Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:36 pm
"You're a sophmore as well?" Yashie looked at him with surprise. She nodded when he talked about going up a few floors. It was only two floors up, no worries there.

"I have a feeling your girlfriend won't be too pleased with me." Yashie said it with a sad smile. "Do you think she'll try to get revenge on me? It's not exactly my plan for the first day of school, but she looked really pissed off."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Nikko nodded. "I'm not sure if she will or not. I hope she doesn't. I think we could all be friends." Nikko smiled then dug through his bag for his keys. Finding it and unlocking the door, Nikko tossed his bag on the couch and walked to the bathroom. "Make Yourself at home."  

S n u g g l e The G e e k

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 pm
"Thanks." Yashie sat on the couch next to the discarded bag. When she saw Nikko leave for a moment, she carefully checked her stomach for the cuts. When satisfied that they weren't too bad, she played with the silver butterfly on the center of her necklace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 pm
Nikko returned into the living room with a Medical kit. He couldn't take care of his back wounds. He would have to have Yashie take care of them.

"Hey, could you take care of the cuts in my back?" I can't reach them to well.

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm
"Okay. It's the least I can do for your kindness. I'm afraid you'll have to tell me what to do, though. I've never helped with healing before." Yashie took the kit from Nikko and opened it. Hopefully the cuts weren't too bad. Yashie didn't even know she hurt him successfully; all she knew was that he was tired from the fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:01 pm
Nikko Took off the floral shirt to reveal many slashes in his back. Nikko gave a painful wince and allowed himself to sit down. "Take the alchohol out and sterlize the cuts." Nikko braced himself to the pain that would soon enter his back.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm
Yashie found the alchohol. Remembering what her aunt used to do to the cuts, she found those little cotton balls. After partially soaking them with alchohol, Yashie closed the lid to the bottle and brushed the cotton on Nikko's wounds. The guilty feeling washed over her again. "I'm sorry." She said the sentence quietly but still loud enough to hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm
Nikko heard her apologize again. "Its fine, what's done is done. If you agree to be my friend then it won't matter anymore." Nikko felt the pain in his back from the alcohol. Picking up the gause and wrap he handed it to Yashie. "Now place the gause over the cuts and then wrapp this around my body, coverin the gauze."  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 pm
Yashie positioned the gauze and started to wrap it around. "There are no coincidences, only hitsuzen." She remarked without thinking. For some reason, it seemed fitting. She continued in this trance until she was done and put a knot to secure the gauze. "It's not too tight or loose, is it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:45 pm
Nikko thought about what Yashie said. "Then it was destined for us to meet? The banadge is fine." Nikko believed in destiny. It was one of the few things that people didn't know about him.  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:01 pm
"Then you understand what hitsuzen is. I usually describe it as 'the inevitable'. It's not just us meeting, though. It's everything! Hitsuzen gives a reason to all of existance!" Yashie grinned. "It's also a great excuse. It used to get me out of trouble when I was young."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm
Nikko smiled at Yashie. "That's one hell of an excuse. Not sure how well it would work though." Nikko walked into his room and got a new shirt. "But I do believe that people are fated to meet certain others. MAybe our meeting was truely fate."  

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 pm
Yashie laughed a bit. "The higher sorcerers and enchanters deeply believe in hitsuzen. Everything's purely fate for them. They're always teaching me about it, even when I accidently bump into them."

She imitated one of her instructors back in Chicago. "'It's okay, Miss Kira. No need to apologize. Remember, everything's hitsuzen.'" Yashie cracked a smile at the remembrance. He was her favorite teacher because his specialty was wind as well. "I have to admit, being drilled on it makes you a very strong believer."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:42 am
Aki would have slammed to door upon entry had it not been so late at night and her dormmates not been asleep. The dorm manager had been waiting up, looking eager for details, until she saw the fury and hurt on Akihiko's face. The older woman just kept her outh shut and went back to her own room by the main entrance.

The fire dancer stalked to her room, gritting her teeth and holding a pair of sandals in one hand.

"Nothing ever goes right for me," Aki sighed, finally allowing tears to fall. "The only good thing has been you Fifi. And I won't let anyone take you away from me. Not some chick from Chicago, or anyone else."

The sprite sat on her desk in an ashtray, licking between his toes for whatever bizarre reason.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:16 am
Nikko laughed slightly at her joke. "That's funny. I was never really taught about anything. I picked up most everything I know by myself, or from one of my mom's many boyfriends." Nikko frowned a little. The mention of his mom's boyfriends had saddened him. There were some he really liked.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff