Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm
OberFeldwebel
Bruce Campbell is awesome.

But sometimes, I'm not sure if it's the scripts or not, but the things he says, wtf?

In the one episode where he helps Sugar, and he gets shot by some guys with MP5s and Bruce refers to them as 'assault rifles'.
Probably the scripts. One of the writers is a moron, the other is really ******** savvy. The last one I watched, Michael asks a guy about getting a Dragunov. The guy says Dragunovs are hard to get, but he could get his hands on a PSL if he'd like. It takes a gun nut to know that the SVD and the PSL are so very similar, yet still distinctly different.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

But sometimes, I'm not sure if it's the scripts or not, but the things he says, wtf?

In the one episode where he helps Sugar, and he gets shot by some guys with MP5s and Bruce refers to them as 'assault rifles'.
Probably the scripts. One of the writers is a moron, the other is really ******** savvy. The last one I watched, Michael asks a guy about getting a Dragunov. The guy says Dragunovs are hard to get, but he could get his hands on a PSL if he'd like. It takes a gun nut to know that the SVD and the PSL are so very similar, yet still distinctly different.

I forgot about that.

Didn't the xray also show an outline similar to a Dragunov as well?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

I forgot about that.

Didn't the xray also show an outline similar to a Dragunov as well?
It was one of the two. From such a low-quality outline I really couldn't tell the difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNFRLrP014  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm
Sgt Buckner
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lNFRLrP014
Needz moar "Free Bird".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6334  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm
Sgt Buckner
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6334
"Kids, I just had a conversation with General LeClerc.
He told me he was first into Paris, and by God, he wanted to be first into Berchtesgaden.
I told him I understood his point.
Now you fire up Second Battalion and outflank that French son of a b*tch!"
-Col. Sink, Band of Brothers

Lol. Check out 1:18.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 553,757 Gold

Item List:
Celebrity Snare Hulk Impact Crater
Jacked Up Cape
Shiny Black Short Shorts
Cheerleader Shoes (Green & Silver)
Green Gaia Feet Stockings
Voracious Fog
Nano-C
Celebrity Snare Snoop Dogg's Hoodie
Elegant Lord's Mask (Emerald Studs)
Wingding (phase one)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:54 am
Designer Gasmask's

just in case u have money to burn before Z-day xp

and then again, on the super cheap, the pop-can-chain-mail belt, which is kind of awesome... would take a toll on ur teeth to make it tho xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (link on pic)  

Maddness91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:52 am
Maddness91
Designer Gasmask's

just in case u have money to burn before Z-day xp

and then again, on the super cheap, the pop-can-chain-mail belt, which is kind of awesome... would take a toll on ur teeth to make it tho xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (link on pic)
You use your teeth?

Take the pop tab, turn it 180° around so that it's partially covering the opening, and pull up. 95% of the time it comes off perfectly, albeit with a rather loud snap.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:43 am
OberFeldwebel

To be fair, Bruce's character never actually SAW the guns. A SEAL should know that assault rifle ≠ pistol bullet, but... whatever.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Maddness91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 pm
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

Take the pop tab, turn it 180° around so that it's partially covering the opening, and pull up. 95% of the time it comes off perfectly, albeit with a rather loud snap.
i was thinking more along the lines of u have to drink all that coke first xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm
Maddness91
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

OH, yeah... I don't drink coke any more because I can feel my teeth melting when I drink it. I don't do colas any more.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm
Maddness91
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

I got a rough estimate of 252 tabs to make that belt. And i happen to know people with bread bags full of pop tabs, so its do-able, especially if you have people that drink out of cans a lot, just go to any party and start swiping tabs off beer cans. lol

Also, Fresnel that is one epic trap you have there. Nice tits btw  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm
war_junky 91
Maddness91
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

I got a rough estimate of 252 tabs to make that belt. And i happen to know people with bread bags full of pop tabs, so its do-able, especially if you have people that drink out of cans a lot, just go to any party and start swiping tabs off beer cans. lol
that belt in the pic is ~46" long... (i counted ~75 tabs long start to finish and 1 tab is ~5/8") so u could do it with less depending on how thin u are... belt i'm wearing now is 42" and has about 10" of play at the end... so i could cut down to 36 " long if i had to...  

Maddness91

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:08 pm
war_junky 91
Maddness91
Fresnel
You use your teeth?

Also, Fresnel that is one epic trap you have there. Nice tits btw

When was the last time you were here?  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas