Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm
(( -cries- that was really deep man...lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:41 pm
(( at times i can be poeitic))  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:21 pm
((wow that can brighten up anyones heart!))
Miku looked at him with a sad expression. she wiped the tears away and stood up. She closed her eyes and nodded "your right..." she tilted her head and smiled at Ryoku "if i keep running away and never facing my own problems and never accepting myself...i won't be able to survive much longer." she giggled a little and looked at Ryoku with a cheerful expression "thank you Ryoku...you know i really like people like you...never giving up..." she smiled "so...in return I'll stay by your side no matter what happens!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm
Nao glanced at the others silently

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 pm
^_^ thank u very much Miku - a bird lands on my shoulder- oh....... hello there little one *the bird chirps* oh so they're coming for me then.............. i never would have thought that he would order that
*to sasuke*
sasuke: we're almost to the location of the target Nao, yuumei, and takai get ready  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:37 am
Takai nodded and unsheathed her sword"Finally time to kick some a**!"she said with a grin.

Yuumei yawned"Is he dangerous?"He asked Takai.

She glanced at him"Probably not"  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 am
sasuke: actually he is........... he graduated the ninja acadamy when he was 5 and became a chunnin at the age of 8........ and he became second in command of the Anbu Black Ops when he was 13...... not to mention he successfuly acomplished 50 A rank missions on his own and he possesses the Akumagan so be careful  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Miku tilted her head with a confused look her blueish green hair slightly covering her left eye. "whats coming?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 pm
Naruto has order for my capture dead or alive and he sent Nao, Yuumei, Takai, and the one leading them is Sasuke............ we have to go now if we stay here we'll put everyone here in danger -lays money on bench, pick u up and runs to the direction of the lake-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 am
"He running away!"Takai growled and broke the ranks running after him. Her appearance changed into her fighting appearance.
User Image  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 am
-stops and creates a shadowclone-
me: -passes miku to the clone- take to the lake and tell sanbi that i sent u and her there i'll catch up after i deal with our chasers
clone: hai -runs with miku to the lake-
me: -activates akumagan- bring it -charges at takai and then smashes the ground creating a shockwave sending takai flying 20 feet back-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm
"e-eh!" Miku said with a red face as he picked her up "w-wait!" she yelled as they quickly ran to the lake.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm
clone: don't worry about him its u he's worried about
-to me and the others-
me: so Naruto sent u guys to capture me
sasuke: Ryoku ur wanted in konoha to be taken in for questioning on to why would u abandon ur village and answer for why did u slash ur headband infront of lord hokage
me: and if i say no and refuse to come quietly
sasuke: then u'll die where u stand
me:............ then -gets into a fighting pose- i have no choice then don't i ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm
Nao appeared behind Ryoku "Fuuton: Hanachiri Mai" (wind style flying cherry blossoms) A bunch of flower petals from nearby flowers appeared and sent a gust of wind at Ryoku. The petals sharp enough to cut him.

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 pm
Fire style: Magma storm *burns all the petals into ash the i appear infront of Nao* forgive me Wind style: Rasengan *smashes rasengan into nao sending her flying*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff