Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 pm
scurr
where i am it's pretty urban so there's lots of houses to loot from,no giant animals and a TA recruitment center which is filled with lots of lovely guns,tanks and armored cars. biggrin

i've posted this on another thread,i'm sure.
but anyway, all those weapons of mass awesome and big tanks n' stuff will be in china,so i'd be left with an empty barracks. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm
I'm a geek, meaning no physical strength. The only guns I've fired were lazer tag guns, a BB rifle, and a really big hunting rifle and learned that I have really crappy aim. Which means I'd be worthless and would die within a day or so. Or I faint from exhaustion since I'm in shape (since round is a shape).  

tleam88

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:42 pm
tleam88
I'm a geek, meaning no physical strength. The only guns I've fired were lazer tag guns, a BB rifle, and a really big hunting rifle and learned that I have really crappy aim. Which means I'd be worthless and would die within a day or so. Or I faint from exhaustion since I'm in shape (since round is a shape).

not necessarily,if you're good with tech you might be able to make yourself a bit of cash.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 am
If its fallout none of us would survive.

Wait are we talking bout right after the bombs dropped or in the fallout3 world?  

BUGSY 1979

BUGSY 1979

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 am
fist full of wellies
scurr
where i am it's pretty urban so there's lots of houses to loot from,no giant animals and a TA recruitment center which is filled with lots of lovely guns,tanks and armored cars. biggrin

but anyway, all those weapons of mass awesome and big tanks n' stuff will be in china,so i'd be left with an empty barracks. sad

TA CENTRE

You know, TERRITORIAL ARMY  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am
BugsyXoX
fist full of wellies
scurr

TA CENTRE

You know, TERRITORIAL ARMY

we'll be fighting the Chinese,the CHINESE. they out number us by a hell of a lot so we'll need everything we've got,therefore most of our stuff will be in china.

then again it is called the territorial army.  

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

DeiDei Neko-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:51 pm
I would survive if:
I actually had the skills in the game, capablilty of finding a gun and food, then I would probably survive and reach Rivet City. Then I would spend the rest of my life there. If my bro survived, I would have a better chance of this. That and if the sonic next to me was real >.>
Other than that, I would die from:
getting eaten by something, get shot, blown up, raidiation,injected or raped ._.
None of them sound pleasent ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:57 pm
i might survive. me and a few of my friends have a plan...  

rundas93

Valiant Corvus

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:20 am
Well, I can say my days in boyscouts would come in handy. I know how to maintain weaponry (From pistols to hunting rifles) and a G3 assault rifle isn't too hard to maintain. Assuming we're not using retarded game mechanics, Yao Guai wouldn't be too horribly difficult to kill if you can just put a single bullet into their head, which wouldn't be too hard if you got a hunting rifle. Judging by the size of them, that would be enough meat to last you for a week or more, depending on how well you can ration it. The ability to find firewood would be debatable, but there are other ways to start a fire. Give me steel wool and lighter fluid with a gun trigger mechanism and I could give you a fire.

Laying low would be your best bet. Get on the good side of the BoS or Outcasts; most likely BoS, seeing as Outcasts probably wouldn't give a flying ******** about you. Maybe if you found some kind of lazer weapon and "donated" it to them you would get browny points, but that would be unlikely. Otherwise, just keep your head down and avoid confronting raiders and slavers. You can have all the bravado you want, but you'll survive much longer if you can avoid conflicts.

The priority should be to find a SECURE settlement with reinforced defenses (Like megaton) and then stay put.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 am
I'll just live in mega town because it never gets attacked and it's cose by vault 101 where u start off so yea o but im the vault u be killed so yea that sucks.  

Two Guys One Box

2,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

fireman24465

Wealthy Guildsman

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:20 pm
I'm not sure if i could or not but i know i woudn't hide i would probably be a trader or sometthin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:14 pm
johnny blackk
I might XD,I am a violent person in nature,I mean as soon as my eyes adjusted I would probably look for the first blunt object possible,and start killing things that look edible XDD.As for a town I would probably just build a shack like place ontop of either like a abandoned mall or on a high hill.I doubt I would survive long without good meat,so there is a chance I would resort to cannibalism XDD.

im the same way... except... for the cannibalism part....  

nikkolaus

Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces