Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Austin held out his hand and a black flame appeared in his palm, and didn`t say anything  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 pm
Kiara was getting a little frustrated. The flame looked cool, but why wasn't he saying anything? She looked at him and said, "Is there a reason you aren't talking to me? Did I do something wrong?"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 pm
"why do you think it`s you" Austin said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 pm
It always seems to be my fault.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 pm
austin just stared at her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 pm
"Ok. Then whose falt is it that you're in this foul mood?"  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:55 pm
"I`m not" he said to her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:35 pm
(Sry about that. I'll mention something next time)
Alina turned away from the group quickly when one of the guys looked up. She flipped through her papers till she found her map of the school. Following the map she made her way to dorm 2. Once inside her new dorm she dropped her duffle bag and through herself on the bed. "Well so far I don't seem to have any roommates." She said outloud to herself. After a few moments of silent contemplation her stomach rumbled. "Guess it's time for food."
Alina sat up and grabbed her map once more and started on her way to the lunch room. Once there she browsed over the options before deciding on a piece of pizza and french fries. After paying for her food Alina glanced around the crowded lunchroom looking for an empty table to sit at.  

I_live_in_illusens

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 pm
(um i actually have to get off now. I'll try and be on sometime tomorrow night)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 am
Kishune sat at the only free table in the lunch room and started to eat his pizza  

ninetailedfox0007

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:55 pm
Alina looked around the room but it seemed all the tables were full. As she was resigning herself to eating while standing she noticed that there was one table with only one person sitting at it. She nervously made her way over to the table. "Excuse me," she said quietly, "do you mind if I sit here too? There aren't any other tables open."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 am
(warning: I may not be on for a few days. it all depends on whether or not our hotel has enternet I can access.)  

I_live_in_illusens

ninetailedfox0007

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm
Kishune looked at the girl that aproched the table "sure I dont mine" he said then tarted to eat his other pizza  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm
Karman in her fox form walks around with Eva following her "Karman why are you even in your fox form?" Karman stop and looks at her sister and tits her head to the side "i can feel something coming" Karman told her sister from her mind

(( sorry i haven't messaged lately i've been busy))  

xRustySporkx

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm
Alina set her tray down and sat across from the boy. She picked the pizza up and started eating. Wow this isn't akward or anything, she thought quietly to herself  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff