Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm
Seraph cocked his gun foring several shots at the remaining people..he managed to wound them all so that they where on the ground, he sat on one holdign a gun to the humans head "What did you have on the darts!" he demanded, about to pull the trigger '"WhAT iS IT!" serpah yelled he was a small movement from this mans brains being splattered on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am
Nala walked over to Aury! "Ihave seen this posion before! Nala pulled out a needle and a small glass jar as she saw everyone looking at her about ready to attack her "Dont worry its only the antidote to the poision though, I do wonder what hes doing with it since only my clan knows how to make it." Nala gave Aury the antidote slowly then backed up so the others could help her to a bed while she recovers. "Seraph you may want to forget about what type of poision and start asking what ties he has to my clan. Sorry about this everyone i wish i could go back to where my clan is but i was told if i left i can never come back same goes for anyone that leaves."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:10 pm
Seraph questioned the man about how he knows her clan, the man wouldnt awnser no matter what..Seraph grabbed the man by the neck roughly and brung himbehind the shop, a loud shot was heard and seraph came back with blood on the front of his shirt "I've hand it with these punks, can I get some of that antidote?" he asked and pulled a needle out of his chest  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 am
Nala hands seraph 3 bottles of the antidont."Looks like ill be hanging around for sometime since my clans now part of what ever is going on here."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 am
"I would love that" he smiled taking the bottles and using one "man, this sucks....wait, when M.e. becomes...you know..like us, wont they stop coming after us? from what I can tell the plant will just wilt when his soul leaves it"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 am
Not likly since they wont know that M.e is in not a living plant anymore. when they find that out they should unless he gains some new powers or talents that make him stand out!  

Furrie Princess Nala

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:23 pm
Aury bolted up.

"chevy!!!! wheres chevy??!!!!" she cried.
she searched everywhere and couldnt find her.

she ran through the door and saw one remaining human holding chevy by the neck over a small but swift river current...a knife in his hands up to her throat.

"give me M.e or she gets it!!" the human yelled loudly.

aury had never used her pwoers in front of anyone but now she did..she had too.

she through a force feild around chevy holding her in mid air and made another one swell in side the man..Chevy's force field became tinted so she wouldnt see and the man exploded..

"dont every f****** touch my daughter again humans!" she yelled at the remains of the man.

she took chevy's force feild in her oaws and broke it.

chevy fell gently into her paws and she cried and collapsed to the floor holding her and sobbing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 pm
Seraph left the group in the shop running after Aury..he saw what happened and walked over very casualy..he looked at the mans head and looked down at it, his paws in his pocket..he looked alot like he belonged to a gang "you never mess with my family..asswipe" he said and kicked the head into the river..his looks..they where scarey
Seraph, still with the shadowed look over his face crouched down "It she ok..?" he asked lookign little chevy over..it seemed she would just need a little rest..poor kid  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 am
"I'll do a quick check to see if any more are just hiding around here mean while its best you all stay togthere otherwise they will try this again if they are still near." Nala then runs off to see if any of the humans are just hiding she happens to find one but she avoids the human she runs back to the place where she left everyone. "We have a problem there is some of my clan comming this way with more humans. I guess the humans hired them to help them get M.e."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:47 pm
Seraph had brung the two girls back to the shop with him...he seemed as if he was changing, because the aura that surrounded him was not, in anyway, his except the fact that it was his
He was pissed
Seraph took a thing that looked like a sword, but the blade was curvey and looked like gold..it wasnt gold it was just colored, it had a blood red handle and seemed to glow in the light "Listen..I found this sword, close to where I met my friend, M.e. after a while I found out that it is a special sword..his sword"  

LunaFoxxx

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 am
Nala paused and looked at the sword. "Other then that what do you know about it and what do you plan on doing with it since, Maybe M.e is the only one that knows how to use it right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:08 pm
"Thats why I need your help...can you please give me your hand?" Seraph looked over at her with a smile
((What combat related powers does she have? things that Seraph can tempararly steal to help him))  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:03 am
Aury cradled chevy.

when she heard nala say there where more coming her way...
she bolted towards the humans..her ferocity blaring.

she was roaring and running on all fours...

straight towards them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am
Nala ran right up behind aury who had heard her and stoped her just before she got outside the shop and looked her in the eyes and said."Do you think dying is fun! Dont forget we dont know how many are out there or where they are! My clan fights like a pack and they may have more of those darts on them."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am
Seraph walked over and suddenly held Aury, he held her so tight all she could do was breath and look at him "Listen, I want you to stay here, when everyone comes..and protect Chevy.." H elooke dher in the eyes "ok?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff