Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:52 pm
Mutaku head butted her sack the two potions dropping out and drank them

" Gawd do I have to save everyone if you drink too many it will burn you from the inside out."
He licked the liquid from his muzzle and shot a burst of flame past them

" Ah he has a mind of his own."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:54 pm
((Woops, sorry, your talking to an obvious idiot here! XD))
Seraph walked out holding her weapons "Anyway, you hold it like so" he sat all the stuff down and held it like so
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/05/mcgarrySWNS250506_450x400.jpg
he slashed it like a staff "Easy see?" he hit a bush and the bush fell into two pieces "Woops..anywa, yah..be carefull, and you know how to use a bow right?"  

LunaFoxxx

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:04 pm
"Huh...whatever..." She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, here we are. The first two floors'll be pretty uneventful. They always are." She took out a small wand, brandishing it in one hand while she wielded her pole in the other.

"Yup...I've used a bow lots of times..." She cautiously held the strange weapon. "So this thing...I use it like I would a sword, but I gotta be careful not to cut myself with the blades on the other end...and this other thing is like a dagger...sorta..."

She shrugged. "Normally, I just attack the enemy from behind and kill it with a single blow. If they don't die, I run away and finish them off with a bow...I don't really see the point in these double-bladed things."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:05 pm
" Good let's get to the action already."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:17 pm
"Well, accually its closer to a double ended spear" Seraph said walkign with her to the door "Besides, the kind of stuff I fight, well, lets just say, running doesn't help when you have them all attacking you at once"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:09 pm
Evaine chuckled. "Don't be too hasty...the first time in the dungeon is often the last..." She hastily decended through the first floor, which was the city of Undergneiss, and proceeded through the second floor, where they were ambushed by some sport of red, snake-like creature with a spear-like head rocketing towards them from the top of a pillar, skimming Evaine's torso before coiling on the ground behind them. Evaine whirled around. "Ow! Well, THAT'S new..."

Nera nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right...I don't do very well against large numbers...I usually get beat up pretty bad until sis bails me out..." They entered the first floor, the city of Undergneiss. "Let's check the Hunter's Guild for today's bounties before we go any deeper." There was a sign outside the building, offering a 50 gold-per-head reward for snake-like creatures. "Huh...sis mentioned that there've been a lot of snakes lately...weird. Should we stock-up on antidote potions?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 pm
Mutaku let out a streams of fire towards it.
Raja swung her sword swiftly severing its head
" Onward we go."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:01 pm
One coridoor and one open doorway later, they encountered a less subtle thread. A massive cobra, nearly twice Raja's size lay coiled, it's hood seemed to be lined with blades, like those of a sword. It quickly reared back, as if to strike.

Evaine held her staff out in defense. "Ah! That is NOT normal!"

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Seraph checked his bag "No, I got plenty, now, I'll start you with the snakes, come on" he drew his reapier, the gem on the handle covering glowed "Gonna have some fun with these easy kills"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:50 pm
" This is getting amusing."
Mutaku protect us."

He forced fire in front of them protection from the snake.
" Ok then how do we go about killing that thing?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 am
Nera nodded. "Right...let's go."

The second floor seemed rather tame, and no monsters were in sight. Eventually, they came to a dead end. Nera grinned. "Ooh...sis says that most of these dead-ends actually have secret passages...watch this." After a moment of prodding and snooping, Nera shifted a loose brick, causing the wall to move aside, revealing another dead-end, containing a large chest. Nera beamed. "See? And it has treasure, too!" She darted towards the chest.

Evaine scratched her head. "Okay... lemme think...protocol for fighting unfamiliar beasties...looks quick, so hit and run is right out...I say we either jam the door and run for it, or engage in melee and hit it until it dies."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:20 am
" eh hmmm never have ran away from a fight."
Raja unsheathed her sword one more standing in a ready stance
" Raja shield!"
She put her palm out as a shield of fire form around her hand.

" Good." She was ready to strike  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 am
"Right, then...TORYAAAA!!" She roared, as she lunged at the beast, swinging her staff around to build momentum. Before she could actually swing it though, the serpent lunged to bite, forcing Evaine to abort her attack, and block the bite with her staff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:21 am
" Don't be so hasty. Attack from a distance and then pull back."
Raja lunged with her sword slashing into a piece of it and sprinted back Mutaku protecting her with her shield of fire  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:29 am
"Not gonna work!" She shouted. "This guy has really good reach! Like I said, hit-and-run isn't gonna do it!"

The beast hissed at Raja, but didn't attack her due to the fire shield. Evaine raised her staff to strike, but was interrupted when the serpent took this chance to sink its fangs into her exposed flank. Evaine responded by jabbing her staff between its eyes, causing it to release her and recoil in pain. "Grrr...it'll take a lot more than that to beat me!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff