Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

Hong-Nan would like to help Jibwa~ She's happy, cubs or not on her side and she'd probably think a Wild Dog loving a lion as sweet, romantic, and pure love. :3 I doubt she'd meet the results until older, and she's slightly flighty. We can see how they negotiate too. :3

And for Toba I offer Piatsu-

User Image

He's a complete sweetheart and won't leave his pride, but a long distance romance wouldn't bother him. He's a future pride leader, so she'd have clout and be respected... And he's a sweet, if but calm sort who'd handle her anger pretty well. We could see if they get along if you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm
@Zeph: Ohh, that could have potential. n.n We can RP them a bit and see how they get on?

@Nova: I'm gonna go with Bari for the Jibwa thing, buuut I do love dogz SoA. XD I don't have much else in the way of menfolk atm (...so many girls orz), but perhaps some other time?

As for Piatsu, hmm. I can't make any promises, but we can RP them and see how it goes :3. She's a little temperamental/hard to predict, lol.

@Kasai: Forgot to mention, but if you don't want to RP Bari/Jibwa and his asking for help, I'm definitely cool to do that. <3  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 pm
Sounds good to me on Hong-Nan. She's looking for plots so toss anything at her.

RP for
Toba and Piatsu sounds good~ You start or me~?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm
If you could start, that would be faaabulous. heart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 pm
Here we are!~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 pm
Meepfur
No worries~! I work most of this week, anyway.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22050495

Hay look, I started us an RP <<  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 am
Meepfur
@Kasai: Forgot to mention, but if you don't want to RP Bari/Jibwa and his asking for help, I'm definitely cool to do that. <3

Wow, didn't see this, sorry!

If you want to we can heart I don't mind either way. <3 (I'm a bit rusty at rping Bari, but certainly always itching to rp her :3)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm
LOL, I just noticed I typoed that. The don't shouldn't have been in there. XDD *FAIL*

At any rate. >> I'm fine with RPing it or not, whatever your pref is :3. I didn't want to just be like LET ME USE YOU FOR BABIES.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm
XDD No problem.

I can set up a rp sometime this week if you like. This weekend is a weee bit hectic (college football game weekend...i'm gonna go die now.) but as soon as it calms down I'll be a little more focused. heart I'll ping you a link when it's up!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:04 pm
I am slow and horrible. ;; I'll get on replies when I can, hopefully either tomorrow night or this weekend.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:15 pm
SoA's Name: Nye
SoA's Image: User Image
SoA's Pride: Rogue atm thought I'm highly considering her going to the .[Nyota-Wasomaji]. -- Her uncle is already there.
Anything to add?: BLACK BABEHS!! twisted currently she has no rps but if you like her and want to do this plot i'll be glad to whip them out ASAP.

And I'm tempt REALLY REALLY tempted to throw another girl at you...one I think you'd like very much but I will have to talk to a few people about it first. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm
Al-Ha's actually not available right now. Sorry!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Forgive his old cert, I'm prepping to post him for a recert this weekend(Yay, finally getting off my a**! lol ) xd

For Koko ~

User Image

Friend, maybe mate? His name'll have changed by the time of their first RP, ICly xd He's got Firekin(In fact, your red girl is his father's first cousin, lawl), Pridelander, and his great-great grandparents on his mother's side are Hidalgo x Ishara xd IE - 0 relation to Asali OR Jabali xd He can be a bit stand-offish, but because of Pata'chasi, whom he sees as a sister(It helps both are paint-coats), he can also be goofy and cubbish once he gets to know someone. Coming out of his shell, as it were.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:24 am
I wanted to ask about a few that weren't up here so ummm *digs them up*

I was wondering if you had anything for this guy? If not, I'd love to toss Eve'angelene at him. She is quiet, sweet, loves stories, delicate, dainty, timid...

Also wanted to ask about this girly. I love her colors and have been wanting something for Tidis'konani for a while. Both families certainly contain enough color. XD And technically he is adult now just...no art to show it yet. XD
Tidis doesn't usually think before he acts, is energetic and a go-geter, optimistic, dedicated, and deeper than what he shows on the surface.

I love them Swampies. And I love love. <3 Also much better at plotting things than RPing them, so that is always <333  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 am
@Drani: That has potential! We can see how they get on?

@Yuna: ...you really know how to pick them. XD The boy is actually rogue, his family was banished for having hybrid blood. And Khara's going to end up with one of the suitors from her event.

I do have other potentially available swamplings, though! Including Nisi, who's posted.

User Image (Technically adult.)
User Image (Not home/adult yet, but Khara's daughter.)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff