Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Beach rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KC Blood2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:53 am
ok (no rp for me for now)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:55 am
KC Blood2
ok (no rp for me for now)

(kk i had 2 go anyways T.T see u l8ter)  

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 pm
*looks around* has any1 seen racy? shes been gone... and shes my sister (for reals!!) *sits down*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:56 pm
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Silver: *relized that she left her notebook went to get it bak* o crap , cant have anybody read my poems v.v *runs over the sand but trips over a crab*

Von: *glances back at the sound of Silver tripping* hm? *walks over to Silver and helps her up* you all right?

Silver: uhh yeah and thx sweatdrop

Von: sorry if i embarrassed you *glances at the sun which he blocked out with clouds* it is quit hard to see wen light is not supported *sighs flicks his wrist and the sun comes back out* oh how i loath thy

Silver:u didnt embarrass me i was bound to trip over that crab anyways..tryna get my notebook sweatdrop .... do u read poetry??

Von: i do when i have the time....i mostly travel this world endlessly learning all the diferent types of magic that i can....but yes, i do enjoy a nice thought out poem every now and then  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Silver: *relized that she left her notebook went to get it bak* o crap , cant have anybody read my poems v.v *runs over the sand but trips over a crab*

Von: *glances back at the sound of Silver tripping* hm? *walks over to Silver and helps her up* you all right?

Von: sorry if i embarrassed you *glances at the sun which he blocked out with clouds* it is quit hard to see wen light is not supported *sighs flicks his wrist and the sun comes back out* oh how i loath thy

Silver:u didnt embarrass me i was bound to trip over that crab anyways..tryna get my notebook sweatdrop .... do u read poetry??

Von: i do when i have the time....i mostly travel this world endlessly learning all the diferent types of magic that i can....but yes, i do enjoy a nice thought out poem every now and then

Silver: me too i actually like to learn all sorts of magic but i write poems sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 am
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Silver: me too i actually like to learn all sorts of magic but i write poems sweatdrop

Von: hm....may i take a look? or is that too much to ask?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 am
*walks in looking around for someone to play with*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Silver: u can look at it....  

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 am
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Von: excellent. where is your notebook?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Silver: its laying on my beach towel over there *points to beach towel*  

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Von: ah *with a wave of his hand the notebook is hanging in the air in front of him* here we are *grabs book*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am
*walks to mina and lina* hi... im sry if im interupting u but im kinda bored.. kan i hang around with u guys for a wile?  

clarisa_418

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am
clarisa_418
*walks to mina and lina* hi... im sry if im interupting u but im kinda bored.. kan i hang around with u guys for a wile?

both: sure we're bored anyways *giggles*
Lina: what do u wanna do??
Mina:y dont we build sand castles??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 am
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique

Von: ah *with a wave of his hand the notebook is hanging in the air in front of him* here we are *grabs book*

Silver:yep thats my notebook *smiles*  

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

clarisa_418

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 am
just_being_unique
clarisa_418

both: sure we're bored anyways *giggles*
Lina: what do u wanna do??
Mina:y dont we build sand castles??
ya buildin a castle would be great! ^.^*runs to and open area of sand to start the castle*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff