Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:18 pm
Kare coughed spitting up blood.
" Y .. you.. you lie."
Blood kept dripping from her mouth.
Her having landed on the rocks in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 pm
"I have an idea" Seraph opened his cloak..he looked like a demon dressed in all black robes as he glared at everyone "Why don't we do this thing called..TALK!" he put a barrier between everyone "Why don't I get everyones story and help determone the out come?"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 pm
"KARA! THAT'S IT! I WILL HARM YOU APA! RAWR!"She stared at Seraph. "Um one problem. I LOST MY MEMORY! I ONLY REMEMBER A LITTLE BIT!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Kara fell over still coughing up blood her vision going blurry." N n n now you d decide to d o the b- b barrier."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 pm
"this is becomming very tiersome" Apa said looking at the barrier that surounded him.

"i was sent to bring Hikari back to the Acadamy for the elementals she ranaway with something very dear to the head mistress." "but if you keep interfeiring i will have to do something about you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 pm
"Kara! I have to heal her! She's dying!" She turns to Apa. "YOU! YOU DID THIS TO HER!"  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm
((Serah and apa are of equal power..and seriousness.I feel a rivalry coming))
Seraph released thefemale from the barrier..well..widening it so she could help her friend "Go help her..sp..Apa..your like a hitman, except instead of killing peple, you do whatever you must to bring them to where the person wants them..wow..thats..interesting, but uh, I noticed she dosn't want to go with you...why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm
"I have nothing but my lost power of the elementals! I was born with it and they want it for the use for evil. And I won't ever give it because..if they were to remove it...most likely...I will "die" in the cause."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm
Kara looked at Hikari. Smiling that she was free, but still in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:40 pm
"Kara it will be alright." Hikari gets a bowl of the springs' water along with herbs and cherry blossom petals to make medicine to heal her. "I hope this works. Drink it Kara." She turned to Seraph. "I refuse to go with him because..my parents only want me back to take my lost power for their own use. Even though they know I will most likely die at the process. Also if I were to live. I would never see light or the outside for the rest of my life and would eat a loaf of bread each day. Just to perish in the darkness of a cell."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 pm
"now you know thats not true they let you out once every year on your birthday.....and as i said befor they did that because you killed one of the students there"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm
"YOU KILLED HIM! By orders of my parents. Because I loved the boy. They then framed me."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 pm
She drank the medicine. It coursed through her mixing with her making and healing her.

" She didn't kill anyone ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 pm
"I was in class when YOU killed him."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm
Apa tuched the barrier arund him and got a little shock form it "dose this barrier move at all or am i stuck in this spot?" he asked Seraph  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff