Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Everybody's Fool (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 am
" You tricked me!," she chuckled and stepped inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:54 am
"I'm one sly fox~" he closed the door behind her "Hey Miko, what kinda TV do you like?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 am
" cartoons and momma likes house!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:59 am
"Carttons you say? Its been years since I've watched em, you can watch in my room, it has another TV in it, if your mother is ok with it" he looked to Sophi  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 am
" yea sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am
He showed Miko to his room and turned the TV to a childs cartoon, then went back to the living room "Make yourself at home"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:14 am
She plopped down on the couch. Crossing her legs she reached for remote. " o house is on."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:19 am
"Yah, I was watching Chase say that this girl has autoimmune just before you came" just then you heard this comeing from the TV 'DANG IT HOUSE! IT IS AUTOIMMUNE!' "See what I mean?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 am
Hey eyes glued to screen.
" shhh I haven't seen this one sit."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am
Seraph gave her a 'WTF' look and sat down next to her  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 am
The show finished.
" Ahh sorry I haven't seen how im a while.
She put her hand behind her head in a weird gesture..
"uhh im kind of obsessed i know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am
Having watched the entire ordeal with the human in shadow, Gothyk remained where he had been until he was sure no one was around. He walked out to the area, the human's blood soaking into the ground around the tree where Seraph had hit him in the head with the rock. Removing his trench-vest, his exposed spine shimmering in the silver glow of the metal encasing it, Gothyk began investigating the "crime scene" before the police showed up. He had once been a cop himself, but after a run-in with an odd enemy, he was now an outlaw, warrant upon warrant out for him after 5 years of vigilanty service. In a moment, Gothyk noticed the rope that the human had used. Picking it up, he sniffed at it a few times, wrinkling his nose.
"I really hate humans sometimes." He said to himself, no one being around to here him. "But there IS a familiar smell on here. I don't think..." Gothyk paused for a moment, looking around. "Indigo... he couldn't be behind this. Well, it looks like have a little bit of a hunt ahead of me. I need to find this... Sophi. She may be able to help in some way." Catching her scent as best he could, he started to run at blinding speeds to find her, passing a restaurant and eventually stopping in front of a house. Crap Gothyk thought to himself. I was hoping to avoid a public place. Taking a deep breath, Gothyk used his 'mirage' ability to change his coloring to full white, making him look albino, and went up to the door, rasping on it a few times.

OOC-Indigo is my personal human character. This is getting interesting. ^^  

gothyk_knight

550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 am
Seraph sttod up and went to te door "Hello?" he opened the door  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 am
" You have another visitor?" She peered over couch  

Cortana_Seramiphia