Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
♥ Taliban ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAKE POLLS
  Yes Sir!
View Results

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 am
What experience u had then? ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:54 am
The_Pathan

First hand experiance, the kind where i was one of the people fighting to save the lives of the people they repress manipulate, threaten and harm.

The kind on the receiving end of there horrific violence, and in a perfect position to judge then accordingly.

Tell me how many Taliban have you met, and how many have you seen take Women and civilians hostage or use them as strategic cover to avoid there own harm.

Because im going to bet it's a far smaller number than i have.  

Three Mile Sprint

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:36 am
u work for the army right?

are u muslim? u look irish, but ur signature u say u go to hajj.

I never went to Afghanistan, so nope razz

It's stupid they go against islam, but they ain't the only ones using bad strategy wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:10 pm
@Syrocal.. is that a real tattoo??  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MarineForceReconSniper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:06 pm
Syrokal
The_Pathan

First hand experiance, the kind where i was one of the people fighting to save the lives of the people they repress manipulate, threaten and harm.

The kind on the receiving end of there horrific violence, and in a perfect position to judge then accordingly.

Tell me how many Taliban have you met, and how many have you seen take Women and civilians hostage or use them as strategic cover to avoid there own harm.

Because im going to bet it's a far smaller number than i have.

I'm an American and I'm glad some people agree with me here, the Taliban is a Terrorist organization who work with Al-Qeada. They need to be put down, they cower behind civilians while the American Army and Marines jump in front of the civilians to keep them safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 am
The_Pathan
Asalam Alaykum biggrin

What do u think about taliban?

I think it's a jihad group, i think they are good, but i don't know.

THE TALIBAN A JIHAD GROUP?!?!?!?
NO WAY
A JIHAD GROUP WOULD NEVER BLOW UP A MASJID IN PAKISTAN
THE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA ARE CRAZY TERRORISTS  

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:27 am
U know meaning of taliban?

Well, it is non-muslims who bombed the masjids ofcurse.

India just dossen't like Pakistan 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 am
The_Pathan

It's stupid they go against islam, but they ain't the only ones using bad strategy wink

I was in the British Army yes , I served over two years and did a eight month tour, before I was medically discharged.

No I am not a Muslim, however i am Irish, good guess!

Well until you go to Afghanistan and experience and see how basically savage and disgusting they are as people and an organization, you should refrain from passing judgement of any sort

Bharatiyaa_ larki
is that a real tattoo??

Yes they both are, they are two of four I have.  

Three Mile Sprint

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:29 pm
The_Pathan
U know meaning of taliban?

Well, it is non-muslims who bombed the masjids ofcurse.

India just dossen't like Pakistan 3nodding

Most Indians don't like Muslims period.. unless the Indians are Muslim.. Do you know how many attacks there are against Muslims by Hindus in India???  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:30 pm
Syrokal
The_Pathan

I was in the British Army yes , I served over two years and did a eight month tour, before I was medically discharged.

Well until you go to Afghanistan and experience and see how basically savage and disgusting they are as people and an organization, you should refrain from passing judgement of any sort

Bharatiyaa_ larki
is that a real tattoo??

ohhhhhhh... ok..
And I too thought that you were Muslim..
@ Zaki how did you know that he was Irish?? you can't even see his face  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daddy the Father

Dedicated Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 pm
OPEN YOUR EYES, TALIBAN RULES WERE SOO STRICT THAT IF YOU DID ONE TINY DEED WRONG THAT ALLAH COULD FORGIVE, THEY'D KILL U  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:28 am
Syrokal
The_Pathan

Bharatiyaa_ larki
is that a real tattoo??

Cool smile Alot millitary guys here 3nodding I guess we got everything... Talliban members, millitary people, doctors, lawyers, gays, from all over the world biggrin

Alright, not a muslim ^_^ Heheh, it wassen't a guess. I don't always forget old mates i meet 1 year ago wink I remmember u. U were this Irish guy 3nodding

Lolz, don't tell me the Afghans are disqusting. ninja  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:39 am
Yup, Indians ain't happy for muslims that much. Atleast we ruled them for 500 years.

The leaders were just too friendly, that's why there is not that many muslims sad

But there is like 75 million muslims in India, so it's alot smile Not right, but something like that. lol razz

Well India got their own problems 3nodding They all want independence from India, even the sikhs now razz

@ Rashona, i knew he was Irish cuz the light shows me the truth heart
Speacial abilities razz lolz xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 am
The_Pathan
Syrokal
The_Pathan

Bharatiyaa_ larki
is that a real tattoo??

Cool smile Alot millitary guys here 3nodding I guess we got everything... Talliban members, millitary people, doctors, lawyers, gays, from all over the world biggrin

Alright, not a muslim ^_^ Heheh, it wassen't a guess. I don't always forget old mates i meet 1 year ago wink I remmember u. U were this Irish guy 3nodding

Lolz, don't tell me the Afghans are disqusting. ninja

I was reffering to the Taliban being Disgusting not the Afghan people  

Three Mile Sprint

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:27 pm
Have to clear again, the word 'talib' means 'an student', and the word 'taliban' means 'students' those people about whom zaaki is talking are the students who learn Islam, and those which you other guys are talking are those who below up Islam, the confusion is, those who below up migrated from Pakistan to Afghanistan for some Russia America and Pakistan war project so when they migrated to Afghanistan, they lived with the taliban(the students) so the people began to call them students as well, so once they have the name of students they began their journey back again, but Pakistan did not welcome them when they wanted to return because America gave up on the war and deceived Pakistan or something like that, so the new called taliban stayed in Afghanistan, so they want to fight back America for doing this they want to fight Pakistan for doing this, they are not the real TALIBAN(students) but for security reasons we have to call old taliban something else, or they will die in terror operations cry  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff