Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akatsuki Wanabees

Back to Guilds

Create your own akatsuki WANABEE character and join the fun!! Random parodies and more! 

Tags: akatsuki, naruto, wanabee, cookies, canine crunchies 

Reply Create your own naruto character!
PROFILES II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Forgetting Tomorrow_xX

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm
User Name: Roses_are_blackxx

Character Name(full): Mizuki Rose

Nickname: Miki

Village: Otogakure (Land of Sound)

Ring sign: Rose

Akatsuki best friend: Deidara

Akatsuki crush(optional): Sasori, Deidara

Skills: Illusion Bell Needles, Flower Ninja Art: Maximum Cutting, Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique, Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death, Wood Clone Technique, Wind Terror

Bio: I was raised in the Sound Village, a very cold and lonely place, due to what that village was built for. My parents were killed by Orochimaru, right before my eyes. At age 10, I left to train, to become stronger and hope to kill the man that murdered my parents. I one day plan to utterly destroy Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Username:ZanZeo1129
Character Name(full):Zeotharine Hanada
Nickname:Zeo
Village:Sand
Ring Sign biggrin eath
Akatsuki Best Friend:Sasori
Akatsuki Crush:Itachi,Deidara,Sasori,and Hidan
Skills biggrin emonic Summoning:Water Style Containment;Electric Storm;
Fire Funeral;Earth Tomb;Howl of The Night;Shadow Claim;Puppet Master
Bio:Mother and Father were Murdered by Pein at the age of 9 and three of her sisters at the age of 12.(but she dont know that it was Pein.....Yet)She was rescued from the scene of her parents murder by Sasori,who came shortly after Pein attacked.(but she dont know.....yet)Ran away from foster parents (because the father beat her and when shed tell someone, they wouldnt believe her because he was Kazekage) and Pein took her in as a Akatsuki Member
Hair Color:Jet Black
Eye Color:Violet  

ZanZeo1129

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

bltchesluvme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am
User Name: Bltchesluvme

Character Name(full): Mizu Chidora

Nickname: Mizu

Village: A small village in the land of water that no longer exists after the village was destroyed

Ring sign: death

Akatsuki best friend: Itachi

Akatsuki crush(optional): Sasori and Itachi

Skills: water techniques and has the ability to heal using water

Bio: She was raised in a village along with her parents and her older brother. At the age of 10, she witnessed her mother killing herself while trying to practice a secret technique that causes the human to become immortal and ruler of the after life. Her mother failed her attempted while Mizu began to study the history of the special technique in hoping one day she could use it. Apparently she wasn't the only one studying it and at the age of 14, the village was attacked and everyone was killed including her father and her brother. She ended up surviving because of her brother had sacrificed his life for her and she hid in a small cave until the attack was over. All alone, she walked among the land until she came across Pein who decided to take her in because she was the only surivor of her village and the only one who knew the secrets to the God of Death technique. To this day she hasn't tried her move yet, wanted to get more information about it and by working with the Akatsuki, she is hoping to get that missing info.

I don't have an image but she pretty much looks like my avatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am
user name:taylor loves itachi

character name(full):Ichigo uchiha

nickname:kitty

village:leaf

ring sign:neko

skills:fire and water jutsu

Akatsuki best friend: Tobi

Akatsuki crush:*blush* Itachi

bio:im am from the leaf village and people dont know im a uchiha cause i never show it.i have had a crush on itachi all my life.I try to get close to him so i can finally tell him my true feelings but one day he was gone i found out from some of the people that Itachi was gone and killed a lot of people.I was super sad and i knew Itachi wound never do that and if he did he wounld have a reson.3 years later o found out he joined the akatsuki.so i ran away from home to join the akatsuki to find Itachi, the one i love.
(super corny i now but its true)  

taylor loves Itachi

OMG its Okashii-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

User name:OMG_its_Okashii-kun

Character name:Okashii

Nickname: Kashii

Village: Yukigakure (village in the snow)

Ring sign: Snow

Akatsuki best friend: deidara

Akatsuki Crush: Deidara (don't judge me)

Skills: Snow Jutsu and Taijutsu

Weapon: Steel Tonfas

Hair Color: Blue

Eye Color: blue

Personlity:Navie but somewhat romantic and Friendly

Bio: I don't know where i was born I don't know who my parents are all i no when i was 12 i forgot everything about me I was then adopted by a man named Tom Paul he taught me everything i know today.I spent most of my youthful year in the Snow Village with TP.Then i join the Akatsuki~Score~ .Then when i join the akatsuki i meet Deidara so i ask myself should i be Straight or Gay maybe I should be Bi. ~Yeah let go with
Bi~. So it has been 4yrs sense i have been to Yukigakure. now i just wait for mission.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:19 pm
I think I'm supposed to put my profile here?

Username: Shinizuna

Character Name: Tsukino, Kaito

Nickname: Tsukai

Village of Birth: Hidden Rain Village

Village of Residence: Hidden Star Village

Ring Sign: Hikaru(Shine)

Akatsuki Best Friend: I'm getting a best friend?

Akatsuki Crush: I'm going to CRUSH ANY Akatsuki members who get on my bad side.

Skills: Water Release, Wind Release, Shine release, supernatural chakra levels, Mysterious Peacock Method Mastery, unlimited chakra control, ability to mold chakra and use accordingly.

Bio: Originally born in Amegakure, he stayed a resident in the village of poverty until the age of 7. After a fight with his father about who knows who better, his father was enraged. Furious, his father drugged him to sleep, and dragged him out into the cold, still asleep. His father was dissapointed that he couldn't understand what his son was feeling, so he left him to die in the rain. The next day, Kaito awoke, lost. He was scared and didn't know how to defend himself, so he started wandering. He came across several Inns, to which he graciously slept in. His family were among the richer parts of Amegakure, so mmoney was no object. Eventually, he came across a hidden civilization, Hoshigakure, and stumbled into the village's sacred training session. Although he was scorned by most children, he found a home here. He was excellent in their art, and soon became the strongest student in his village. At the age of 8, he became genin, and at 11, chunin. He continued advanced training that's usually only for adults at 13, becoming jonin, and soon, anbu in the same year. Eventually, he desired to find his purpose in life, and joined Akatsuki at age 14, more of a trainee.  

Shinizuna

CrazyStarPirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:47 pm
Username:CrazyStarPirate
Character Name(full):Tusuki Inazuma
Nickname:Tusuki/Shadowstar
Village confused ??
Ring Sign:Shadow
Akatsuki Best Friend:Itachi, Kisame
Akatsuki Crush:Kisame
Skills:Star Element, controls shadows, also Earth element, makes shadows into any weapon,controls lightning to, and camouflages with backgrounds if needed
Bio:Not much is known about Tusuki but she is the only one left of her clan. At the age of 7 her sister Zakuro killed everyone in the clan and Zakuro made Tusuki have amnesia.Tusuki quickly gained most of her memories but not where she came from. It seemed that receiving back all of her memories was impossible to her but she ran into one of the akatsuki and they offered her to join them.She accepted and she ended up like this.
Image: User Image (i dont have a scanner plus i suck at drawing on the comp D: im using one that i found on the internet so yah)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 pm
User Name: Khailin_Rossotto

Character Name(full): Khailin Rossotto

Nickname: Kye

Village: A small village outside of Otogakure (I am no longer there)

Ring sign: demon

Appearance: long, waist-length black hair that I keep in a ponytail, golden eyes that turn red when I'm angered, two black wolf ears on my head, two black wolf tails growing out of my lower back, and always wearing black under my Akatsuki Cloak, which I don't wear very often.

Akatsuki best friends: Deidara and Sasori

Akatsuki crush(optional): Sasori, Deidara, Tobi/Madara (yes, i know his true identity)

Skills: I'm good with poisons and can transform into a two-tailed shadow wolf (my demon form) at will, and I can use the darkenesse element.

Bio:I was born in a small village outside of Otogakure. My father was a 2 tailed shadow olf demon, and my mother was human, therefore, I am a half breed. When I was six, Orochimaru kidnapped me and used me as one of his test subjects. I escaped four years later (i no, it's a miracle I lived that long), but not before hearing about Orochimaru's greatest rivals. I set off, knowing that the damned snake wasn't ever going to leave me alone. So I started looking for his greatest enemy, the ones he fears most, the infamous Akatsuki Clan, in hopes of joining. Deidara and Sasori found me one year later, when I was eleven, and were very impressed when they saw me terminate a group of Sound Ninja that were trying once again to capture me and take me back to Orochimaru. They took me back to the base, and after a quick demonstration of my abilities, I joined as Akatsuki's youngest member. I am partnered with Tobi, whom I found out was really Uchiha Madara one year ago at age thirteen. Now I am fourteen, I no how things work, I have never failed a mission, and the only Akatsuki members I'm on bad terms with are Hidan and Kakuzu.  

Khailin_Rossotto

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Create your own naruto character!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items