Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm
Well I know things like wings are chosen for a variety of reasons. Some just like the aesthetics, some have characters that are hybrids, or chimeras, and others still have a mythological twist to their characters.

Diana's wings, for example, are there because she is a succubus.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:09 pm
Pixeliciousness
Oh Wow! so many responses, thank you everyone!

We have such an interesting split down there, and none of them are quite like my attraction to rabbits, but all simmilar!

We have both sympathy, synergy and simmilarity for reasons to choose to bond to that animal.

I always thought wolves and cats where the dominate though!

Tell me if all of you wouldn't mind, if you need to make another character is it, too, a fox, or do you use other animals as well? What about the ones I see whom are hybrid? I also see furries with wings, frequently.

Are these animal features as well, or just for the sake of art, or are they rped?

I'm pretty sure foxes are the dominant fursona type, but I wouldn't doubt that wolves are a close second, if not tied. X3

I had an idea for a female German Shepherd fursona, but personally, I can't have more than 1 fursona. Kitsune directly represents me (with some better parts, of course X3), and I can't "split" aspects of myself into different characters. X3 Kitsune did originally have wings when I first conceived her, but they're more of an on-again, off-again feature now. X3

As far as roleplay, I don't officially role-play as Kitsune in threads or anything; I just basically roleplay as her overall online. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm
A succubus and a Slave race at the same time? or are the two less related?

Sunegami, I think I'd like to 'officially' rp, and just incorporate the persona as well. I take a long time to make a character, for me, this character should also 'be' me as well.

not that its 'wrong' to have more, I just don't think I could put such a large devotion into it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm
Oh no, I said they are descended from being created to be slaves. The race that originally brought them to the alien planet are long since gone and the races they created now rule.  

Selene Aries

RevlisAkaoniFox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm
As far as a second Fursona would go... I'd either be a Raccoon or a Skunk... I guess I'd come relatively close to a Raccoon and as for skunk, I don't know why, I just think they look cute and pretty cool. No one messes with a skunk...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm
Skunks also get to be in the same family as ferrets! Racoons though..I don't know...maybe its because I live where there's lots of racoons, but I've seen what old bull racoons will do to cats and dogs, I think of them as being sinister.

I've never seen an opossum furry in all the time I've been looking, but thats hardly long!

And thanks for the clarification Diana! I got confused there.

Actually, since we're clarifying, do the different styles of art signify different mindsets? Or just plane artistic preference. Like....Sonic the Hedgehog vs VGcats.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Styles will very a lot depending on the artist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Pixeliciousness
Sunegami, I think I'd like to 'officially' rp, and just incorporate the persona as well. I take a long time to make a character, for me, this character should also 'be' me as well.

not that its 'wrong' to have more, I just don't think I could put such a large devotion into it!

Yea, I do have a mostly-fleshed-out back-story for Kitsune, I just never actually participate in role-play threads. X3

Agreed; like I said before, Kitsune is basically me, and if I had another fursona, I'd feel like I had multiple personalities. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:55 pm
There's an opossum here in AFG! Opposumbly (sp?), I believe, is her username. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm
I was just curious if art style also signified anything other then art style! Because some are just so much more attractive looking to me..

And thats what I'm afraid of too! I actually only have like..4 rp characters for irl and online. I just recycle one when I need to make one for a different setting. Not at all because I'm lazy! I just like them.....

and I'm lazy.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 pm
Well I know I often pick artists to draw my character based on certain aspects of their style, but questions about artistic style is bested answered by an artist. sweatdrop

Most of the time I just use my main characters for an RP and retool them to fit the setting. About the only time I make a new character is when I am working on a new story.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:51 pm
So... We're talking about art style now? Eh I think it parially depends on the artist and then the kind of style or feel there going for... I've done some art before but eh... would ya like to see?  

RevlisAkaoniFox

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm
I actually take any artist that offers.

I'd love to see your art! And I just wanna talk about...anything related to the culture! I'm as close to new as you can possibly be so the whole world is big and amazing to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 pm
Have you peeked into the art forum for the guild?

I am not an artist myself.

Selene Aries

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:07 pm
most of the threads where old, or people wanting to buy, where as I am a buyer not a seller(I'm to paranoid to scan things that I do, but one of the pixeliciousness's in my whole journal IS mine).

I did look at some of the peoples collections though, we have some -amazing- pieces in our hands.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff