Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:04 am
She nods as she listens to her words before smiling and standing up "I will go look to see if Ever is awake." she walks over to the little girls room and knocks softly before opening it and seeing the girl asleep.

Ever hears a knocking and then she opens her eyes to find her grandmother at the door "Yes?" she asked while sitting up, she yawns and stretches.

"Somebody would like to talk to you." she said while holding out her hand and Ever slides out of bed and grabs her bear, walking over and taking her hand and walking with her back out into the living room.

"Yes?" Ever asked with tired eyes as she sees the man who she's never met before. She clutches her bear tighter to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am
Joshua chuckled softly, "Well thank you." He stated lightly as he finally allowed his hands to drop to his sides before retreting to the folds of the cloak once more.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am
"Hello there. What's your name little girl?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:22 am
Rath smiles and turns, her back to him as she looks back out the glass "Your welcome." she puts her own hands on the glass and stares out at all the vampires and blood and human body's scattered around. Some in the arms of a vampire or on the ground. "You know them don't you?" she asked, looking at him from over her shoulder.

"E-Ever.." she whispered before clearing her throat "My name is Ever. Who are you mister?" she asked and tilts her head to the side, staying by her grandmothers side.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:29 am
"Hello, Ever. I am a man looking for special people. Your grandmother tells me you're special? And you saw someone outside earlier?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 am
Joshua smirked slowly, "Perhaps." He stated simply before he walked closer to her his hands appeared from the folds of his cloak once more to be placed upon each side of her waist. His head moving to be beside hers as he looked out the window, "But I think its time you went back to protecting the girl." He stated as he felt her awaken and sensed that she was a bit scared.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 am
Ever nods her head "She was very tall and she looked kind of funny." she puts a hand to her face and points to her teeth "She had sharp teeth." she puts her hand down and squeezes her bear "She didnt scare me though."

Rath stiffened as she felt his hands on her waist and then his head beside her's, she turns her head to look at him "The girl?" her eyes widened "The Girl!" she gasped, several emotions playing across her face, first fear at him being close since she's never had anybody this close to her, and then anger at herself for letting him get to her like this and for forgetting the girl while she was with him. "Yes, i think i should." she turns slowly so that she's facing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am
Joshua nodded slowly as she faced him. His bone hand moving to clasp one of her own as he closed his optics. When they reopened they were on the porch just outside the door to the house, "Sorry if I caused you any problems." He stated as he slowly moved to walk down the steps of the porch.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 am
A sudden look of concern is slapped onto his face. "I know this girl. She's dangerous and sometimes latches onto people. She is believed to be an enemy to our mission, and maybe even a killer. I believe I have found a pattern of deaths linked to her, but with no evidence the police won't listen to me. We have to get the two of you out of here before she gets back." He stands up and turns the water for the tea off. "Get anything you can but make it quick." His mind raced. He needed the girl but the woman would be a hindarence. He couldn't hurt her and the girl would most likely not go without her. And, it was possible that she could get hurt by the, now he knew, vampire when she found the girl was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Rath walks down the steps and stands in front of him "You didnt cause me any problems." she said while putting her hands on her hips "Its just." a thousand different words flashed through her mind, things that confused her before she closed her eyes and then opened them "Thanks for the blood." she smiles "Maybe we can do this again another time?" she asked while putting her hands behind her back and raising an eyebrow, her red lips still smiling as she hoped he said yes.

"But she wouldnt hurt me!" Ever cried, tears filling up her eyes "She told me so." a tear slid down her small rosy cheeks

"Oh dear, Ever, what have i told you about talking to stranger?" The grandmother asked with a shake of her head. "Go get your things darling, this man is going to help us."

"But she wouldnt hurt ME!!!" she shouted and stomped her tiny foot. Things all around them began to shake as she stomped her foot again "She said so!"  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 am
Joshua looked upon her with a slight smile, "sure thing... darlin." He stated as a smirk crossed over his lips. He was looking at her when he heard the slightly raised voice and then the small thump of what sounded like a foot being stomped. His silver optics flared slowly as he turned and faced the door. His bone hand had slipped back into the folds of the cloak as he just watched. "I hope you are ready for what may happen next." He stated softly as he stood like a statue in front of the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:06 pm
He kneels down next to Ever, "Maybe not, but what about your grandmother? She could get hurt or killed. Do you want that? Now we have to hurry. She may already be back." He could feel something, something strong. Not anything more than how someone can feel the electricity in rooms with a lot of power, but he knew something was close. Something that would not want him to take the girl.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm
Rath's eyebrow's furrowed when he called her darlin again and she opened her mouth to say something before she felt the power. She backed up a few steps and pinched the bridge of her nose, eyes closed as she looks inside the house and sees Walter and Ever and her grandmother in the living room, and she also sees that Ever is using her powers though she doesnt know she is. Rath hisses and opens her eyes "My ward must have dropped when my mind was uhh....preoccupied." she blushes a bit before looking over his shoulder "This isnt good." she places her hand on his back by accident as she got lost in the image in her head "Ever." she whispered, her eyes turning black and her pupils turning white "Let him take you." her voice became husky and lower.

Ever's eyes widened before she nods, half to the man and half to Rath's voice that she heard in her head "Okay." She sniffs and wipes her eyes before going back into her room and packing some of her clothes and her bears and such.

"Hurry sweety." Her grandmother said while helping the girl pack, she carried the bag back to the man "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 pm
As soon as they were ready, he started leading them out the front, but as he opened the door, he saqw the two of them. "Great. What do you two want?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 pm
Rath turned her head and her eyes returned to normal "You know what we want. We want you to get away from them." she takes a step forward "Ever sweety, you know me." She holds out her hand "Dont go with that man."

Ever looks between Rath and the man, her eyebrows scrunching as she tries to decide what to do "STOP!!" she shouted "I Dont know what to do." She starts to cry "I dont know whos lying." she squeezes her bear and rubs her face in its fur.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff