Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:26 pm
"Actually," Yoshi said, "I haven't thought much about that. After all, I love to see new places, but traveling is quite tiring. I can say this, though. I don't plan to leave again for a long time."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:08 pm
Sabrina smiled at the news.
"That's wonderful to hear." Sabrina blushed as she sipped her water logged iced green tea. "Umm... may I order some more iced green tea?" The server nodded and handed her another one. "Yum!" Ugh...I bet he thinks I'm sucha child. Sabrina sighed as she drank some of her drink. "So, what are you planning on doing the rest of the day? Resting, I bet."

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:59 pm
"Resting is probably a good idea," Yoshi said, "but I have lots of time to do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:37 pm
"Ah." Sabrina nodded at Yoshi. "But what are you going to do for the rest of the day? You can't possibily want to stay and eat with me in this ramen shop the entire day." Sabrina smiled at him.  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:13 pm
"Well," Yoshi said, "personally, I wouldn't mind sitting here with you for a while. Well, if it wasn't so crowded, that is."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"Really? Wow, I feel so special." Sabrina laughed lightly as she looked around and saw the ramen place getting more full. "Thank you for staying, Yoshi-kun. I enjoy spending time with you...well...even if this is my first real time actually talking to you...heh." Sabrina smiled embarrassed.  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:49 am
Yoshi smiled and said, "I'm glad you're actually talking to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:50 pm
"Me too." Sabrina smiled back. "What else do you want to talk about?" Sabrina stirred her drink.  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:50 pm
Yoshi thought for a minute, then said, "How has Shizume-chan been? I haven't seen her yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm
"Well, she's somewhere around here..." Sabrina looked outside the ramen shop. "I just saw her here not too long ago." Sabrina smiled at Yoshi. "She seems like she's doing well."  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:42 pm
"That's good," Yoshi said. "Has anything interesting happened while I was gone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:02 pm
Sabrina thought about his question.
"Hmmm, not much...well I guess the Konoha gates almost got breached by enemy shinobi a couple weeks ago, but Shizume-chan, me, and some other chuunins fought them off." Sabrina smiled at Yoshi. "And I re-did the interior of my apartment, because I finally got enough money to fix it. It's really nice inside now...Hmm...other then those things...we just went on missions..." Sabrina stirred her drink and drank the last of it.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Yoshi smiled at Sabrina. "Well," he said, "It's a good thing you guys were here to save the village. Shame I wasn't. You know how I like to pummel people that try to invade the village."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:03 pm
Sabrina laughed.
"Well, hopefully someday we'll get sent into the same battle. Then you could show me your skills." Sabrina smiled back at Yoshi.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:35 pm
"And," Yoshi said, "you might be able to show me any new skills you might have."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games