Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
F a l l i n g I n To T h e D a r k n e s s* V a m p i r e Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your fav part when your rping?
  When I start killing everyone hehe *smirks*
  When I save the princess from the evil person ^_^
  When I die from a fight to save the princess =3=
View Results

Emberes Night

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:49 pm
Now lets not be so rash, lets plan this out a little, and not just go and kill peole. Don't y'all think??  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:23 pm
nope i think we should rip their heads off and shove it through their belly buttons.^^  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 pm
*bonks him* if we are to make piece killing sensesly will not help or cause  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:05 am
if we kill everyone who would we make peace with? plus they have a point.  

-swtaznbabydoll-

Emberes Night

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:52 pm
my point we can't go riping peoples heads off. lets make a plan.k??  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm
agreed  

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Neko D Baby

1,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image
Yeah that sounds like a good idea  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:31 am
I like the idea of ripping their heads off. but im sure we can come up with something less violent  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

kingofdemons10

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:43 pm
Emberes Uchiha
my point we can't go riping peoples heads off. lets make a plan.k??

can i shoot there heads off. please. ok fine a plan its is. so any ideas. i think a night invasion would prove sucessful. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:51 pm
indeed it would work. But im not really an ideas man  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

-swtaznbabydoll-

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 am
" well I don't know too much about a night invasion, because they'll be expecting us, but what if we were to double plan you know while the battle is taking hold with like a quarter of us the rest should try to infiltrate their surrounding strongholds that way we can circle them in and attack the main base or even with how much there are of us we could try to discuss to their human leaders about some form of compromise even spit the land with the humans maybe get some kind of peace treaty started if our ancestors were able to do it, I think we can too." *sits on the ground* "So what do you guys think about that? Could it work? and we might get a lower casualties by doing it this way. I really would hate to see my fellow sisters and brothers going through a blood bath. Plus with how skilled we all are the ones with elemental manipulation could fight as distraction while the stronger ones of us could take down their outside protection. This tactic is like the same one from a battle I was in about a century ago i've seen it work! Anyone has any other ideas? We can't stay like this and keep at a standstill.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 am
I like the plan. But where is the strong hold  

NightmaresLovelessKnight

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 am
exactly we dont know where the leader for the humans is he's kept himself well hidden I know i've been searching for a couple of years now  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:36 pm
i say we take some humans hostage. force them to give us the whereabouts of the leader, then go and try to make peace. but at the first sign of rejection of our peace offer im shooting someone. no hesitation. ninja  

kingofdemons10

-swtaznbabydoll-

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:36 am
The strongholds are the surrounding bases they have protecting themselves you know like towers with archers at the top and I heard by an elf at one point that they've hidden their leader in underground chambers beneath the abandoned castle. The strongest should go there while we play decoy and attack their main source of protection since these strongholds are what will be surrounding us if we don't destroy them now. Remember most of us are either no longer human or are part of it we should fight like the creatures we are! Taking a hostage is a human's idea of defense we really shouldn't resort to this, because most human are so stubborn they will take their own life away before ever saying anything to a bunch of vampires.. *takes a breather* so have I explained enough? anymore questions?  
Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff