Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Ryoichi's Condominium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 am
"See you then," was the final thing I said before hanging up. With the towel still around my neck, I went to go pull on a pair of khaki cargo pants and a white t-shirt. For once, I was taking a day off without knowing if it was regrettable or not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXXIn a split second, after Yoshimatsu-kun had hung up on me. I knocked on the door.

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am
The knocking on the door right after me hanging up scared me out of my skin. I clenched my chest a little and walked over to the door to open it. 'He's already here..? Weird..' Unlocking the door, I opened it to see that very person I was on the phone with. "Well, that was... awfully quick of you to get here, Juudas-san," I said in a bit of a nervous tone, using the towel around me neck to dry the side of my head a little more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

XXX"Ah, sorry, sorry. I know it was real sudden, but I was in the neighborhood and I thought about hanging out with you since I had a lot of fun last time." I smiled to him, brushing off the exhaustion from running from the Studio to Yoshimatsu-kun's place. "May I come in?" I asked.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 am
"Oh, sure," I said and stepped aside from the doorway so Juudas could come inside. "I'm about to get started on breakfast. Anything in particular you'd like to eat?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

XXX"Oh, nah I'm good." I said as I walked in after taking off my shoes and set them aside at the entrance. My eyes wondered around the room as I walked in. As if it was my first time entering his home again.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm
I walked back into the kitchen once letting Juudas into my condo. Already having a couple slices of toast on a napkin on the counter, I placed one that had strawberry jam slathered onto it in my mouth to take a bite from the corner. "I just need to water the plants outside really quick and then we can discuss what we can spend the day doing," I suggested while I chewed and my free hand ruffled my still-damp hair. "As usual, make yourself comfortable." With that, I walked a little sluggishly over to the screen door, slid it open, and stepped outside onto the blacony where my beauties awaited me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 am
User Image

XXX"Ah, alright then." I'd nod to Yoshimatsu-kun and sat down on his couch and looked around.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 pm
I'd closed the balcony door, reaching over for the watering pail I kept right by the wall. Several varieties of plants covered the minimal space I had here like a small jungle. Since autumn was approaching, the batches of roses, chrysanthemums, and helenium were starting to bloom. It warmed my heart to see those little buds peeking out for life, and only I could keep them alive when thirsty and provide a perfect place for sunlight. This brought me back to how important it was when I was searching for a place to live out in the city.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 am
User Image

XXX"I'm guessing he loves plants..." I said to myself as I noticed the time he takes to water them. I then looked at the clock on his wall. "That much time left, huh?" I sighed to myself and looked at the floor.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:19 pm
After watering the plants, I stepped back inside once I put the pail down by its usual spot. "Sorry for the wait," I apologized. I'd noticed Juudas was less enthusiastic since I last saw him. "Is something bothering you? or is there something remotely interesting on the floor?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

XXX"Ah, nothing, nothing~" I smiled at him as I beckoned him to come over and sit next to me. "So, knowing that you really love plants, which kind do you love the most?"

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 pm
He keeps saying it's nothing when it's obviously not, I thought. My teeth gnawed at the corner of my bottom lip, but I went to go sit beside him anyway. I'd gotten a little embarassed since it'd been a long while since I shared my love for plants. "Well... mostly autumn or spring flowers are my favorite. There's so many vibrant colors to choose from like... roses can come in every color and also tulips, chrysanthumums, and such." I rambled on a little more while I clutched my hands in my lap.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

XXXI nodded to him, listening to every single word.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:15 pm
"Plants are just so lovely to me... They're like children that are much easier to take care of and yet they're still just as delicate.." Before I knew it, my face flushed in embarassment and turned my head to look away from the idol beside me. "S-sorry... I'm talking way too much about the same thing.."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff