Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:13 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Talking about shows like on Nick, and Cartoon Network Ed. But mostly. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers on disney.

Alhazzred watches toons ^^

Haven't watched cartoons like those in awhile. xp I don't watch much tv, even when I do, I have it downloaded. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:14 pm
Alhazzred
Skuger Moonclaw
Talking about shows like on Nick, and Cartoon Network Ed. But mostly. Brandy and Mr. Whiskers on disney.

Mmmhmm, i watch those. whee

*Hopes to get back here to see ya*

And now, i must watch my eyelids...bedtime.

Night, mister! rofl

*Poofy*

Night  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:16 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Haven't watched cartoons like those in awhile. xp I don't watch much tv, even when I do, I have it downloaded. xp

I don't watch much any more either, but I do love that show. I'd have it all on my computer, if I could find a place that had the files. But no, can't find hardly anything on Brand & Mr. Whiskers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:17 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I don't watch much any more either, but I do love that show. I'd have it all on my computer, if I could find a place that had the files. But no, can't find hardly anything on Brand & Mr. Whiskers.

Aww *pats* what's it about anyhow?  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:27 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Aww *pats* what's it about anyhow?

Take a dog gal named Brandy, some one born and rased in the high life. And a rabbit named Whiskers, who is the weirdo bizar type. They are stuck in the jungle, with all kinds of other animals that live there. And it's basicaly differn't miss adventures of the two.

I love it cause Brandy isn't just another snob, she some times can be caring and not always about herself. (rare thought xP) and Whiskers isn't just anopther goof ball. He has more to him, even a darker side, and he some wit. But not much of either.

It's really funny, and kinda has that underline theme, that even two so differn't can be friends. thing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:30 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Take a dog gal named Brandy, some one born and rased in the high life. And a rabbit named Whiskers, who is the weirdo bizar type. They are stuck in the jungle, with all kinds of other animals that live there. And it's basicaly differn't miss adventures of the two.

I love it cause Brandy isn't just another snob, she some times can be caring and not always about herself. (rare thought xP) and Whiskers isn't just anopther goof ball. He has more to him, even a darker side, and he some wit. But not much of either.

It's really funny, and kinda has that underline theme, that even two so differn't can be friends. thing

Ah, sounds like fun. biggrin  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:33 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

It so good. I like the character personalities, the art is pretty nice too. Stories, it's like the only cartoon on Disney channel I like. (since they got rid of Pepper Ann)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:35 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

It so good. I like the character personalities, the art is pretty nice too. Stories, it's like the only cartoon on Disney channel I like. (since they got rid of Pepper Ann)

I used to watch Pepper Ann when it first started coming on Saturday mornings. biggrin  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:40 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I used to watch Pepper Ann when it first started coming on Saturday mornings. biggrin

Disney hates me, cause I got into it, about a week befor they got rid of it.

Also, I got into Brandy & whiskers after finding out, it's only on the week ends, at really horrable times. 11:30 saturday mornings, then repeated at 1:30 that night, with a differn't episode at 3:30. And the same for Sunday. So there are like four episodes on the week ends, but it's hard to get em. Since I'm not supose to be up so late, cause I get yelled at for sleeping in so late. But it's worth it

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:42 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

Also, I got into Brandy & whiskers after finding out, it's only on the week ends, at really horrable times. 11:30 saturday mornings, then repeated at 1:30 that night, with a differn't episode at 3:30. And the same for Sunday. So there are like four episodes on the week ends, but it's hard to get em. Since I'm not supose to be up so late, cause I get yelled at for sleeping in so late. But it's worth it

Ouch, that's not really cool. D:  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:48 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ouch, that's not really cool. D:

I don't know how long it's been like that, but I know it's new. cause I use to flip through the channels week days, and it would be on in after noons. The 1:30 time isn't new, cause I don't care for Tom gose to the Mayor, so befor I fell in love with the show, I'd watch the first part while tom was on, then go back to Cartoon network after.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:54 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
I don't know how long it's been like that, but I know it's new. cause I use to flip through the channels week days, and it would be on in after noons. The 1:30 time isn't new, cause I don't care for Tom gose to the Mayor, so befor I fell in love with the show, I'd watch the first part while tom was on, then go back to Cartoon network after.

Well, just hope they'll change the times to something more normal. ^^  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:57 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, just hope they'll change the times to something more normal. ^^

I'm mor ehoping, that Disney will get off their butts, and put out some DVDs for this stuff. Mean you think they would be milking that market too. that Lilo and Stich toon could be like the next way to feed of that movie, throu DVDs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:02 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
I'm mor ehoping, that Disney will get off their butts, and put out some DVDs for this stuff. Mean you think they would be milking that market too. that Lilo and Stich toon could be like the next way to feed of that movie, throu DVDs.

Yeah maybe. If it's really new, then it might not have enough to make a good dvd.  

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:04 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Yeah maybe. If it's really new, then it might not have enough to make a good dvd.

two seasons worth.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces