Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 am
John sighed. "look around you at the people, families that live here." john took a short brake and then continued. "everyone is armed, even the children are. this town frequently gets attacked by raiders, so everyone knows what exactly what to do. everyone has a position to go to by then."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 pm
Kyo looked around hm, John was right. A child walked buy him with a rifle strapped to his back like it was just some school bag. He grinned, "I'm glad to see that some people have come to their senses." the smile faded he remembered what the people were like back at home.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm
"yeah this is how we survive in the wasteland." john turned around and saw kyo was troubled by the subject. " a man came up to him, looking for something to buy. the man found something and payed with a small token. "here" he threw the token to kyo. " this is what they use in this town, dont be afraid to spend it, only this town uses these ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 pm
Kyo caught the coin and he examined it. He looked up at John and smiled again, "Thanks." he pet the horse as he walked beside it. Then he reached down in his pouch and pulled out one of his own coins, handing it to John. "And this is one only my homeland uses." he grinned and continued looking around.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 pm
john looked at the coin "solid gold" he said to himself. "say.. you'r town...the wasteland havn't reached it yet i guess."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm
Kyo nodded slowly, "Yeah, it did. A couple years ago..." he smiled sadly, "That's why I came here."  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm
John noticed he was didnt want to get in on the subject any more. "why dont you explore the town. these coins are quite valuable here. and some people might offer more for some small jobs"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Kyo looked around, "But then where would you be?" he looked at the coin that John had given him again.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:36 pm
"i still got some orders to deliver and some stuff to sell" he said calmly and nodded over to his horse with all the things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 pm
Kyo nodded, "Okay then, should we meet at that pub there when all is done?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm
"Sure" john walked over to his horse but turned back to kyo. "oh and if you get in a fight with someone. for god sake dont draw weapon. youl be killed on spot."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 pm
Kyo gulped, "What if they attack me first?"  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:10 am
John sighed "just do as i said. if you draw weapon against someone you'l die within a second. fist fights are ok. but try not to stand out to mutch with that weird fighting style of yours"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:26 am
Kyo grinned, "Weird fighting style huh? And I won't draw any weapons. Thanks for the warning John." and with that he started walking down the street.  

XGalowenX
Captain

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 pm
john took his horse and went the other direction. he arrived at a house, knocked on the door. a middle aged man opened. "John! good to see you. what have you been up to?" Johns shook the mans arm as a greeting. "scavaging things from the wasteland as usual. i got that motocykle tank you ordered." john pulled a tank out of the horse's bag. "how much will it be?" the man asked. "for you... three coins" john answered and laughed a bit.  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff