Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 pm
He rubs the bump on his head...and is helped to his feet.

"Well you see...." he gives the bronze pack on the ground a nudge with his foot and says "I was testing out my new invention....It's supposed to be a personal flight device..." he says all of this rubbing his head.

He Gets past the pain in his head and eyes the girl before saying... "Oh, and I'm Derron....Odd way to meet, huh?" he gives a little nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:17 pm
Ice laughs. "I suppose. So you have no way of controlling that thing?" She looks down at the odd device and shivers. She wonders to herself what to do now and glances over at Sai and Phineas to make sure Phineas is ok.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm
Sai grins, "And I'm Sai Sasaki, and this..." he lifted the limp figure in his arms slightly, "is Phineas." he prayed that this blond boy wouldn't notice the huge lump on his back, he tried to stick to the shadows, which was easy because it was night-time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Derron does infact notice the lump, but he keeps it to himself.

He looks at the box..."Well you see," he pauses and continues "I had built wings on it....but it weighed it down. And the fins on it...Not so useful." he gives another large sigh "But....It's still in the proto-type stage anyhow."

Derron unzips his jumpsuit jacket, and stretches. "I was on my way home from the factory anyway...er you wouldn't know of a place where I could get some food?" He hadn't noticed how hungry he was until now...the pain distracted him.

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Ice looks over at Sai curiously because she has no clue. "Eh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Sai grinned as he mentioned wings and he quickly tried to erase the expression from hs face, "Well, I'd invite you all inside, but it's this guys house...factory..thing...not mine." he lifted Phineas again to emphisis it and put the attention on the man in his arms rather than himself.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:03 pm
Derron grins "Oh..but he's KO'd right?" he looks to the lump that is Phineas.

He picks up the pack from the ground and slings it to one shoulder "He'd understand if we make up some food...I mean...He did make me crash." he then heads for the already open door to Phin's building.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 pm
Sai looked at the boy with a loo of disbelief, he glanced over at Ice and followed them inside.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 pm
Ice shrugs quietly and tags alongside Sai.

[Sorry, was making dinner]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:56 pm
((It's okay, I might have to go for a while though...but I stay on realy late...))
Sai set Phineas down and looked at Ice, he wasn't used to having so many people around him, he felt nervous.  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Ice walks around the room curiously and picks up a bowl and a washcloth. She proceeds to go to the sink and fill the bowl with cold water and walks over to Phineas and starts tending to any marks she thought shouldn't be there. "I wonder what he will do when he realises that there was a semi party in his house... "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Derron plops his pack on a table and begins searching through cupboards until he found himself a loaf of bread. He broke a large hunk off and chomped down and chewed happily.... He then tossed the other hunk to Sai.

"Have some! Its great!" he continues to munch.

Lord Zanarkand

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Ice sets the bowl to the side and sits with her back facing Phineas, humming softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 pm
Sai caught the flying piece of bread and looked at it guiltily, he didn't feel like he should be doing this, it seemed wrong, he glanced back over at Phineas, hoping he would just wake up already...  

XGalowenX
Captain

DeceptivelyDelicious

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 pm
Ice closes her eyes patiently. focusing her senses on the Derron cautiously. "Is there anyone waiting for you to return? We don't want to worry anyone." she asked him.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff