Submit

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Vexous stared opened eyed at everyone, rolling her eyes she flashed herself behind Shimaru, placing an arm on his shoulder- basically using him as a leaning post XD- "Miep! do you think it wise to be firing guns around you could kill someone!" she wasn't talking about the group but the humans that could get hurt. shaking her head "we could be caught if your not careful!"
Acheron glowed as Hiroko said yes to her and hugged her tight, placing the ring on her finger he stood, "i do believe a celebration is in order, i think we should all go for a bite to eat" he grinned wide, "ya know i've never had human food before!" walking toward Onkei and Hajime, "LETS GO!"
As acheron spook vexous tummy rumbled, she blushed a little, " i think i like the sound of that!!" she ruffled Shimaru hair, knowing it'd properly annoy him, and just smiled.

((i'm not gonna rp bout Fate right now as it doesn't make sense...and i donno what to do sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:11 pm
"SORRY!" Miep said, putting the gun away. "I'm not gonna eat, k?" She was nervous, not even bothering to hide it.  

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:29 pm
Hiroko clasped her hand in his as they walked along the streets.
She couldn't help but steal glances at the shinney ring on her finger.
The feeling she got was warm and fuzzy,like she was in a dream.

((BTW,,Shuttershades..I dislike people who don't put effort and thought into things...One-liners are un-cool.And,yes I take it seriously,but I still have fun...Doctors take their patients seriously but they still have fun at their jobs..
SO THERE!And there's a major conflict if you haven't read...Shimaru and various other gods hate him,he's done mean things,and know one likes it..It's called,Oh,I don't know..REVENGE.))

Shimaru blushed."Quit it"He laughed a little.
It felt nice to have someone mess up his rather messy hair.
He looked down into her eyes.
His arm slid around her shoulder.
"What's to eat?"He smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:42 pm
Acheron laughed a little deep in his throat, hold her hand tightly he lend down and nibbled her ear, whispering him to her, "ya know we could always skip dinner and i could just eat you" he grinned playfully as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
"meh your loss" Vexous said to Miep.
Vexous actually gasped alittle as Shimaru slid arm around his shoulder, she'd never lt anyone touch her, but she didn't push him away ether.
"hmm i was thinking pizza, i've always liked that human food" she frowned a little "mind you the way they make them is weird" she didn't ether notice the fact that so what speaking so freely with him.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Miep smiled. She grabbed Fate around the waist and gave him a hug. She continued to walk silently to the east, ignoring the fact that no one was following her. She was in a state of ecstasy.

((I'm done with this argument, It's childish and will get us no where. It must be rather annoying for the others, PM me if you want to continue this. Also,some Things you should know:

1) I DO put effort into things, and I do think about things before I post. I'm sorry that you cannot see this.

2)I never said that Fate did mean things, so don't blame me for this mess

3) I'm sorry that you take this so seriously, i wasn't aware of this fact, but now I am. There will be no one liners in the future.

I am not a child, stop treating me like one.)))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:15 pm
((Fine,just try to not bring up things that disturb the flow...Because from here I have no clue where to go.I'm not a one-track minded person,but it still sets me off a little.I'm sorry I upset you..Now,try to fix this...Because all that's happening right now is Love,no action,and at this point,I'm forcing my characters to not see Fate.))

Hiroko Blushed."Ahh...Ahhh"She couldn't think of something smart and level headed to say.Out of embarrassment she buried her face into his chest.

"What's..'Pizza'?"he looked down at her.
Shimaru was confused and puzzled.
He wanted Vexous more,now that he was touching her.
His hand slid down her back and around her waist.
Shimaru expected her to hit him,curse at him,push him off.
Most people would if death put his arm around you.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:56 pm
Acheron laughed at her actions, walking inside a small restaurant, with the others following, "table for two please" he told the waiter.
taking Hiroko's arm like a real gentlemen he led her to the table and pulled out her chair so that she could sit down first.
He smiled as he saw Vexous and Shimura following, *man she looks like a midget next to him* he thought to himself slightly laughing.
"so my lady, what would you have to eat?" taking his seat he started reading the menu

Vexous laughed, "What! you've never had pizza, oh your not living at all"
looking up at him she smiled "i think it best for you to find out for yourself, and it tastes GREAT!"
as Shimaru moved his hand, she froze alittle, *is it alright to be this friendly with another god.....he could turn on me like the others* looking down at the ground she didn't know what to do *Can i really trust him, he is after all the god of death...*  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:19 pm
Hiroko Blushed.
Jealous She thought as the waitress looked at Acheron,to her.
"Thank you"She said smiling at Acheron.
"I'm having.....hmmmm...Bread."She put down the menu.
"And soup,possibly"She smiled.
"Madam,Ici.Es-que je peu avoir l'eau s'il vous plait?Merci"She smiled at the waitress.
She turned to Acheron.
"What are you having?"

Shimaru laughed."Alive?Hardly"
When he heard her thoughts his hand pulled away.
"I'm,soo sorry."He walked over to a table and pulled out a chair for her.
"I..Would never turn on you Vexous.I promise."Sitting across from her he stared into her eyes.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm
Miep started to walk very fast. She seemingly vanished from the group. Fate followed closely. She started to flat out run, ignoring everyone around her. She ignored the demons, no one cared about her, and they weren't being useful any way. She ignored Fate.she even ignored the tears slipping down her cheeks. Fate silently flew beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm
Acheron raised an eye brow at her request, "Bread.....and soup, that's all you having" he shook his head at her, "I'll have the steak burger with egg cheese and bacon, with a side of fries" he closed his menu "and i'll have a bottle of your best wine and two glasses" he didn't even look at the waitress as he spoke he could stop watching Hiroko, *God She's beautiful* he thought, manifesting a black rose under the table he pulled it out from under him and handed it to her. "we'll have to go back to the god's realm, you know that right...?" he was scared of her answer, but he needed to know.
Vexous sat down, brushing her hand against his, without meaning to she blushed and apolgised, "please dont be sorry, i just have trust issues i guess" she looked away from him, "i know not all gods are the same, but it's still had for me......"she trailed off lost in her thoughts.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Hiroko Smiled."I'm not the kinda person who eats until they're full."She giggled as the waitress re-appeared.
"Quoi ces't drole Madam?"The waitress looked confused and frustrated.
"Je ne ces't pas.."She smiled at Acheron.
"Thank you,You're very attractive yourself"She brushed her hand along his.
"Oh how pretty!"She looked down at the rose.
"Thank you."She grinned.
"The gods realm?.......Hmmm...I wouldn't mind,as long as I'm with you."Her smile brightened,it was sincere.

Shimaru Blushed a little too.
"It's fine"He leaned in close to her face.
"I wouldn't mind if you did it again"His grin widened and his fangs were exposed for the first time.
"Trust is heard to gain.Even though you probably don't trust me I trust you."He smiled.
"I hope you can trust me too"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 pm
Acheron smiled and blushed alittle as he remember she could read his mind. "Your very welcome"
"i dont know how'd they take it, there's never been a human in the gods realm before, but if we are to be together, we'll both need to drink from the pool of eternal life, i already has eternity but you my dear do not....are you sure you want to do this?" he kissed her hand and pulled back as the waitress came back placing the food in front of both of them. he thanked the waitress and waited for a replie.

Vexous was taken back by Shimaru request, *he wants...me to touch...him???* she blushed and giggled herself like a schoolgirl (lolz so outa character). she listened and nodded as he spoke about trust. "only time will tell" she ask before quieting down
she could feel that something wasn't right, something was going to happen soon, ether that or she was a little stressed out.....
but she ordered two pizza's anyways.  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Elven Sanctuarys mule

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 pm
Artemis had formed her body in the crowd as the group had walked in, being a hunter she could hid her presence from the others as long as her face was not seen, she wear a long cloak with a hood to hide herself, she had seated herself behind Acheron and Vexous, and was just listening for the moment not wanting to involve humans.
looking at Vexous for the first time she gasped the girl was beautiful, so stunning that Artemis still had her mouth open, she knew Shimaru all to well but the women that was flirting with her Acheron, she didn't like her one bit, glaring eviling, she decided to call on her animal friends to help clear the place out of humans.
whistling through her fingers she waited, not long after a herd of animals came running into the restaurant and attacking all the humans randoming, she smiled as they all panicked and fled, all but the group that she was after.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 4:50 am
"I really wouldn't care what I have to do to be with you."She smiled.
As the food was placed in-front of her,her head turned and looked behind Acheron.
".........What?"She was confused for a moment.

Shimaru grinned."Of course I do.You're so beautiful it's hard for me to keep my hands off of you."
He looked behind Vexous.
"I smell a snake in the grass."
He stood up,and walked to Artemis.
"I couldn't tell you were here at first,but you're thoughts are quite loud...Specially when you were thinking of Acheron."He laughed.

Hiroko looked to Acheron.
"Who's 'Artemis'?She seemed disgusted with the name.
She appeared next to Shimaru.
"Why do you dislike me?You Don't eve-Oh........Well to bad,I'm his.And you'll never get him."She grinned mockingly.  

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:01 pm
((lolz i was waiting for angel to replie, turns out she's been on holidays for the last couple of weeks))

Vexous stood up, and glared at Acheron "oh now so your bring others into this are you" but once she heard the goddess's name she froze....*Artemis is the name of the goddess that serves my father..no it couldn't be...he's found me*
Acheron cringed as he saw her, "oh bloody hell women not you again!" wrapping a tight arm around Hiroko he told her- using his mind- that this women was indeed the right hand of his Father, and she had a thing for him, but the feeling was so not returnable. "Artemis! why are you here??"  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff