pm
no, killing him is too much. he a new friend. at the very most ill incapacitate him for 2 week i wont kill with a legitimate reason  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm
"ya dee im not the killing type im just a fighter. but ill accept the fight but no killing."

"incapacitate! why is every one ploting against me?"

gotenks ss1
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am
Grunting, Dee said, "Fine, first one knocked out cold barely breathing is the loser. Winner gets to fight Vegeta to the death how's that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm
dude blade I'm not planing on knocking u out that my limit on training Is it fine if we use the training facility queen dee. mrgreen please?  

josh of earth2

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm
Dee nodded, "Very well, but Avadross, if you don't knock Blade out, you will find yourself in more trouble than you've ever been lying to me and Vegeta. For if you get knocked out, I will have Vegeta kill you first while you are unconscious, just think about that."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:48 pm
... whats with your fascination with killing me ?
(overkill much)  

josh of earth2

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:57 pm
"you realy have a taste for blood dont you dee?"

"so you were asking me to kill avadros & your husband for just an upgrade in rank?"

"and that idea of if avadross gets knocked out he dies makes me want to lose the fight. what did he lie to you about?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm
FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT LIE I WAS SURPISED BY VEGETA AND MY INSTINCT TOOK OVER ; VEGETA WAS NOT SHOCKED ON PURPOSE

IF THERE ARE EVIL NEO SAIYENS THEY WOULD BE MORE NOTICEABLE THEY WOULD TAKE OUT THE POWER GRID BY KNOW WE ARE MORE STRATEGIC THEN ORIGINAL SAIYANS

CAN'T U FORGIVE A ACCIENT  

josh of earth2

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 am
(sorry fo never posting earlier now im lost lol) wow guess i dozed off for quite awhile well better go see how gohan and goten are, but i wonder where they could be this castle is so big if i couldnt feel their ki i could never find them  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Dee used her psychic tuffle abilities to speak with Goku. She said, "Goku, if you want to find where your sons are, they are with me watching a colossal battle with a Neo Saiyan named Avadross and one of our own saiyans named Blade. So far its a bore, but whatever I expect more or I will handle things myself. Okay, only Gohan is with me. Goten went to heal my husband Vegeta. He got wounded thanks to Avadross. Vegeta seems to think that Avadross is one of Andy's spies, which I cannot be sure whether that's the truth or not."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 pm
"what a waste" Avadross teleports out of the battlefield and right to the evil saiyan atmosphere ands send a wave of electromagnetic energy right in the planet. "see i don't need to prove anything wont hurt a friend" told Dee and Goku telepathy  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff