Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm
"Angry elves are easy compared to SuperSanta," Arthur hissed. "Do it. I've got some silverware, I might be able to hurl it hard enough to break through. If not, there's probably something else on my person to do it with. I'd hate to lose a boot, but if it means living, I'll steal someone else's." Arthur readied himself for a knife-fight nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me!" Ro pitched in, "But has anyone checked to see if there's any glass on that window?"

As it turned out, there was indeed no glass in the window.

"Alright, we just need to get him near enough the window so Andreas can give him a shove through. Henry, I think you'd be good at that."

As they spoke, Santa punctured the curtain with a single claw and began to drag it open. As he did so, he reached back with his other hand and slashed at the flood light, knocking it over and causing most of the light to go out. It was dark now. Fun!

The last of the lights flickered as Santa revealed himself.

He stood tall, about six feet tall and much too thin, his dirty skin was dry and covered with brown veins. His thin, dark, oily hair fell straight and just past his shoulders. His face was completely covered by a small, canister respirator and his eyes were covered by reflective lenses.

He wore a dirty and tattered white shirt beneath his open and baggy jacket (of the sort one would expect Santa to wear) in the same condition of his shirt.
His dulled red and saggy pants had a hole over the left knee and the legs were tucked into his one, large black boot and into the socket of the red and white striped peg leg. His thick leather belt hung loose, but still latched, and his sleeves were rolled up.

Probably his most outstanding feature were his brown gloves with what looked like veins running through them, the material looked similar to skin, now. And, of course, there were the long, probably ten inches long, brown blades projecting from each of his fingertips and his thumb. Those were kind of important.

Just as they got a good look at the somewhat disturbing man, if you could call it that, the lights when out for good, and all they could see were vague silhouettes in the dark.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm
Henry had been about to object to being used to draw Santa to the window, but the lights went out and with them, Henry's hopes of getting out of the role. His TK was the only plausible way to sense Santa in the dark.

"Everyone come here," he said. When they complied, he touched them all at the same time, wrapping arms around them. "I'm not sure if this will work, but I hope to be able to use my power to sense your danger as well. Now, spread out and stay silent. I'll draw him to the window."

He separated from them, creeping silently for a few feet, then moving as loud as he could towards the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 am
Ro could see only the vague, colored silhouette of Santa, but that was better than the others could see. He took Andreas and quietly dragged him away from the others and to the other side of Santa so he would be in a better position to shove Santa.

Henry felt a vague tingle down his spine. Arthur was...being attacked?  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:42 pm
"Arthur!" Henry called after only a second of hesitation. The doctor would have to either move or stay silently in place; it was his choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:33 am
Andreas crept silently alongside Ro. He focused his mind, felt the power ebb and flow in his mind and in his fists as he gauged how much upward force would be needed to ensure Santa would clear the window cleanly.

When the time came, he would be ready.  

Venom3001

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 am
Arthur listened carefully to the announcement, trying to hear Santa coming in. He almost certainly wasn't going to make much noise, but that was unimportant. Arthur took a slow step towards the window, then another, after a moment, however, he decided to throw himself towards the window, knife still in hand. As long as his wounds weren't mortal, he could move on, since they could probably heal him.

As long as he didn't turn into a zombie.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm
A slight swoosh was heard as claws came tearing through the air down towards Arthur. Santa caught Arthur's foot as he threw himself and landed short because of so.
Henry felt another, more definite tingle as Santa's other hand came swiping towards his face.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:20 pm
Henry jumped back, warned in time of the attack thanks to his TK. He skirted towards the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm
Arthur, upon feeling his foot caught, realized he needed to take action, and immediately. Upon landing on his face, he rolled over and did a sit-up, slashing out with the steak knife beyond his foot. After his first attack, he came back again, and again, until Santa let go of his foot and Arthur could scoot clear.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 pm
Gregory followed right behind Henry, keeping a hand on Henry's shoulder. He didn't want to be caught by Santa!

Arthur felt himself being pulled away by Santa before he managed to cut into his arm. No reaction from Santa. He cut again and again, drawing thick, brown blood from the wounds, but instilling no reaction from the deranged figure as it started to pull Arthur further into the darkness away from the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 pm
"Well, I'm already committed to my obligation for this aberration's defenestration, so I'll have to make a demonstration of my determination for this application of my telekinetic inclination without moderation, but I need him to stand within the window's area of illumination before my domination of forceful emanations can bring about his extermination," Andreas declared. "Ro! Get him to the window!" Ro did so, a kick causing Santa to back up. Andreas stepped forward, and thrust his arms at Santa with a mighty yell.

Santa didn't step out of the window, nor did he stumble, tumble, or, in fact, move in any way that required feet to contact the ground. The best word for his motion would, in fact, be "flew," as Andreas' blast launched the infected monster far from... well, anything. Santa was sailing clear through the sky, clawing desperately at the ******** yeah!" Andreas yelled. "Take that, Santa! Come on!" he roared, throwing his hands into the air. "Who's next? ********' Easter Bunny? Fuggin' leprechauns? Bring it on!" He laughed somewhat maniacally. "******** slayer of childhood dreams, right here!"

Adrenaline could do strange things to people.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 pm
Santa released his grip on Arthur and stumbled backwards towards the window when Ro kicked him.
Ro felt a gush as Andreas sent the flailing Santa flying clear out the window. He tried to grasp the window frame with his left hand, but his claws caught the frame and the pinky-claw snapped off from the force of the telekinetic push.
He fell, only the sound of his fruitless clawing and heavy breathing breaking the brief silence.

After a few moments, Gregory cautiously checked out the window. No sign of Santa, only the darkened chasm.

"Yes!" he exclaimed, throwing an excited fist into the air, "We did it! We killed Santa! We...killed...Sant...a...we're going to hell...aren't...we?"

The elf previously tending to Santa was looking upon the group, wide-eyed and pointing, "You...you killed Santa! You monsters!"
With that, he ran off.

Fighting could be heard coming from the other side of the barricaded door, a couple of large thumps, a few crazed screams, then a loud knocking at the door, "It's Shepard!" a voice called out, "Let me in."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:29 pm
Andreas walked over to the door and opened it. Shephard walked in, stepping away from the many, many dead or unconscious infected elfs.

A final infected elf - probably one that had been at the bottom of the stairs during the main part of Shephard's fight - rushed the door. Andreas slammed the door shut in its face, and a series of receding thumps were heard for about half a minute.

"... Yeah, we're going to hell," Andreas agreed.  

Venom3001

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 pm
"Come on, let's get out of here. The Elves won't exactly be thrilled that you just killed their boss."

With that, Shepard began to lead the four back down the stairs in a hurried manner. Only after about a ten steps down, Ro noticed a brightly-glowing silhouette of what looked like a doorway in the right wall itself.

"Wait!" Ro called out. Shepard stopped abruptly, several feet in front of the others.

"What is it? We need to go, go, go." Shepard urged.

"I think there's a passage here..." Ro pointed out, moving towards the silhouette, "Henry, can you tell if it's safe or not?"

Henry nodded and touched the wall where Ro told him.

Henry felt a more definite feeling than he had been previously. It felt very much safe to him.

As Henry was studying the wall with his TK, Ro was doing so physically. He found a very small notch in the wall, dug inside it with his two foremost fingers, and pulled.

A hidden doorway quickly swung open on unseen hinges.

"Feels safe to m-" Henry began just before he fell headfirst into the suddenly exposed doorway.

"Uh...Sorry!" Ro called down towards Henry, who was now gliding down a spiraling slide.

"Looks like it's safe." Shepard pointed out, "Let's go!"
He gripped the top of the doorway and swung into the darkness.

Ro soon followed suit, carefully sitting on his rump before pushing himself down the slide.

Andreas, still under the effects of his previous adrenaline, dove headfirst into the slide, then Arthur followed. Then Gregory, after hesitating for quite some time, was frightened into going by the sounds of several footsteps running up the stairs.

After Gregory, the door slammed shut.

They slid for quite some time, getting very cold as they did so. Eventually, Henry was approaching the end of the ride. He felt himself go over a slight bump and a light opened up at the end of the curve. Henry found himself soon flying out through the wall and onto the iced-over pond on the bottom of the chasm interior.
He rolled and slid to the center of the pond. As soon as he had come to a complete stop, Shepard, standing on both legs and sliding along peacefully, bumped into Henry and sent him sliding some more. Andreas, sliding on his belly, then Arthur, Ro, and finally Gregory, slid into Shepard, inching him along the ice.

Ro scrambled to his feet and fought to remain standing on the ice, "Let's go."  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff