Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:28 pm
((I like it how you leave me a lot of openings for Lucid to do something...))

Lucid noticed the dripping that was occurring on Kuro's jaw. Picking up a napkin, Lucid softly whipped Kuro's jaw.
If I weren't out in public, I would have licked it off...
Lucid quickly finished his meal as well.
"That was so good. Reminds me of a nice home-made cooked meal. Sometime, I have to get you to eat Jesse's food, though. He is a prodigy when it comes to cooking and playing the guitar." Lucid said, smiling, thinking of Jesse's food. jesse was the best cook he ever knew. So good, he would show up at his place unannounced just to eat with hm and Edward.
"Is there anything else you would like, Kuro?" Lucid asked, feeling full himself, but wanting to make sure that Kuro was satisfied.

((Hey, have you read Lucid's Band - Nightwish13? t is in the RP board, but it talks about all the band members and Jesse and Edward are lovers.))
((One more thing, I know of a show that I would bet you would love. It is called The GetBackers.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:00 pm
((I've watched a few episodes of The GetBackers. It's AWESOME~))

Kuro had blushed slightly as Lucid wiped his chin, embarrased he was being so sloppy.
"Nah, I'm full," he said after stuffing almost all the nattō in his mouth at once.
Kuro summoned the waitress and asked for the check.
"What should we do next?" he asked Lucid.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm
((It gets better and better within each episode.))

"You decide." Lucid replied as the check came. He gave the money to the waitress before she could leave. "Keep the change." Lucid said with a polite smile. He got up and stretched a little. "Ready to go?" He asked with an innocent tone.

((Sorry, I have writers block.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm
((I do too sweatdrop ))

"Yeah," Kuro smiled.
As they left the restaurant, Kuro thought of what they could do next.
"So... how about we go to the museum next? We could spend all day there, unless you want to do something else," he suggested.
For a moment, Kuro couldn't breathe. He didn't know why, but he was short of breath. The moment passed as quickly as it had come.
'What just happened...?'

((Oh... wait... I DUN HAV WRITER'Z BLOCK ANYMOREZZ~~))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm
((Lucky. I don't have writers block anymore, but I have a migraine. Ow.))

"That sounds good. I just wanted to make sure that you were still interested in doing that." Lucid said, putting his arm around Kuro's shoulders. "And as for how long we stay there, well, lets put it this way. The more time we spend there, the more we get to see art. The less time we spend there, the more we get private time together." Lucid chuckled softly, rubbing Kuro's shoulder lovingly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Kuro grinned, enjoying Lucid's touch on his shoulder. But he was still puzzled why air had suddenly evaded his lungs.
'Ah, better not to dwell on that,' he thought.
The museum was only a few blocks away, and this time, Kuro knew the way.
"Let's go," he said, and he and Lucid began walking.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:33 pm
((So why did air escape his lungs like that?))

"Sure you won't get lost this time?" Lucid teased. The walk continued in silence, when the museum came into view. "Well, what do you know? You didn't get lost this time. Good job." Lucid smiled pleasantly. The glasses on Lucid's face were starting to annoy Lucid's vision. He didn't like wearing them, they seemed to always get in the way of his vision. He took them off. "I'll just leave them off till we get into the museum." Lucid said aloud for Kuro to hear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:14 pm
((It's... a... secret~ <3))

Kuro nodded.
They entered the museum, which was pretty full. They bought the tickets, struggling to break free of a throng of tourists.
"Which section first?" Kuro asked Lucid, studying a map of the museum, "You pick."  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm
"The less crowded area...wherever that is." Lucid said, putting back on his sunglasses. He thought for a moment and pulled Kuro away from the crowd and into the statue section. "Hey, what do you know? My guess was right, it is less crowded here." Lucid laughed, softly, walking around the big room, going from statue to statue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:28 pm
"These are... Roman, right?" Kuro asked, inspecting a small brass pannel.
Constantine, it read.
Kuro though back to his school days, to the room that was hot year-round, and to the social studies teacher, Ms. Kuraima, who had coughed constantly and had the kind of voice that rang in your ears long after she said something. She gave out so many worksheets, so many assignments, most of which Yuichi copied from Kuro. Kuro had been top of his class, and Yuichi close to the bottom. That was the main difference between Kuro and Yuichi. Kuro was book smart, but Yuichi was people smart. He could always tell what was bothering them and what to do to make them feel better.
Kuro closed his eyes, transporting his mind back 7 years...

"Kuro!" Ms. Kuraima barked, followed by a coughing fit, "What did Constantine call the imperial residence he made from the Roman colony of Byzantium?"
Kuro did not even raise his head from his desk to answer.
"Constantinia...?" he said in a dull monotone.
"Yuichi, same question," Kuraima snapped.
Yuichi thought for a few moments, causing a few girls to giggle and roll their eyes.
"Constantinople," Yuichi said finally.
"Corre--" she started to say, but was cut off by another coughing session.
After class, Yuichi caught up with Kuro.
"Hey, man, what's wrong?" he asked.
"I'm fine," Kuro said, looking away from Yuichi's chocolate brown eyes.
"You actually got a question wrong. And I got it right. You're a lot smarter than me. Plus, Constanople was the name of the chapter and you had the book open on your desk--"
"I'm fine!"
"C'mon, Kuro, what's wrong?"
Kuro sighed.
"It's nothing," he said, stopping and leaning against the wall, "Just parent problems. Nothing I can't deal with."
Yuichi touched Kuro's hand lightly.
"You've got me," he said, smiling, "I'm here for you, always. You can talk to me."
A small smile lit up Kuro's face.
"Thanks," he said.

'Always, eh... what irony.'

((Wow, that was long...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm
((Evil smile. MY TURN!))

"Yeah. I find Roman sculptures interesting." Lucid said, walking to another statue. "Like this one. The Venus de Milo. Although the Venus de Milo is widely renowned for the mystery of her missing arms among people unfamiliar with any other incomplete Greek or Roman sculpture, enough evidence remains to prove that the right arm of the goddess was lowered across the torso with the right hand resting on the raised left knee so the sliding drapery wrapped around the hips and legs could be held in place. There is a filled hole below the right breast that originally contained a metal tenon that would have supported the separately carved right arm. The left arm was held at just below the eye level of the statue above a herm while holding an apple. The right side of the statue is more carefully worked and finished than the left side or back, indicating that the statue was intended to be seen mainly as a profile from its right. The left hand would have held the apple up into the air further back inside the niche the statue was set in. When the left hand was still attached, it would have been clear to an observer that the goddess was looking at the apple she held up in her left hand." Lucid explained, remembering how he had done lots of research on art. He smiled. "Sorry if I was being boring. I just like this sclupture. It is a one in a kind goddess that can never be recreated."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:11 pm
Kuro smiled.
"Oh, that wasn't boring at all. Very interesting. You sounded professional for a moment there," he laughed, "No offence intended, of course."
The gallery was swarming with people. It seemed easy to lose a small teenager in the flood of bodies. Kuro kept a gentle grip on Lucid's forearm.
He gazed down at the enchanting adolecent.
'Now there's a body that belongs in a museum,' he thought, 'I've only seen his upped half, but from what I've beheld, he deserves to be a god. I can't wait to see his lower half...'
Kuro grimaced slightly. 'How selfishly lecherous of me, thinking unchaste stuff like that...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:32 pm
((I am so scared. I think someone is trying to hack into both of my accounts. I had to wait for awhile to log in to this account. I tried about half an hour ago and it said there were too many failed attempts to log into that account and told me to come back later. But I was able to log into my other account. Scary... -quits breathing-))

"Well, art is my life. I want to learn as much as I can from art. I also believe that you can never learn everything about art, try as hard as you might. There will always be things that are impossible to learn about art." Lucid said, staring up at the face of Venus de Milo, wondering what kind of woman she would be if she were real. She looked so elegant, so real.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:03 am
((Oh noez! KEEP BREATHING!!! DUN GO TOWARD TEH LIGHT!!!))

Kuro nodded. "Good philosophy. My art teacher in middle school once said something like that."
He moved closer to Lucid as an impatient tourist pushed by. Kuro had the sudden urge to wrap his arms around Lucid.
'Well, would you look at that? I'm head-over-heels for this boy, aren't I?'
Kuro smiled.
'I'm more than head-over-heels in love. Much, much more.'

((Ugh, writer's block...))  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 am
((Breaths))

"Well, should we try heading over to the paint gallery?" Lucid asked, lightly touching his hand to Kuro's hand. Lucid looked up into Kuro's eyes and smiled, dazed by Kuro's presence.

((I have a worst writers block))  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces