Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

FortunaStoryteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 pm
The_Pathan
Indeed smile

Rainbowhijabgirl ur a male with hijab, who admires males???

If that's so, then it will take me some time to get in love with a hijabi person xD!!

nephil
How can Allah be stronger than love when he is Love?

LOOOL, Love is a chemical reaction, not Allah itself.

Read the 99 names of Allah, it explains who Allah is biggrin

Nooo, I am a woman with a hijab that loves women wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl
Silver Nephil

@rainbow, but if you live on your whims, then who are you really following?
Quote:
“But it may happen that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. And God knows and you do not know!” (Quran 2:216)

That quote is really important in this case. We do our best to read the Qu'ran & understand what Allah wants us to do... You may love someone of the same gender, but that doesn't mean you follow through on that. But what you do is your choice & I made mine.

Um...I honestly fail to see how I'm 'living on my whims'. And if you mean getting married/having sex/adopting children with a woman or whatever by 'follow through on that', then what are people expecting me to do? Never get married, or, Allah forbid, marry a GUY?
I know that mainstream belief says differently, but I really believe in my heart that Allah knows and cherishes love in all forms- even between two women or two men.

If the verse doesn't reveal to you what should make sense, then that's that. Many people live on their whims. They do what has been forbidden to them just because they want to. They try to justify what they adore. Cherishes love in all forms? Like loving inanimate objects or idols or animals? Those are all forms of love as well. Again, above Qu'ran verse clarifies this very well. -shrugs- I have done what I had to do here, I testify that I am a Muslim & that is all I have to say. I might keep posting here, but I showed evidence to two people who both rejected/disregarded what is said in the Qu'ran so I have done my duty to Allah, may He be pleased with me.

Your quote said nothing about homosexuality. I'm just saying.
Besides, Allah understands the human heart- and knows that homosexuality is not a choice.
If you think 'your duty to Allah' is shoving your own prejudice down other, perfectly normal people's throats, then so be it. I, for one, disagree.  

FortunaStoryteller

X Raven Ninja X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:51 pm
just Tell'em that homosexuality stops continuity of species because a male can't get pregnant but there must be a male and a female to give birth witch prevent humans from disappearing  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:55 pm
X Raven Ninja X
just Tell'em that homosexuality stops continuity of species because a male can't get pregnant but there must be a male and a female to give birth witch prevent humans from disappearing

There's no real chance of humans disappearing anyway. We've overpopulated the planet. Unless someone sets off a nuke, no massive amount of people is going anywhere.  

Silver Nephil

X Raven Ninja X

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Silver Nephil
X Raven Ninja X

There's no real chance of humans disappearing anyway. We've overpopulated the planet. Unless someone sets off a nuke, no massive amount of people is going anywhere.

they wont really disappear but i'm just saying why homosexuality is Wrong  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm
X Raven Ninja X
Silver Nephil
X Raven Ninja X

they wont really disappear but i'm just saying why homosexuality is Wrong

Yeah, homosexuals can't procreate. So that leaves them to do things other people can't because all the heterosexuals are all busy providing for their children.  

Silver Nephil

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 pm
rainbowhijabgirl
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl
Silver Nephil

Quote:
“But it may happen that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. And God knows and you do not know!” (Quran 2:216)

That quote is really important in this case. We do our best to read the Qu'ran & understand what Allah wants us to do... You may love someone of the same gender, but that doesn't mean you follow through on that. But what you do is your choice & I made mine.

Um...I honestly fail to see how I'm 'living on my whims'. And if you mean getting married/having sex/adopting children with a woman or whatever by 'follow through on that', then what are people expecting me to do? Never get married, or, Allah forbid, marry a GUY?
I know that mainstream belief says differently, but I really believe in my heart that Allah knows and cherishes love in all forms- even between two women or two men.

If the verse doesn't reveal to you what should make sense, then that's that. Many people live on their whims. They do what has been forbidden to them just because they want to. They try to justify what they adore. Cherishes love in all forms? Like loving inanimate objects or idols or animals? Those are all forms of love as well. Again, above Qu'ran verse clarifies this very well. -shrugs- I have done what I had to do here, I testify that I am a Muslim & that is all I have to say. I might keep posting here, but I showed evidence to two people who both rejected/disregarded what is said in the Qu'ran so I have done my duty to Allah, may He be pleased with me.

Besides, Allah understands the human heart- and knows that homosexuality is not a choice.
If you think 'your duty to Allah' is shoving your own prejudice down other, perfectly normal people's throats, then so be it. I, for one, disagree.

Oh wow, it IS a choice. I made that choice. -shakes head- You can change, but only if you're willing. The quote involves anything that He has decreed wrong that humans may desire/like & anything that He has decreed right that humans may ignore/dislike. I'm not shoving any prejudice. I LIVED the reality so anyone saying they simply CAN'T choose is lying. I know what it's like & I know how it is & I know the excuses. I'm not forcing you to do anything; I'm simply telling you what it says in the Qu'ran whether or not you want to believe it or not. That way no one can say I didn't tell the truth or didn't speak up. I wish everyone the best, I truly do. -sighs- Even if you don't think so, I do. I'm just trying to help anyone who's looking for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm
Silver Nephil
X Raven Ninja X

Why do you think there are pandemics of disease? That's how the population tends to be controlled, or through starving as well. It's unfortunate, but I think people are having too many children for our limited knowledge of sustainability.  

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 am
Silver Nephil, yes love is a chemical reaction.

I'm pretty sure people who have read medicine knows it is.

It happens inside the brain in humans.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:41 am
rainbowhijabgirl
The_Pathan
Indeed smile

If that's so, then it will take me some time to get in love with a hijabi person xD!!

nephil

ahahahahah.. That's funny lol what country u live in? =)

I can understand u though.... Lesbians are fine, gays are haram wink in my opinion only rofl  

The_Pathan
Captain

FortunaStoryteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:16 am
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl
Silver Nephil

Quote:

Oh wow, it IS a choice. I made that choice. -shakes head- You can change, but only if you're willing. The quote involves anything that He has decreed wrong that humans may desire/like & anything that He has decreed right that humans may ignore/dislike. I'm not shoving any prejudice. I LIVED the reality so anyone saying they simply CAN'T choose is lying. I know what it's like & I know how it is & I know the excuses. I'm not forcing you to do anything; I'm simply telling you what it says in the Qu'ran whether or not you want to believe it or not. That way no one can say I didn't tell the truth or didn't speak up. I wish everyone the best, I truly do. -sighs- Even if you don't think so, I do. I'm just trying to help anyone who's looking for it.

You consciously made a choice to be gay or straight? Well, to each their own, I suppose, but I've known I was gay since before my age of reason. Just because there are some stories of people with more fluid sexuality, doesn't mean you can pretend like your case is the same as everyone else. How dare you say that I am lying about my sexuality, when you don't know me.
Again, Allah loves those with love in their hearts. Even homosexual love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:35 am
The_Pathan
rainbowhijabgirl
The_Pathan
Indeed smile

nephil

ahahahahah.. That's funny lol what country u live in? =)

I can understand u though.... Lesbians are fine, gays are haram wink in my opinion only rofl

the last thing u said makes no sense. so lesbians r fine but gays rnt?  

vevettebunny

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:59 pm
rainbowhijabgirl
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl
Endure Error
rainbowhijabgirl

You consciously made a choice to be gay or straight? Well, to each their own, I suppose, but I've known I was gay since before my age of reason. Just because there are some stories of people with more fluid sexuality, doesn't mean you can pretend like your case is the same as everyone else. How dare you say that I am lying about my sexuality, when you don't know me.
Again, Allah loves those with love in their hearts. Even homosexual love.

I made the choice to stop liking girls. I was pansexual (didn't care about gender in the least), but realized the only reason I was "accepting" my feelings for girls was because I thought there was no other way. I was limiting myself because of my own mindset. I suppose I cannot generalize to everyone, but I do believe people CAN choose if they really know what is important to them. I'm not saying you're lying, but I'm saying that there is nothing we cannot do if we set our minds to it. But I'm not going to dwell on this because I can tell you don't want to change so there's not anything I can say further that I think will show you what I'm saying. -sighs- He loves everyone, but even then people choose to disobey Him. He holds a very special love for those who choose to follow what He has decreed to be best for us. Ah well, I've said what I've said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:13 am
Busra can't u get it? It's normal to love girls, I mean they are hot??? but males who likes males they I think has a problem in their head! - no offence.

ninja

Look, i'm HOMO, ok??? And I'm gonna marry a woman. So stop saying it's impossible to change, cuz if u love Allah then u will do anything.  

The_Pathan
Captain

vevettebunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 am
The_Pathan
Busra can't u get it? It's normal to love girls, I mean they are hot??? but males who likes males they I think has a problem in their head! - no offence.

ninja

Look, i'm HOMO, ok??? And I'm gonna marry a woman. So stop saying it's impossible to change, cuz if u love Allah then u will do anything.

stare actually 4 me it would b SOO NOT normal 2 like girls & i personally think guys r hot (well sum ahviously). an if u think guys liking guys r wierd than u hve 2 think girls liking girls r wierd also.  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff