Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:06 pm
"..." I raised my head to where he can see my surprised expression. I smiled sincerly and pulled his head close to my chest. "Hey, no problem. And, I know it was scary. You can go ahead, and let go." I said knowing fully that Yoshimatsu-kun was holding back his tears.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:11 pm
"U-uh..?" Holding back tears? Was he expecting that I'd really let myself go that easily. Placing a hand to his chest, I brought myself away from him but ever-so slowly. For some reason, this guy's cologne was rather... comforting and sweet. W-wait..! W-w-what am I thinking..?! My head then shook as I now stood on my own with my normal, calm face returning. I didn't smile but I was happy that he understood how frightening this night was so far. "I'm..okay."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:15 pm
"Heheh, alright then." I reached out to him, patting on the head. "Best take care of yourself from here on Yoshimatsu-kun." I then took off my hat.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:26 pm
These words had then came out of nowhere: "Would you... atleast walk me home. I don't think I feel safe out here anymore..." I just know my face was growing warm... Damn it all.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm
"Alright, since you asked nicely." I smiled to him. "C'mon. Let's go."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:36 pm
I nodded, beginning my walk back down the sidewalk on the way back home. Wow... this felt rather nice..

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:45 pm
Walking by his side, this feels pretty nostalgic. But, now it's so quiet. Oh well, it's fine. Just for tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:32 pm
I brought my hands behind my back even thought I knew this was a little feminine. It wasn't like I really cared much anymore that... wait. That's just me lying to myself again. Sigh...

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:34 pm
"So, where do you live?" I asked him. Though as much as I like being around him, it's best that I leave early.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 pm
"Hm... there." I extended my index finger a few yards away from us at the apartment building where my current home was resigned.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:42 pm
"Alright then." I said stopping in my tracks. "This is where we part."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:02 pm
"Oh." It wasn't like this caught me off guard, but I wouldn't mind warming up a little more to the person that saved my virginity. "Well, I'll.. be seeing you around?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 pm
I nodded and walked off, waving bye to him. "I hope so." I said to myself and headed home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm
"Ah." I nodded, lifting my hand up a bit to signal my goodbye. As my hand slowly returned to my side, I let out one more sigh before lightly jogging up to my apartment.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm
I fumbled with my mp3 music player in the pocket of my jacket.
A few minutes ago, I had finished my tea and now I just had the coffee for the owner in my other hand.
Generally, the day turned out quite normal now but, still I felt something was missing that bothered me so.
Where had the excitement gone to?
'Oh, along with the guy I was so rude to a few weeks ago...'
Eh? Did it really?
I shook my head to the thought, scowling with myself for being so selfish and negative.
But... was it true?
'I'm sure I'm better off this way... It's always quiet and peaceful and there's nothing to worry about.'
Other than my sanity, that is.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces