Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

Jakki21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:57 am
My name is Jakki
I'm 17.
Fall out boy is awsome and I love their music.
My favorite song right now is XO.
That's basically it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:12 pm
uh...
well for starters I'm Nani. Well thats just my nickname, I'm Stephanie but dont ever call me that lol
I loooooooove fall out boy... but I NEVER say that I'm their number one fan because it would be a lie. as much as I would love to think i'm their number one fan, I know there are others out there who love them just as much and maybe even more than I do.
Most people like pete, and I think hes cute...but I LOVVVE patrick lol
uhh..if you wanna know more bout me then ask  

Stargirl8480

[delaney grayson]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:12 pm
I'm Delaney. I'm 15. Uhh, I can play Grand theft Autemn, and Sugar, Were Goin Down on the gutair, and those plus Dance, Dance on the drumset. I <3 Joe Trohman. xD
Yeah.
heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:01 pm
Hi, I'm Jen... but I mainly go by Reven. I'm 18. I'm a huge fan of Fall Out Boy and the only one that likes them out of my whole group of friends. I used to have a thing for Pete, but I've moved on to liking Patrick. Fav song... 'Calm Before the Storm'  

Olisidy

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kooly_kutie109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 am
hey muh name is kooly_kutie109 ( i don't want to post muh real name!) i i am 12 years old I have <3333 heart 33333333333333333ed Fall Out Boy for almost 1 year and like when i listen to their Cd's like i listen to Sophmore Slump or the Comback of the Year , Dance , Dance, Sugar We're going Down, nobody puts baby in the corner , I've got a Dark Alley And a bad idea that says you should shut ur mouth , 7 minutes in heaven like over and over!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:06 am
im called clo but people call me eddy. im 13 and i live in england. i love fall out boy. i want pete's teeth and patricks sideburns domokun ninja i like drawing and finding random things. pete is sexy and i love his little dances like his salute in sugar were going down & and his dance on "dance dance" [i kno that] xp

wooo  

Purdey

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:33 pm
I'm Brittany, and I just love music!Pete is my favorite member and my friend and I are fighting over him.I'm 12 and my birthday was recently.I love to laugh and make other people laugh.I'm just a crazy lil' girl.

twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:35 pm
Hi the name is Jasmin most people call me Jazz but hey whatever you feel like calling me is fine. I am 14 and i love Fall Out Boy[[hence why I am here]]. My fave song has to be Grand Theft Autumn(Where is your boy?)^_^  

[. Woogily .]

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:41 pm
Hey, my name's Leilah
I'm 13 years old.
I <3 Fall Out Boy! Of course or i wouldnt be in this guild...
I cannot choose between Patrick or Pete i love them both!
I live in Florida
I can play some of there songs on my guitar & bass
My fave songs are Sophmore Slump or Comeback of the Year, Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dieing, My Heart Is the Worst kind of weapon
I <3 theatre  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:55 pm
oh yeah, i forgot to tell you guys to call me jess... not jessica... lol

AdorableDisorder

Little Grey Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:01 pm
My name is Katie
I'm 13 years old
I was born January 26, 1993
I live in Dumfries
I love Fall Out Boy with all of my effn' heart
My favorite member is Andy
I know all their lyrics and how to sing them
I'm teaching myself to play their songs on guitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:12 pm
My name is Franz, well Fran but Franz Is so much better,
Im 15 and live in England, and was told about Fob a few months ago...but fell in love right away. My Fav member is Pete as a hot Vampire, biggrin Or pete any how. The bad thing about living in Uk, not many people listen to them.....some know about them but most of my friends think they "suck" so I have no one to talk to about them gonk

Dulciana

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

++x.Note.to.self.x++

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm
[x]Um, Hello. My name is Killian. I am fourteen. contrary to popular belief, I am a boy. I really like Fall Out Boy and have been a fan for about a year. My favourite member is Joe.x.[x]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:51 pm
Well hello there, everybody! So glad to meet you, so glad! I am the one-man (or should I say, one woman) freak show! I'm a circus all on my own; the ringmaster, the freaks, and the main attraction, all in one! I live for the music, and I live for Fall Out Boy! It makes me sad and angry for people to go "durr, you only like them cos yer EMO" because I actually like them. Age 14, therapy, dark clothes - you know the type. Emo all the way, except I am HAPPY sometimes! A lot of the time! Yeah!

Love ya! 3nodding  

Remorsa

Aisu Seirei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:14 pm
Hi! I'm Jessica, um... i love FOB (of corse). i am 15. i pretty much live for FOB. I live in California (but i've never been surfing). Music is my life, and I like to do art (espically paint).  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff