Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:23 pm
Jacob had heard gun fire's instead. "Sounds fun I better go join." Jacob had walked in that direction passing oasis. Jacob have over ten million stimpaks so why not go have some fun while raiding. Jacob had saw a riot going on. "Looks like my kind of game." Jacob had also noticed two people. One with a rifle one moving up. If Jacob moved in with the rifle men in tack he could get his head blown off. Jacob pulled out what he had stolen. A sniper rifle. He aimed at the rifle men head and shot. A miss. Jacob packed up and ran hoping that bought him time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Auron's head was nearly shot off. He ran toward's the direction the bullet came from.  

forest-raven1993

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 pm
Jacob had ran faster. He looked back and saw Auron chasing after him. Jacob was to fit for him to catch up. Or so he hoped. Jacob jumped the fence and shot down a Talon co merc. Not a problem for Jacob but when a army surornded him. That wasent a problem either. He reached into his bag and pulled out to automatic guns and tore them down. Screaming like Rambo and shooting like chucknorris. His day of glory was awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm
(Try not to god mode too much, no one is as good as Rambo and Chuck Norris...)
Matt pulled out his Reservist's Rifle and aimed at the new stranger who had tried to pop off Auron's head. Auron stood in the way trying to chase after him and Matt couldn't get a clear shot. So Matt started running off to the side where he might get a better shot...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:35 pm
Auron was like a bull who saw red. He chased after the guy who was taking all his kills. "You little f****r, I'm gonna kill you!" He raised his assault rifle and pointed it at the strangers head, point blanc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 am
(I don't think i can really do anything until wesker posts...)  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 am
(me niether unless I shot him. But if I did then all the fun will be ruined.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 am
(Hes taking too long why dont we just post as if his character never existed...)  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 am
(sure ok)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:21 am
(you can start)  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:12 am
(ok. havn't done this in a while so...) Auron ignored the person who tried to shoot him. "Come on lets just leave the maggot". He reloaded his assault rifle ready to kill anyone else who tried a shot at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:59 am
After the casualties from the Talons and Raiders fighting each other, there were only a few Talon Mercs left to fight, Until a small reinforcement troop came along, with 2 Sentry Bots and a Mister Gutsy, The mercs were easy to be picked off but then there were the robots...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:50 am
Auron was pinned down due to heavy fire from the robots. "This sucks!" Auron let a few frag grenades fly and hoped that the robots would be a little weakened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 am
More Raiders started to come in from behind the robots, one sentry bot turned around and destroyed all of them with rockets and lasers without a scratch on itself... "Don't worry, i've got a plan" Matt lifted his Reservists Rifle aiming for the Sentry Bots Combat Inhibitor. After firing all 3 rounds into it, it frenzied and shot a missile at the mister gutsy, which nearly destroyed it before the two working robots destroyed with continuous fire. Matt aimed again at the Mister Gutsy's thruster, and with one clean shot, destroyed the thruster.

As the Gutsy fell its weakened body was dead on impact. But there was still one more Sentry Bot in near perfect condition pinning Matt and Auron down with a Gatling Laser and Missile Launcher...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am
Auron was really angry. "Dam sentry bots!" He used his emergency pulse grenade which temporarily disabled it. Auron ran up to is and wedged a frag grenade in the bot's neck joint.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff