Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So... who is a Twelvie fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twelvie
  <333
  yaaay
  twins! >w<
  I love Twelvie ;~;
  *falcon paunches mei*
  I want to MARRY TWELVIE!!! ((too bad everyone who picks this option, she's mine))
View Results

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 pm
yeah if i can't talk then it's useless asking me a question  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 am
Exactly! :0

But he doesn't seem to understand that. And then when I don't answer, he starts talking to his assistant lady about random things like how their friend Michael got a new job in California.
I just want the dentist to stfu and clean my teeth. ;-; Why does he have to talk so much?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 am
*pops in*

yeeeahh, the only two things im ever able to do at the dentists is scream in pain (i got 4 fillings when i was really young, it hurt like crazy!) and make gurgling sounds

"gurgle, gurgle, gahhh!, gurgle"

im glad that my dentists dont talk so much sweatdrop

ps- griever, i cant even remember my pokemon team now, all i know is that i had garchomp and tyrannitar in there, but thats all  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 am
I never feel pain at the dentist. They numb me like whoa, so I feel nothing. The only time I felt something was when they pulled out one of my baby teeth because it was like half there on the side of one of my adult teeth. D:

Ohhh. It's ok, I don't remember my whole Pokemon team either. I haven't played in forever.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm
i really like that numbing feeling, it almost tastes sweet

well, if u ever get fillings (which i got four of, all in my back teeth) they get out this drill, and even with the anesthesia, it feels like theyre putting a huge syringe straight into ur tooth

i screamed so loud my dad heard me from the waiting room O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 am
one time when i went to the denist i told him i was bleedin in my mouth and he kept drilling do u know ironic part is his name dr.blood  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 am
@Eliot
I hate that numbing feeling. D: And after they numb you, it last like 48674876 hours, so like 2 hours after I get home, I'm still numb and I can't eat. ]:
I bet that hurt like holy crud. D: So glad that hasn't happened to me.

@Naota
That's creepy. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm
@naota
hmmm, could he be....a vampire??? XD

@griever
to this day every time i hear a high pitched whirring sound i get chills down my spine O_O  

Mr Eliot

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm
Dentist...Never been really. I think I went a couple of time in my early teens. What I hate the most is giving blood. HATE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm
@BL- Haha, I never gave blood at my school's blood drives. Partially because I'm too afraid to, and I think I might have been just at the threshold of the minimum weight requirement.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 pm
fk12
@BL- Haha, I never gave blood at my school's blood drives. Partially because I'm too afraid to, and I think I might have been just at the threshold of the minimum weight requirement.

Oh god same. D: Blood freaks me out unless it's fake blood, blood in video games/anime or my own blood. Yeah, I'm barely over the minimum weight requirement to donate.
I will never donate blood. ;_;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:37 am
XxGrieverxX
fk12

Oh god same. D: Blood freaks me out unless it's fake blood, blood in video games/anime or my own blood. Yeah, I'm barely over the minimum weight requirement to donate.

blood doesnt scare me too much, but i value mine too much to give it away sweatdrop

yeah, ive seen people that are near the weight requirement get a little bit light-headed, almost like theyre gonna faint, after giving blood  

Mr Eliot

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm
Mr Eliot
XxGrieverxX
fk12

blood doesnt scare me too much, but i value mine too much to give it away sweatdrop

yeah, ive seen people that are near the weight requirement get a little bit light-headed, almost like theyre gonna faint, after giving blood

Yeah, when one of my guy friends donated blood, he felt super light headed and weak after giving blood. I'd like die. xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:24 pm
O_O

*suddenly wants to stop talking about blood, death, and dentists*

btw, i just saw transformers, and it was good xd  

Mr Eliot

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 pm
can i have my waffles now