Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 pm
He chuckled and put up his plate"or we could sleep together"he cuddled her from behind"well unless you find that odd"he rubbed his chin putting thought into it"anywho if not then its only right I be a gentlemen and let ya sleep in the bed" he chuckled...

ooc://lol xD am making myself hungry too  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:51 pm
She ruffled his hair.
" O that be nice as long as you behave," she grinned at him."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:58 pm
He chuckled and nibbled along her neck"am a good boy"he joked. He rubbed her shoulders"plus what could I do?"he laughed...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:00 pm
She shivered at his nibbling.
" Uhh nothing,'" she chuckled.
She finish off her food and stuck the plate in the sink  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:03 pm
His ears perked up as he continued to nibble along her neck"Anyways wanna sit down and cuddle while watching T.V?"he asked his little fluffy tail wagging happily...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 pm
" Sure ."
She went over to the couch and sat down.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm
Navo joined her after turning the T.V. on to random toons"comfortable I hope"he murred and nibbled on her neck some more cuddleing close...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:13 pm
She cuddled into him murring.
" Yes very comfy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 pm
He murred and kissed her"good" he said as he grabbed the remote and handed it to her"Anything you wanna watch?"he smiled and kissed her again...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:23 pm
" Kinda already watching it," she chuckled looking at him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 pm
He chuckled along with her and rested his head on her shoulder rubbing her shoulders"Why havent I ever seen ya around the valley till now?"he smiled"Ive lived here all my life and never once came across ya"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 pm
" O," her ears curled down. ' Kind of wasn't wanted in the area I used to live in so I was searching for a new town when I happened to stumble here. A few weeks back. There was that old shop so I asked the guy who used to own it if i could rent it. I did and now im hear." She smiled up at him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:33 pm
He smiled and nodded"well am glad your around"he murred and licked her neck"So dont be so down, your here with me"he said rubbing her shoulders and back"relax, am sure life will be better here for ya"he said with his irish accent...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:35 pm
She licked him back laughing.
" I'm sure it will be."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:38 pm
He licked her on the lips then began to tickle her"lets see how ya laugh"he chuckled happily as he did do...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games