Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
Tales of Symphonia?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tales of Symphonia.... Do you like it?
  Yes! ^-^
  No...
  What?? o_O
  GOLD!! XD
View Results

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Nightwind-Dragon
Genbu no miko Marie
miken-chan
*breathe in* *breathe out* *breathe in* *Breathe out*

THEY'RE MAKING A TALES OF SYMPHONIA ANIME!!!! SOMEONE CALL DATTEBAYO OR ANIMEONE AND FORCE THEM TO SUBTITLE IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!

Anime News Network main link

Tiny bit of info on upcoming anime

It is to be made by IG productions!!!!

I hope it's a full length anime (like 30+ episodes), unlike the Phantasia OVAs that had 4 episodes and maimed the game storyline...For Symphonia is very long....

*I'm Calm now!*

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my... Eh, I think everyone gets it. *Does the I-am-a-gonna-watch-it-on-Youtube dance.* It's bound to end up on Youtube. I'm sooo happy for ToS! *Tears of joy.* I hope they keep the original voice actors of the ToS cast, it would feel so weird to me if they didn't. Does anyone have any information on the voice acting situation?
*falls into a dead faint because of the news*
Just a reminder, it may or may not be dubbed in english, I'm not sure, since the Phantasia OVAs didn't get dubbed.... Well, there's always hope with fansub groups and Youtube!!!!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:26 am
Miwaslover
miken-chan
Did you see the new Terra-Twist hairstyle? It looks just like Sheena's!!!!!
mrgreen
...Too bad I probably wouldn't be able to make good outfits to match it...
stressed

Haha. Yeah. Oh well looks like your going to wait.

Sephiralean: Other main character in the "Tales Of..." Tear. Now the main characters are Tear and Luke Fon Fabre. Its like...painting a picture of fruity battles and a giant cat! lol
o_O Where the hell did they come up with those names?! xd

And is it tear as in rip or tear as in cry...?? :p  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:58 am
miken-chan
Oh yeah, there's this really funny parody fanfiction called Role Reversal, The link is here:
(CLICK THIS LINK!)

The title is self expanitory

WARNING: Do not read if you have not played or finished the game!
mrgreen
This is SO funny!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:01 am
miken-chan
My friend, who reccomended ToS for me is in love with Zelos Wilder...I think that's creepy...she thinks that Kratos isn't as cool...our little dispute is still ongoing...
domokun
I agree with your friend!! ;D I --LUFF-- Zelos!!! 4laugh

He's such a complex character... ^^ heart  

Sephiralen

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:03 pm
Sephiralen
miken-chan
My friend, who reccomended ToS for me is in love with Zelos Wilder...I think that's creepy...she thinks that Kratos isn't as cool...our little dispute is still ongoing...
domokun

The only thing I think that makes Zelos a little too....Zelos-ish is well...., just take his favorite word "Hunnies"... , I liked his back-story though..., too bad he had to suffer that time I got Kratos' Ending...
ninja
Now, I'm off to get Genis and Presea's Endings! ...The only ones that I didn't get, because I have to make everyone hate me to get Presea (there are only a few chances to get ther affection rate up), and well, I forgot about Genis....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:00 am
Even more great news! The character design for the ToS OVA series is by Akira Matsushima!!!
mrgreen
Doesn't sound familiar? Well, he's the character designer for the Samurai OVAs!

miken-chan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:46 am
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Oh yeah, there's this really funny parody fanfiction called Role Reversal, The link is here:
(CLICK THIS LINK!)

mrgreen
This is SO funny!!! xd

rofl Yes, it is funny, and brilliant, poor Colette, though. I always wonder why people hate her so much, is it because of Lloyd? If anyone has a better explanation, please tell me. ^ ^"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:35 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Sephiralen
miken-chan
(CLICK THIS LINK!)

mrgreen
This is SO funny!!! xd

rofl Yes, it is funny, and brilliant, poor Colette, though. I always wonder why people hate her so much, is it because of Lloyd? If anyone has a better explanation, please tell me. ^ ^"
I'm not sure about other people, but I seems to hate Colette for being overly happy and optimistic...to the point of being VERY, VERY Creepy...
burning_eyes

miken-chan

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:09 pm
miken-chan
I'm not sure about other people, but I seems to hate Colette for being overly happy and optimistic...to the point of being VERY, VERY Creepy...
burning_eyes

Ah... I see, it is more than a little abnormal to be that optimistic. Thank you, I can make sense of most reasoning now, Miken-chan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:10 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
Sephiralen
miken-chan
(CLICK THIS LINK!)

mrgreen
This is SO funny!!! xd

I think its just because she's such a stereotypical Japanese, female heroine... which is to say she's totally incapable of thought :p Hahaha... she's just such an airhead, and is completely dependent on the male hero (Lloyd, who is also incapable of much though :p LOL)!!

It made me laugh, but I guess it just gets to some people... sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:14 pm
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
domokun

The only thing I think that makes Zelos a little too....Zelos-ish is well...., just take his favorite word "Hunnies"... , I liked his back-story though..., too bad he had to suffer that time I got Kratos' Ending...
ninja
Now, I'm off to get Genis and Presea's Endings! ...The only ones that I didn't get, because I have to make everyone hate me to get Presea (there are only a few chances to get ther affection rate up), and well, I forgot about Genis....
I always laughed when he mentioned his "hunnies"!! xd I thought it was rather cute 4laugh ...But then again, thats just meh I guess... whee Hahaha.... Thing is, I always figured he was doing all the perverted antics just to bug people :p He was a prancster at heart, a fool to the outside world, but very intelligent when it got down to it. I just loved that about him!! ;D

Urk.... I have yet to get to any of the alternative endings!! gonk gonk And I call myself a fan?? :p Hahaha....^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:24 pm
Sephiralen
I think its just because she's such a stereotypical Japanese, female heroine... which is to say she's totally incapable of thought :p Hahaha... she's just such an airhead, and is completely dependent on the male hero (Lloyd, who is also incapable of much though :p LOL)!!

It made me laugh, but I guess it just gets to some people... sweatdrop

Yes, it does, as you said, get to some people. What kind of annoyed me, the only thing that annoyed me, was the author?/ess brought politics into their fanfic on one chapter. >.>  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:30 pm
What happened to Chocolat after Palma Costa sank? I mean, Yuan took her back to Cacao after she was saved, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:16 pm
Genbu no miko Marie
What happened to Chocolat after Palma Costa sank? I mean, Yuan took her back to Cacao after she was saved, so...
I think that they were able to make it out of there...The game never mentions it...

Whoever said that they havn't gotten the other endings shouldn't say that she's not a fan...I have yet to finish the game on my own...I saw one ending on my brother's file. xp  

Nightwind-Dragon

Feral Dragon

23,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Sephiralen
miken-chan
Sephiralen
miken-chan
domokun

ninja
I always laughed when he mentioned his "hunnies"!! xd I thought it was rather cute 4laugh ...But then again, thats just meh I guess... whee Hahaha.... Thing is, I always figured he was doing all the perverted antics just to bug people :p He was a prancster at heart, a fool to the outside world, but very intelligent when it got down to it. I just loved that about him!! ;D

Urk.... I have yet to get to any of the alternative endings!! gonk gonk And I call myself a fan?? :p Hahaha....^^
Ah, It's okay, I only just discovered that I can battle Seles and get a cute little side-story of her and her big bro Zelos...though 1 on 1 in the Colliseum is hard without ExpX10...it was sooo cute! But I first had to try against her with Zelos...that went badly...then I could use any character...namely Lloyd...I forgot to give all the good armor back to Lloyd though...so I almost lost....
sweatdrop

~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces