Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Daily B!tch Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 am
Tenshu_Ousama
I am just so mad I was kicked without a reason. She could have said, "No boys or Too many human characters or something...."

You know?
make a ******** up character, get your friends to do the same. And spam the ******** out of her game, kill everyone you can before you go down. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 am
(This looks familiar, Jacky. wink )

My mom just finished with her cancer treatments, paying some HUGE medical bills, and then my brother in-law asked her for another loan!

Chaton Atomique

yamikasake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm
wildblackfire
Tenshu_Ousama
I am just so mad I was kicked without a reason. She could have said, "No boys or Too many human characters or something...."

You know?
make a ******** up character, get your friends to do the same. And spam the ******** out of her game, kill everyone you can before you go down. stare
You have to send her a PM with your profile in it if you want to RP. If you make a f*cked up character, she won't accept it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:40 pm
I know. I made a good guy that hated violence and was a fire wizard/human. He was kind and liked to help people. What was wrong with that? question  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 am
yamikasake
wildblackfire
Tenshu_Ousama

You know?
You have to send her a PM with your profile in it if you want to RP. If you make a f*cked up character, she won't accept it.
laaaame stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:31 am
Chaton Atomique

My mom just finished with her cancer treatments, paying some HUGE medical bills, and then my brother in-law asked her for another loan!
talk to him about it. stare  

wildblackfire

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:40 am
Chaton Atomique

Is this the same idiot that bought yet another car in October? I guess he didn't talk your dad out of fear of exiting an upper floor window at a high velocity, eh?

BotD:

Well, a customer came in with a laptop he wanted returned or replaced. He says it simply died on him this weekend. I plugged it in and it did not power on. I then tried another power adapter and, DING!, it turned on.

He then said the store sold him a faulty laptop package and wanted a new laptop with adapter. The laptop was perfectly fine, just a bad power adapter. I told him the manufacturer would most likely replace the adapter for free, but he wanted a whole new laptop PC.

So my supervisor agreed to exchange the laptop, but he also told the customer his data, bookmarks and any personal settings had to be migrated over to the new one. The customer agreed to the service.

So in the end...

New adapter = $80 (free if he took the time to do it under warranty)
Data and settings migration = $180

That guy was totally clueless... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:22 am
Our cheap-o microwave just died out on use! I had to heat up breakfast in the regular oven. It took over twenty minutes! gonk  

JTN
Crew

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 am
i hate when bullies freakin bully others to make it look like the school is their school which honestly i would of been like oh is your school let me think about it for a loooooooooooongtimmmmme no!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm
My supervisors chewed me out for not reporting a shortage in inventory of several high end electronics. I checked the records, and they clearly stated the shortages around 8:00pm yesterday... FOUR HOURS after I had clocked out for the day. stressed

I pointed out they were yelling at the wrong guy. No apologies are forthcoming, and what's worse, I don't think I'll expect one.  

JTN
Crew

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am
Feeling crappy... can't sleep... taking a sick day today. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 am
On the first weekend in 3 months that has sunny skies and no 3 feet of snow falling, I get sick! sweatdrop  

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 pm
I just washed my car earlier today. I got it nice and clean and shiny...

... just before a bird with some sort of evil bowel disease emptied itself all over the hood this afternoon! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 am
My roomie brought home her boyfriend and he STINKS....I mean really, really STINKS! Cigarettes and body cheese horror! stressed  

Chaton Atomique

Avocado Avenger12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 am
My dog ate ALL the yogurt, and now has horable diaria. To make things much much worse, she's not pottytrained. We are also all out of paper towels, so we have to use our the towels from the bathroom, and we ran out before too long. We also don't have a good washing machine, so washing the towels by hand was pretty disgusting. And now I am going to go hungry for weeks because there is no more yogurt.
I hate my life.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces