Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Rosily had heard her mother and looked to her sister. She knew they'd be able to communicate just by looks. Your's? she asked her.

(what rose is he?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:44 pm
(hes not a rose hes julia's son)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:48 pm
((oh... never mind then))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Elena looked at Rosily and shook her head slightly enough that Ren wouldn't see. 'No, you go ahead and take him.' she thought to herself, hoping her sister would know what she was saying, 'I'm not sure how this is done, so I'd like to watch first.' she told Rosily through her eyes.  

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 pm
[[XScarredxHeroX do you want to be a chevalier?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm
((It doesn't matter whether I am or not. So, yeah, I don't care lol, go ahead.))  

XScarredxHeroX

knocker897

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:33 pm
(Ren, your parents will hate Rosily for this... speeking of this, we need a David and a Julia... and a Kai)

Rosily decided that she would make him her chevalier, and without going into too many bloody details, her eyes flashed wildly, and started to glow white as she approached him. Once she'd made her move, she drained him of most of his blood, kneeling on the ground over him by the tree, blood running down her chin in streaks. Her eyes held the white glow, and she look vacant but content, much like when Diva made her chevalier. Next she made a fist, tightening it until she bleed, and dribbled that down his throat.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:51 pm
Diva smiled"Good job rosali, do you see what she did?"She said"next time its your turn  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Olivia von Hellbond

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:46 pm
...............................-_-...............................  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:14 pm
Elena gasped as she watched in horror as her sister do this to Ren. Her eyes opened wide and she put her hands over her mouth to stop her from screaming. 'There's.. no way... I couldn't ever do that to someone... I...' she thought to herself as she sunk down to a sitting possition, keeping her hands over her mouth while she teared up slightly.. 'But... why would I feel remorse over humans..? They're the ones who locked me up for 30 years and used me for their own foolish desires.. without feeling the smallest hint of remorse of what happened to me... so why do I feel so sorry for this boy..?' She couldn't figure it out, so she just sat there, looking down as tears spilled from her eyes as she listened to the boy scream in pain.  

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm
- D e A d Y - t E e D y -
(Ren, your parents will hate Rosily for this... speeking of this, we need a David and a Julia... and a Kai)

Rosily decided that she would make him her chevalier, and without going into too many bloody details, her eyes flashed wildly, and started to glow white as she approached him. Once she'd made her move, she drained him of most of his blood, kneeling on the ground over him by the tree, blood running down her chin in streaks. Her eyes held the white glow, and she look vacant but content, much like when Diva made her chevalier. Next she made a fist, tightening it until she bleed, and dribbled that down his throat.

Ren was caught off guard by this sudden attack. He had no time to react, and was soon gasping for air and screaming in pain. He slapped Rosily's hand away before her blood went down his throat and held onto his neck where she had taken his blood. One eye was closed with pain while his other eye stayed open to watch her next move. But he was so weak from being drained of blood that he wouldn't have enough strength to counter her. 'Damn...' he thought to himself as he watched Rosily's glowing white eyes, 'what am I supposed to do now...?' he winced at the pain in his neck from where she bit him, and tried to use one hand to back away while the other still held onto his neck. He tried hard not to scream, because he refused to look weak. His head started to get dizzy from the lack of blood..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 pm
Diva smiled"Now first assignment, Rosali tell him to tell his parents I'm back"She said smirking  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm
Rosily had grown in a sheltered life, always doing as she was told. Although the truth was she was more like Diva then Riku (Elena's and Rosily's father, technically), though she did agree against killing humans for no purpose.

But Elena's tears were what got her to snap out of it. Later, she wondered if the shock of that night had lead her to do try and change Ren in the first place. But she blamed herself and felt remorse.

"Elena... Diva... What have I done?" Rosily cried, the glow leaving her eyes, coming to her senses. She watched Ren try to get away holding his neck, and felt like a monster... which she realized, for the first time, she was. But Ren would die from lack of blood if she didn't change him now, but she'd feel repulsive if she tried...

A tear slide down her cheek as she sat back, hating herself. She was lost as to what to do. "Help... Someone, please.... Help me." The words came weakly as she shead more tears.

[You know, if something like this happened in the series, I'm pretty sure Diva would turn him herself, wanting a chevalier}  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:03 am
Diva sighed"My child, you did nothing wrong, thats how a queen gets her chevalier, now give him your blood"She urged her"He will die if you don't"She told her  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

knocker897

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm
Rosily new it was the truth, and forced herself to go through with it, so he would at least live to be able to hate her for it... which actually didn't make a whole lot of sense, when she looked back. But tried once more to give him her blood, this time holding him down slightly, so he wouldn't swat her away.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff