Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marletta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:57 am
No, harry should not kill malfoy, because dubledore did not want him dead. malfoy couldn't kill dumbledore which meant he isn't or wasn't entirely evil. i think malfoy should come over to the good side. yeh i know that doesn't seem very jk rowllingish, but still.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:41 pm
I must, sadly, disagree.  

HaaaaveYouMetTed

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:23 am
I think Draco is going to turn good...or do something really good, and then die.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:14 am
=] Cartel -- Honestly

I don't think he should (though I wouldn't blame him if he did, since he hates him so much) because deep, deep down, Draco's just a scared kid who doesn't know where to turn or who to trust, and I feel for him.

--~~--

Please don't mind what I'm trying to say

'Cause I'm, I'm being honest
You're part of the reason I'm so set on the rest of my life
Being a part of you
You tell me what you think about being open,
About being honest with yourself.

'Cause things will never be the same.

Shigures Editor

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:42 am
Nooooo! He was forced! He can't help that he's the son of Death Eaters! That path was inevitable for him! crying
And he was upset and crying because of what was happening to him. He didn't want to kill Dumbledore. He couldn't do it! Deep down, I think he's really a good guy. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Avarswiel
i dun think harry should kill malfoy....at least not out of pure hatred....i think if harry kills malfoy it should be outta self defense....that way he won't get in huge trouble for killing another wizard
i agree  

RedRose07

Dinsdale Piranha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:55 pm
No he shouldnt. Unless Draco tries to kill Harry, no way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:03 pm
actually, Draco didnt really kill Dumbledore... I dont know what he should do, but I really think that Draco is going to be a huge part in the next book  

LoveSnivellus

Maroon Kalime

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:39 am
I DISPISE Malfoy, I hope he dies. I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT!!! I WANT HIM DEAD!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:01 pm
I don't think so, Harry would seem evil and I wouldn't like him. Just because you're angry at the person doesn't mean you can kill them(and still seem like a good person)!
I kinda sound like a 3rd grader saying that
xd  

hyrdatas

SignoX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:55 am
Hmm, i both think that Harry should kill him and not kill him :S.
Cuz of what Malfoy has done to everyone and everything in Hogwarts. Malfoy is only mean...
But as some peoples already said that you can't just kill someone just like that.
It's only in selfdefence it counts.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:46 pm
Red Velvet Vampire
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DRACO"S TOO HOT TO DIE!!!!!!!

rolleyes

Anyway, I don't think he should die. It's not his fault that he was raised in a family of Death Eaters. And given the weak person he is, he needs to feel important by bossing people around. Harry should give him a chance to turn around.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

mnkyspaid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:47 pm
i wouldnt say hes hott...i like Dan Radcliffe personally but i dont think he will die, it jsut wouldnt be the same without him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:50 am
Oh God, please don't compare Harry Potter to Star Wars. There are many things different with the two series. I like both, but dear God... no. Just, no. I can't even think of a decent reply to that. *shudders*

And, I don't think Harry will kill Draco. Draco will do the little cowardly type thing, too scared to do something really evil for Voldemort and so Voldemort wants to kill Draco. In fear, Draco will come to Harry or something of the sort and join the good side, only so he will live. He won't join the good battle because he has been harbouring a secent love for Harry or anything like that (sorry fangirls), only so that he won't get offed. That or Voldy will do something to really piss off the blonde bloke and Draco will be vengeful and set on helping Harry kill Voldy. razz

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:33 pm
Well, I don't think that Harry should kill Malfoy. Did you read how scared he was at the end of the Sixth Book? He wasn't going to kill Dumbldore. And you know how Draco had been given the task of killing Dumbledore but he couldn't do it and Snape did? I reckon the Snape will be one of the Main Characters to die (Sorry way off subject)

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff