Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 am
'Ozymandias' dipped his finger in the pool of blood after withdrawing his sword from the man's body. The wicked man hummed to himself a merry tune as he drew the star in blood about the body of the kill. He smiled and spoke the words that would send the poor innocent soul to his Saviour. He stood, kicking a bit of dirt over the body, then left the scene of chaos and horror behind, stepping over several more ritualized bodies and then snapping his fingers when he left the inn. The place burst into flames, the smoke rising a thick, noxious black. He smiled as he had liberated yet another group. "That's why I'm the Savior of the Savior." He said in a high sing-song voice that was not his own, and turned to begin walking away. He stopped suddenly and whistled a few more notes, raising his fingers to make a bird burst into flame high above him. "Why not?" He sang and began moving with a merry skip, unaware he was headed down one of the routes to the city already ruined by Syromoc. A few flickering shadows showing the presence of demons circled him, not powerful enough yet to achieve physical form. After all, the man just been released.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Ryssa looks around wishing she could speak to the dragon for guidiness since the gods and goddesses are not talking to her  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:19 pm
Syromoc woke from sleep, looking at the night sky from his window. He quickly sat up, but soon regretted it as his wound reopened, an began bleeding. He hurried for the shelves on the other side of the room, grabbed the healing salve, blew the dust off the bottle, and then applied it to his room. It burned the instant it touched his skin, but he didn't dare make a sound. After he had caught his breath, he laid back down on his bed, and resumed staring out into the night. The event still played through his head, "Why couldn't I strike him down?! Killing has never been a problem before, so why now? When everything beginning to get interesting? Damnit!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:29 pm
Renold brought Ryssa and the rest of his men to a small hole in the wall. "In here, go!" he hissed, and motioned them through. Whent eh group was inside, he halted them and pushed another brick out of the way to reveal a large room wiht dead gaurds all around them. He turned as he heard screaming from above. "Men! Go help teh others! Ryssa! Come wiht me!" he said.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am
As he came upon the wreckage of the city, he frowned. "Oh, boo. It appears as if some heartless b*****d has beat me to the chase." One of the shadows below him flickered menacingly. He turned angrily to the shadow. "I'm the one in control, Vitae, because you gave me your power. I'm not wasting my time hunting don these few souls when I can still find and kill many others." The shadow flickered into submission. Ozymandias turned to the road, whistling some more as he began to walk along it. The tune he whistled was a childhood song about a friendly frog. He remembered it with a smile as he fingered the dried blood on his hands. "Ah, Dukara, the frog minstrel... If only I had your aid in procuring some souls for the Savior."

(( Someone tell me where their characters are so I don't solo this forever. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm
(Well I think we are attacking someplace.Well ryssa and Renold.))

Ryssa goes to Renold side.THe screaming hurt her elven ears."Shouldn't I help the others? What if some are hurt?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:50 am
As he walked along the road through the ruined city, he heard a soft cry. Turning his head he found on a doorstep nearby a young boy, clutching a black kitten and crying. Ozymandias smiled and approached. "Tell me child, why do you cry?" The boy looked up, startled, but then said, "My... mommy... daddy..." Still smiling, Ozymandias got down on one knee, his armor clinking. "Tell me, what is your name?"
"M-Michael..."
"And what did this to the city?"
"A... monster.. It was big, and it flew..."
Ozymandias thought a moment. "Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a boy named Michael, whom lived in a small house with his parents. One day a vicious monster came and killed them both. Michael began to cry, because he was sad, which drew the beasts attention unto him and got him eaten." He smiled as Michael's eyes widened and he began to sob even more. "The end. Now what's the moral?" He gripped the boy's shoulders. "Crying accomplishes nothing; Stand yourself up and be a man, Michael. Do you not have any other family?" The boy shook his head, sniffing as the tears stopped. "Ah, complications... Now prepare to travel; I can't leave you alone here, so you're coming with me. Mark my words, Michael, I'll exact a terrible revenge on someone whom took so many lives with no noble cause such as mine." He turned once more to the boy. "Which way did it fly off?" Michael thought then pointed. Ozymandias smiled and turned. "We'll get them back, Michael. And I'll make sure you aren't helpless when the time comes so you can kill the dirty b*****d yourself."

((Anyone wanna play Michael so I'm not soloing it?))
(( Oh, and I did an Ozymandias Tek Tek. ))
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 pm
(I'll play Michael.)

Syromoc finally gave in to his urge, and rose. He didn't bother outfitting Engrath or make sure he had all his equipment. He did, however, make sure he took his sword. When he picked it up, he remembered the first time he used it on another man. The thief who started it all...He pushed the thought out of his mind, and mounted Engrath, "I've unfinished business in Haslyn. You remember the way, don't you?" The wyvern answered by taking off towards the city they had left only hours ago.

Michael said nothing, but merely nodded. He had nothing left, so he held his cat, Salus, tightly, and stood up. He looked at this man, whom he had just met. He asked quietly, "Um, s-sir? Could you tell me your name?"

(Michael's a puss. Lol.)  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:49 am
(( How old is he, maybe 12, or 13? ))

Ozymandias smiled. "My dear boy, of course. I am Ozymandias, but you can call me Ozymandias." He turned his head to Michael as he said this, flashing a smile, before turning back to the city. He frowned. "The destruction here seems to be focused on the poor... Perhaps the merchants haven't gained what they deserve? Shall I even things out? Of course!" He turned to the upper class district and raised his arms slowly, smiling. "Vitae, I'd be glad to." He muttered something under his breath, then dropped one arm, forming a fist with the other. He raised it high above his head, then opened it, palm facing downward. He shook it lightly as if emptying his hand of dust. After a few moments of silence a sudden crackling was heard as flames leapt to life in the merchant and noble district of the city. Screams of terror and pain came soon, and Ozymandias settled back onto the ruined doorstep of Michael's house to watch. "Thus the sinful are purged of evil."
Once more he turned to Michael, concentrating. "You have never sinned. You lead a peaceable life, like that of a monk. Tell me of your life while we await the end of this city."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 pm
Renold shook his head. "No, there are hundred of men up there. You and i need to go and take the Emporer." he grabbed her arm, drawing his sword. The finely crafter dwarven weapon felt balanced and powerful in his hand. He pulled up to the stairs that went upto Krasin. "Be careful..." he said quietly to Ryssa, as he heard an explosion from somewhere else in teh palace.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm
Ryssa blinks then follows"I never fought before"She said low then stops when she hears the explosion.She looked aroundShe mummers in elven"Eyes of fire, heart of earth ears of the wind calm as the water"Her markings glows as she stood nexts to him"Lets get going"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:43 am
(I'll make him 8. Just so you can have fun with it; Rule 58.)

"Well, Ozymandias, as you can see, I live in poverty. More so now then before. My mother worked in the fields, for my father was severely ill. I remained at home to care for him. I was told that the illness ran in the family; my grandfather died of the same illness, as did his father. I fear that I too, might become ill some day..." Michael's voice faded as he say an object in the sky, becoming more clear as it neared them, "T-that's the beast!"

Syromoc guided Engrath down and landed on the outskirts of the city. "I didn't set the city aflame..." He told Engrath to remain where he was, as he entered the gates to the noble district. A man ran past him, screaming as the flames ate away at his skin. "Just what happened after I left?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am
Ozymandias furrowed his brow. "Such suffering... So young, so little sin... You have unfairly been dealt a blow by some cruel device of life." As Michael made his realization that the same creature that had ended his life the way he had known it, Ozymandias turned his eyes to the sky. A twisted smile came across his face. "Michael, this is the beast that killed your family and thrust you into the cruel grips of adulthood? I see it has a rider... So, the beast was not as I suspected simply hunting for prey. It was under orders, sent by a greater cause than I am currently aware of." he turned to Michael, then looked to the three shadows surrounding himself. Without a second thought, he raised his palm, directing it at Michael. "Vitae, give the boy all the powers you have left. I'll see to it you will recover, my friend." He spoke to the demon as he would an old friend, and the moment that Vitae agreed, a rush of new thoughts, power, and energy would begin coursing through his veins, bringing a feeling of capability. "Michael, fear not. They will not possess you, only make you stronger. Wait for me here while I confront the cause of your suffering." he turned, the black cloak around his chest solidifying into a metal breastplate. A tendril of black fabric wound its way down his arm, solidifying into hard black metal, and forming the shape of a cruel jagged sword in his hand. The moment Engrath touched down Ozymandias began to move forward determinedly, his eyes set on the dismounting Syromoc. A cruel smile came across his face as Syromoc looked around in confusion. "Like it?" He whispered as he approached the man. "I thought I may as well even out the half your beast neglected. After all, you didn't even perform the Writs to send their sinful souls to the Savior for cleansing." He twirled the blade in his hand, bringing a twisted grin to his face. "I am Ozymandias. Savior of the Savior. The Light that Guides."

(( You'd s*** yourself if you saw how long this is without being small font. And it was going to be longer... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm
(Haha, Yah, lets avoid that.)

Renold nodded and moved towards the door tot eh Emporer Krasins chamber's. He nodded to Ryssa and bashed the door open to see hte chamber destroyed and wrecked. He noticed a burnt body adn shivered in horror. "That's... Krasin..." he went over to the body and pulled the crown from his body.
"Quite magnificent, isn't?" The rebellion commander from the meeting asked with a more than warm smile. "You humans shoulde be more careful..." he growled as he took teh form of Nefarox the black dragon.
The great blakc dragon spread his wings and laughed as he cast a spell and sent everyone in the room into a darkness. "THis world is mine!" he roared and took off ot teh sky and lauched a fireball at the ceiling of the palace.

Mangyos stood in front of Bern'at and spoke. "The blue dragons dont know what to do. We are divided. The black dragons offer power, and you offer freedom." She looked at teh dragon queen's assistant. "I wish to speak with your queen."
Bern'at shook his head. "One more day Mangyos is when my Queen will be back..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Michael followed Ozymandias, making sure he was well hidden. From the way Ozymandias spoke, it seems as if some great change was suppose to happen. But for the moment, Michael felt nothing.

Syromoc looked at this man with keen interest, "'Savior'? There are no gods, only Man. So, Ozymandias. For what purpose have you come to finish of this city? Judging by how happy you seem, I suppose it was for recreational purposes."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff