Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Keon gave a nod as Shen explained he had fallen asleep in the cab. Keon leaned into the hand on his cheek seeing as though he was still slow to waking completely not all of his thought processes were working at the moment. Keon gave a small noise as his forehead was kissed but it was neither a pleasant noise or a negative noise. Keon moved off his bed and over to Shen still half asleep and curled up in his lap running a hand briefly through the ponytail.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm
He was a bit surprised when Keon came over and curled in his lap, running a hand through his ponytail. He smiled and wrapped his arms around him, holding him gently there in his lap as he revelled in the feeling of being close to him again. They had once been very close, but life had seperated them. He desperately wanted that closeness back. He ran a hand through the others short hair as he smiled.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 pm
Keon snuggled closer as Shen wrapped his arms around him. Keon gave a small yawn as he closed his eyes again, allowing Shen to hold him close. No one had been allowed to be this close to him in years. Not since his mother had died and Shen had left, but even in his sleep he knew he was safe with Shen. Keon gave a slight noise that gave off his contentedness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 am
He smiled as he held the other sweetly in his arms. He had missed this most of all out of everything. He curled up in the bed, wraping the other close in his arms as he slept there peacefully. he let out a sweet sigh and soon was drifting off to sleep as well.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 pm
Keon slept peacefully awakening a few hours later when he heard the door downstairs open. Keon was confused as he awoke he was exceptionally warm and comfortable. It took him a moment before he realized he had been sleeping with Shen. Keon's eyes widened, and slowly he tried too pull himself out of Shen's grasp without waking him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm
In his sleep , he felt so at peace and comfortable, but he had always been a light sleeper. He felt Keon move and instincitively pulled him closer, rolling over a bit. He mumbled still half asleep. "Few more minutes, few more minutes," he whispered and nuzzled into Keon.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 pm
Keon gasped as he was pulled closer, he recalled Shen doing this when they had been younger but he thought the boy would have grown out of it. "Let go." Keon growled squirming changing his tactics.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:07 pm
He jerked back a bit, finally realizing what he was doing. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he sat up and distanced himself from Keon. "I guess I'm a bit touchy when I get tired."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 pm
"You always were." Keon said sitting up he stretched briefly before pushing his short hair out of his eyes. "I think your mom is home." he said trying to break the awkward silence that was slowly settling over them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:15 pm
He nodded and slid out of the bed and walking towards the door. "I hope you had a good time today Keon," he said as he left the room and went downstairs. He talked to his mom for a few minutes. She had brought home chinese food for them all, and already grabbed her some, running to her room where she tended to stay. She brought a lot of her work home with her. "Talk to you later babe," she said sweetly. "Tell Keon I gotta work.."

He nodded and then yelled for Keon. "Food Keon! Chinese, come and get it!"

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:41 pm
Keon looked up as Shen left, he felt a bit bad for falling asleep on him. At the same time he wanted to know how he had ended up in the other's arms. It confused him greatly and yet he was happy to be there. He was broken from his thoughts when he heard Shen call for him. He walked down stairs a bit slowly entering the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:46 pm
He smiled and nodded pointing at the food when Keon finally entered the room. "Chinese, mom is in her bedroom doing work, she'll probably be in there all night. Eat up," he said then bit into an egg roll.  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Keon sat down in a chair across from Shen. He got some food for him and slowly began to eat. "She'll be working all night?" Keon asked, he really didn't like the silence. It was so much different than back at the foster home.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 am
He nodded as he took a bite of an eggroll. "Yeah, she has some typing, I have to practice my violin later, you can play whatever game system you want."  

Broken_Uke

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm
"Sounds like fun." Keon said sarcastically as he continued to eat. He didn't know what he was going to do while the other did what he needed to, he would probably explore a bit more.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff